Hydaelyn Role-Players
FFXIV Summer DLC promotion is live! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: FFXIV Summer DLC promotion is live! (/showthread.php?tid=16424)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: FFXIV Summer DLC promotion is live! - Oroban - 06-14-2016

Hopefully my code will show up soon. Ordered my game as soon as the promotion was live. Ah well~

RE: FFXIV Summer DLC promotion is live! - Kibu - 06-14-2016

I put in my order, but who knows how long it'll take the code to come through. And it said on the order page that it was eligible for the DLC promotion so I know it will be coming. Man, this waiting thing is hard! lol

RE: FFXIV Summer DLC promotion is live! - Kodie - 06-14-2016

Pre ordered KOF XIV which was eligible, but didn't get my code and didn't contact customer service, I bought Bravely Second which I wanted anyways, and got the code a minute later

RE: FFXIV Summer DLC promotion is live! - Kage - 06-14-2016

I got the order confirmation at the same time as the promotion email.

It's titled Benefit Confirmation for your Order #######

RE: FFXIV Summer DLC promotion is live! - Maril - 06-14-2016

(06-14-2016, 10:15 AM)Virella Wrote: Meanwhile in the EU

Show Content

I have the patience of a three year old when it comes to these things. 

Show Content

It's okay, I still haven't gotten mine. And I tried to contact CS, and got told "It's automated, we can't really do anything until after the 2 day window is up, sorry." Oof.

RE: FFXIV Summer DLC promotion is live! - McBeefâ„¢ - 06-14-2016

I got mine within 30 minutes, so I'm not sure why some things have a delay.

I purchased a physical copy of doom. If you really want it fast, purchase a physical game disk I guess?

(06-14-2016, 04:11 PM)McBeef© Wrote: I got mine within 30 minutes, so I'm not sure why some things have a delay.

I purchased a physical copy of doom. If you really want it fast, purchase a physical game disk I guess?
I did, alas. Ordered a physical copy of Kirby: Planet Robobot for the 3ds. Had the promotion, was in the checkout. Nothin so far, though.

RE: FFXIV Summer DLC promotion is live! - Aurou - 06-14-2016

I haven't received a code for the Nintendo card that I purchased this morning. HOWEVER. A FC mate that purchased the same thing a few hours later got his code instantly. I talked to CS and they told me that my item was indeed eligible and that I would receive the code within two business days. For funsies I went and pre-ordered XV (we wanted it anyway) about an hours ago and instantly got a code.

I think anyone that ordered first thing in the morning might have run into some issues? Maybe the automated system wasn't fully set up at that point.

RE: FFXIV Summer DLC promotion is live! - Kibu - 06-14-2016

(06-14-2016, 04:16 PM)Oroban Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 04:11 PM)McBeef© Wrote: I got mine within 30 minutes, so I'm not sure why some things have a delay.

I did, alas. Ordered a physical copy of Kirby: Planet Robobot for the 3ds. Had the promotion, was in the checkout. Nothin so far, though.

I ordered an Atlus game for 3DS that looks like a glorious trainwreck and I'm still waiting for my code, too. Thanks for letting us know what CS says if you message them about it!

RE: FFXIV Summer DLC promotion is live! - Star Lin - 06-14-2016

So I was also checking around and found that they have the preorder up for Persona 5 Collector's edition.  It looks like it is also counted as part of the summer DLC promotion.  Should I contact them by CS chat to make sure that I'll get the code or wait and see if they send it within the two days?  I'm going to order it anyway and I'm also going to get a PS4 around Christmas (when my holiday pay comes in).

Edit: Just got the e-mail with the code so I'm off to put it in now.

RE: FFXIV Summer DLC promotion is live! - Roen - 06-14-2016

(06-14-2016, 02:07 PM)Kage Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 08:37 AM)Lloyd Whitewolf Wrote: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LRK8JDC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Powerbank , it's cheap and eligible
According to a recent reddit post, the powerbank is not eligible even though it is said to be.

I bought a powerbank and got my code within the hour via email.

RE: FFXIV Summer DLC promotion is live! - Kage - 06-14-2016

It seems their system is sloshing through it all.

Some people are taking hours and some are instant.

RE: FFXIV Summer DLC promotion is live! - Gabineaux - 06-14-2016

(06-14-2016, 10:26 AM)Aurou Wrote: https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-eShop-20-Gift-Card/dp/B00U6DTA9S/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1465914093&sr=1-1

Because I don't actually want anything right now... $20 Nintendo eShop Gift Card for 3ds and WiiU.  Physical card that is eligible.  I'll go download some old games or something.

If only that shipped to Canada. I looked into whether or not the USA eShop gift card code would work on a Canadian 3ds.. NOPE. lol. THAT level of region lock pisses me right off. I was just gonna ship that card to a friend and have them give me the eShop code.. nope. No fun allowed.

RE: FFXIV Summer DLC promotion is live! - Mercer - 06-14-2016

Again, I can confirm that you can preorder without paying anything and get the code. Amazon does not charge until an order ships.