Hydaelyn Role-Players
3.3 24 man raid sign ups - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 3.3 24 man raid sign ups (/showthread.php?tid=16182)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: 3.3 24 man raid sign ups - ExAtomos - 05-27-2016

I am leaning towards 3-4 pm EDT. This is early afternoon for those west of me and late evening for my EU friends. Is this doable? Please let me know!

RE: 3.3 24 man raid sign ups - Jana - 05-27-2016

I was gonna say something about how these are easy enough to not require a premade, but I think I may have misunderstood the purpose of the thread.

Anyway I play MNK so I can punch things to death if you want.

Edit: Nevermind, if this is patch day in the middle of the week, that's gonna be way too early to be home from work.

RE: 3.3 24 man raid sign ups - ExAtomos - 05-27-2016

(05-27-2016, 10:50 AM)Jana Wrote: I was gonna say something about how these are easy enough to not require a premade, but I think I may have misunderstood the purpose of the thread.

Anyway I play MNK so I can punch things to death if you want.

Edit: Nevermind, if this is patch day in the middle of the week, that's gonna be way too early to be home from work.

The point of the thread is that it's usually more fun to go with friends. ^^ Sorry you can't make it.

RE: 3.3 24 man raid sign ups - ExAtomos - 06-02-2016

Adding E'ko Lalia for her

Also, we need DPS! Lots of em! Especially melee! <3

RE: 3.3 24 man raid sign ups - Krenshar - 06-02-2016

I'll (probably?) still be gearing by patch day, but if this happens more then once I'd love to come. I can stab things Dragoon style! Though if I somehow manage to hit 205 within the week I'd be up for going in on day one as well! Time to see how much Jeremiah Walker can be geared in...five days?

RE: 3.3 24 man raid sign ups - ExAtomos - 06-06-2016

Moogle THIS IS STILL A GOMoogle

I'm looking at 4 pm EDT for our departure time, with some leeway of course. We will be PFing the missing slots. If you have signed up and can't make it (or would like to sign up), please contact me here.

Thanks! Let's have fun! Big Grin

RE: 3.3 24 man raid sign ups - K'nahli - 06-06-2016

It's a little late for Clover on a work night but so far it seems like her, Nananomi and I will still be joining for this.

Additionally, since it's a premade, I wouldn't mind signing up as a backup tank if we're short and you'd rather swap out a Bard for one.

Annnnnd..... ~   Are you able to form an alliance outside of runs and ensure you all queue together? Or is it just "Click go at the same time and hope for the best" ?

(06-06-2016, 06:00 PM)K Wrote: It's a little late for Clover on a work night but so far it seems like her, Nananomi and I will still be joining for this.

Additionally, since it's a premade, I wouldn't mind signing up as a backup tank if we're short and you'd rather swap out a Bard for one.

Annnnnd..... ~   Are you able to form an alliance outside of runs and ensure you all queue together? Or is it just "Click go at the same time and hope for the best" ?

If we can edge closer to 3 pm EDT, I am fine with that.

And yes, you can form a complete alliance outside of the raids. We have to have 3 full parties and then a party leader will request to form an alliance with the other two leaders. At that point, the lead signs up and we're on our way! Big Grin

eta: We are good for tanks (since we only need three) unless someone drops. What we desperately need are dps, especially melee. Tell your friends!

RE: 3.3 24 man raid sign ups - Raeventiel - 06-06-2016

I want to go! Add Raeventiel Beaudonet to the list!

RE: 3.3 24 man raid sign ups - K'nahli - 06-06-2016

Ah sorry, what I mean is you could sign me for both roles, with me switching to a Tank if someone drops should you want that more than a(nother ranged) DPS ^^    I'd still like to join as a Bard otherwise, haha.

(06-06-2016, 06:20 PM)Raeventiel Wrote: I want to go! Add Raeventiel Beaudonet to the list!

Class please?

(06-06-2016, 06:24 PM)K Wrote: Ah sorry, what I mean is you could sign me for both roles, with me switching to a Tank if someone drops should you want that more than a(nother ranged) DPS ^^    I'd still like to join as a Bard otherwise, haha.

Gotcha! Thanks! Big Grin

RE: 3.3 24 man raid sign ups - Raeventiel - 06-06-2016

Black Mage! That's the only DPS class I have for him for now. /still leveling Astro/

Though, what time is this starting? 3 pm EDT? I need to check the EST conversion of that.

RE: 3.3 24 man raid sign ups - Nebbs - 06-07-2016

Sorry I'm pulling out but with the housing mess I am too mad at this game to play atm. GL and enjoy!

RE: 3.3 24 man raid sign ups - ExAtomos - 06-07-2016

(06-07-2016, 06:55 AM)Nebbs Wrote: Sorry I'm pulling out but with the housing mess I am too mad at this game to play atm. GL and enjoy!

Ok, Nebbs. /hug!

RE: 3.3 24 man raid sign ups - ExAtomos - 06-07-2016

WC in just over half an hour! Look for Valia Rosa in game. Big Grin