Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Lil' Smith Looking for a Lil' Attention - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Lil' Smith Looking for a Lil' Attention (/showthread.php?tid=16394)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Lil' Smith Looking for a Lil' Attention - Theodore Castagnier - 06-22-2016

...Okay, I'm caving. I can't possibly NOT want some sort of in-character relation with this guy. He's too cute! @_@ Plus, it would probably be helpful for Theo to have a smithy at his side when need be. Heck, it could even be an opportunity for the little guy to help the Miqo'te out with his own goals in being a Jack-of-All-Trades for crafting! Relations-wise, they could probably become good friends after a while. It kinda depends on how well the Lalafell can deal with Theo's abrasive attitude at first. It will be a bit of an uphill battle... but I'd like to think these two can benefit from each other in their own ways.

RE: Lil' Smith Looking for a Lil' Attention - Gegenji - 06-22-2016

(06-22-2016, 06:09 PM)Theodore Castagnier Wrote: ...Okay, I'm caving. I can't possibly NOT want some sort of in-character relation with this guy. He's too cute! @_@

[Image: xY8frAz.png]

No idea what you mean!

... Seriously, though, it's more a matter of how abrasive Theo is, I think. Chachan tries to get along with everyone, but he still has those who rub him the wrong way. Which makes him less likely to help them out as much as he would others.

RE: Lil' Smith Looking for a Lil' Attention - Theodore Castagnier - 06-22-2016

Theo's in that phase of being the dark and broody type. He might snap at people more than he really means to, but he's not all bad. Just has some trust issues n' such. But half the fun is in finding out how things go once they meet. So I'd be game to see how things go if you are? X3

RE: Lil' Smith Looking for a Lil' Attention - Caspar - 06-22-2016

If he can put up with my character, I'm sure yours will get along smashingly. Lol.

RE: Lil' Smith Looking for a Lil' Attention - Gegenji - 07-20-2016

A super-late point to make considering when I posted this thread, but I will often idle in the Quicksand. During those times, it's quite likely I could be alt-tabbed watching something on YouTube or something similar. If I don't respond to an emote sent my way, that doesn't mean I don't want to RP with you! It likely just means I'm not looking in the window at the moment!

So, if you're not sure whether I saw something or not, feel free to poke me with a /tell! Or, alternatively, get in contact with me OOCly (either again in /tells or via PMs and the like) to set up a time for our characters to meet and where! Sometimes just figuring out how they might meet can inspire some interesting RP situations!

Also, still open for more RP buds if you want to hang with the dorky little popoto. Just my time windows are now more evenings (EST) now that my new job finally started.

RE: Lil' Smith Looking for a Lil' Attention - Gegenji - 08-23-2016

Chachan is still available for RP antics! My new job usually has me home around 6:30-7pm and need to be in bed by midnight at the absolute latest... but during that window I'm still quite available for the RPs, and even moreso on the weekends! So feel free to give me a poke here or in-game if you want to hang out with the little popoto. Especially if you showed interest earlier and we never got around to touching base!

Also, I finally got around to remaking my Personal Room in my FC. ICly, it's a little smithy shop/home squirreled away in the Ul'dahn industrial sector. So, if you want a bump into him there - either just to say hi or to see about hiring him for a job, feel free!

RE: Lil' Smith Looking for a Lil' Attention - Gegenji - 10-21-2016

[Image: IP30yHlCkN8ha.gif]

Another little bump. I've gotten a bit more situated in my job and have found my evenings relatively free once my roulettes are done. As such, I'm generally free for RP on weeknights around 7pm EST or later, and for solid chunks during the weekend - save for the time slots for the two 'Stones (aka Grindstone and Runestone). So, if there are folks who want to meet or hire or just bump into the little sunny goofball, please let me know either here on the RPC or in-game! If I'm not on Chachan, then I'm likely on his brother Gogonji, so please don't hesitate to give me a poke.

This also goes for folks who have expressed interest before and encounters never got around to happening, too! I know a couple have mentioned wanting to meet him, but that never happened due to some reason or another. So, if there's still interest, let me know! At the very least, shoot me a Friend List invite so we can try to plan something later. Blush

As for Chachan - his situation is basically still the same as last time. Working out of a little personal smithy in Ul'dah (being represented by his FC room in Lavender Beds at the moment) and traveling around trying to help where he can. He IS dating someone right now, though, so I suppose that's a change, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't like more friends. Laugh

RE: Lil' Smith Looking for a Lil' Attention - SicketySix - 10-21-2016

I was just getting ready to post a "Making Connections" post and one of them was going to be looking for a smith for a bit of IC work repairing some armor and forging a new blade.

Also looking at more long term there's the possibility of the two of them becoming friends and hanging out etc, and Savona will always be in need of equipment repairs

If interested in setting something up you can either PM me or get a hold of me over Discord and we can sort something out!

RE: Lil' Smith Looking for a Lil' Attention - Parvacake - 10-21-2016

Definitely recommend ChaCha here to hit up for more RP <3 He's an amazing roleplayer with wonderful characters no matter who you meet him on!

(I will probably be messaging you via the RPC to set up something ingame since my own schedule has settled down too Big Grin )

(10-21-2016, 10:37 AM)SicketySix Wrote: I was just getting ready to post a "Making Connections" post and one of them was going to be looking for a smith for a bit of IC work repairing some armor and forging a new blade.

Also looking at more long term there's the possibility of the two of them becoming friends and hanging out etc, and Savona will always be in need of equipment repairs

If interested in setting something up you can either PM me or get a hold of me over Discord and we can sort something out!

Repairs he can do! Though, for character and plot reasons he doesn't actually forge that many new weapons. He could repair old ones or provide direction to someone (which would likely just be an NPC, or someone else if there's another smith that would want to be circled in on this) who can make the new one, though! It's all just in how you want to roll with it.

And Chachan is always in the market for more friends. And, financially, there's nothing wrong with repeat customers either. Wink

I don't have Discord set up, unfortunately, so planning would likely have to be relegated to PMs if those are the two options!

Yes certainly! An NPC recommendation would work just fine!
I should be online later tonight around 9-10pm EST but may have some other RP set up.

If that doesn't work out we can shoot for another night.

(10-21-2016, 11:47 AM)SicketySix Wrote: Yes certainly! An NPC recommendation would work just fine!
I should be online later tonight around 9-10pm EST but may have some other RP set up.

If that doesn't work out we can shoot for another night.

I actually have RP planned for tonight starting at 8pm EST, so we might have to shoot for another night - unless your character regularly stumbles across camping trips out in the Shroud. Laugh

Camping!

But sadly, no she does not. So we'll shoot for another night!
Maybe grab you for my FL though to make meeting up easier

(10-21-2016, 12:05 PM)SicketySix Wrote: Camping!

But sadly, no she does not. So we'll shoot for another night!
Maybe grab you for my FL though to make meeting up easier

That'd definitely help! Feel free to throw an invite at me if I don't see you first! Thumbsup

RE: Lil' Smith Looking for a Lil' Attention - Cynel1 - 10-21-2016

well Cyneler has some work for the Smith.