Hydaelyn Role-Players
Festival of The Free Companies - March 19th - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Festival of The Free Companies - March 19th (/showthread.php?tid=14981)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Festival of The Free Companies - March 19th - Aziza Nightshade - 02-24-2016

(02-20-2016, 06:32 PM)Raltz Wrote: If you need any extra hand with directing traffic or in-game advertisement, the coordinators from the Netlink of Eorzean Taverns are well and able to assist! o/

Yes please! I have a planning linkshell that I can invite you to and I would love for you to advertise. I want the whole balmung community to know they are welcome to this event! 

The idea is to grow the community and form new friends and bonds in places that didn't exist before. And to have fun!

RE: Festival of The Free Companies - March 19th - I'nia Emi - 02-24-2016

Scaled Kitten Inc. (Armchair Detectives) Would like to sign up for this, we're not recruiting but we want to get our names out there.

We shall host turtle races commentated by our amazing commentators Ilyana Cantata, and Nisa Nisami, both women who have a talent in commenting about turtle races.

We also accept bet money in gil, but you most likely will never see that gil again even if you won.

RE: Festival of The Free Companies - March 19th - Aziza Nightshade - 02-25-2016

(02-24-2016, 11:17 PM)I Wrote: Scaled Kitten Inc. (Armchair Detectives) Would like to sign up for this, we're not recruiting but we want to get our names out there.

We shall host turtle races commentated by our amazing commentators Ilyana Cantata, and Nisa Nisami, both women who have a talent in commenting about turtle races.

We also accept bet money in gil, but you most likely will never see that gil again even if you won.
Sounds fantastic! If you want an invite to the Planning LS let me know in game!!

RE: Festival of The Free Companies - March 19th - Togy - 02-25-2016

The Masks can run security, and.. stuff..? Iunno

RE: Festival of The Free Companies - March 19th - A'mahri - 02-25-2016

Starfall Trading Co. would like to attend, running a market stall to sell makeshift mammets and other miscellaneous goodies!

Both officers, A'mahri Kahz and Dezmond Neophytos will be present.

RE: Festival of The Free Companies - March 19th - O'hteco - 02-26-2016

Crescent would love to spread the word via promotions and if you need someone to take screenshots/document the event we could contribute that way. Thumbsup

RE: Festival of The Free Companies - March 19th - Aziza Nightshade - 02-28-2016

(02-25-2016, 11:40 PM)Mahrigold Wrote: Starfall Trading Co. would like to attend, running a market stall to sell makeshift mammets and other miscellaneous goodies!

Both officers, A'mahri Kahz and Dezmond Neophytos will be present.

Sounds great!! Cant wait to see you there!

RE: Festival of The Free Companies - March 19th - Aziza Nightshade - 02-28-2016

(02-26-2016, 10:01 AM)O Wrote: Crescent would love to spread the word via promotions and if you need someone to take screenshots/document the event we could contribute that way. Thumbsup
Yes please help us promote the event! I would like every citizen of balmung to know that they are invited to attend or participate!

RE: Festival of The Free Companies - March 19th - Gilded Pony - 03-01-2016

Gilded Pony will be there!

I believe J'aran Tia (now Aran Sutorei in-game) has spoken to someone about us performing our show there, instead of our place, since they fall on the same day!

Looking forward to it!

RE: Festival of The Free Companies - March 19th - coffeegrace - 03-02-2016

FC- Aetherflow [mana], Luth Ivywood - event planner, Food and recruitment booth, and possibly a triple triad tournament (or something else if that's not possible).

RE: Festival of The Free Companies - March 19th - Aziza Nightshade - 03-03-2016

(03-02-2016, 03:50 PM)coffeegrace Wrote: FC- Aetherflow [mana], Luth Ivywood - event planner, Food and recruitment booth, and possibly a triple triad tournament (or something else if that's not possible).

Sounds great Cant wait to see you and Aetherflow there!!

RE: Festival of The Free Companies - March 19th - RiniKett - 03-03-2016

I'm not sure if the Wayfarers have a specified event yet for this, but I would like to donate items to the Raffle. Don't have a Raffle? WoE will be selling Raffle tickets then! What does it cost? Not any real gil, but we will require participants to buy a 'ticket' so it is easier to keep track of names.

As with all our raffles, you must be present to win!

Additionally, if you need hands anywhere Aziza let us know. I don't think we will have anything more than a raffle and possibly something small. I'd rather let some of my members volunteer and let the rest come as guests to help support from the consumer side. But if you need help we can fill in. : )

RE: Festival of The Free Companies - March 19th - Aziza Nightshade - 03-04-2016

(03-03-2016, 01:22 PM)RiniKett Wrote: I'm not sure if the Wayfarers have a specified event yet for this, but I would like to donate items to the Raffle. Don't have a Raffle? WoE will be selling Raffle tickets then! What does it cost? Not any real gil, but we will require participants to buy a 'ticket' so it is easier to keep track of names.

As with all our raffles, you must be present to win!

Additionally, if you need hands anywhere Aziza let us know. I don't think we will have anything more than a raffle and possibly something small. I'd rather let some of my members volunteer and let the rest come as guests to help support from the consumer side. But if you need help we can fill in. : )

If you dont mind, I can grab a few of your members who would be interested in doing a few fill in "event" ideas I had! Also, Bastion was already working towards running a paid raffle of 1,000 gil per person but you stand to win prizes worth several thousands of gil Tongue IE Replica Allagan Costumes or a Primal Minion pack!

RE: Festival of The Free Companies - March 19th - Tris'tan - 03-04-2016

Is it too late to sign up to participate in this?

If not Company of Heroes would be interested in helping out as well.

Our Company leader can usually be found online as Liam Connor, or I can be found on Tris'tan Aonar or Krys'a Lyrabhe most of the time.

RE: Festival of The Free Companies - March 19th - Aziza Nightshade - 03-05-2016

(03-04-2016, 09:43 PM)Tris Wrote: Is it too late to sign up to participate in this?

If not Company of Heroes would be interested in helping out as well.

Our Company leader can usually be found online as Liam Connor, or I can be found on Tris'tan Aonar or Krys'a Lyrabhe most of the time.
Not to late! I am needing more slots filled anyways! I will get in touch with Liam as soon as I can