Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hipparion tribe - organization & discussion - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Hipparion tribe - organization & discussion (/showthread.php?tid=3058)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Hipparion tribe - organization & discussion - lady2beetle - 07-24-2013

Is it too late to inquire about joining you guys? I don't have a miqo'te yet, but I would like one at some point.

RE: Hipparion tribe - organization & discussion - Y'hmir - 07-24-2013

Oi, don't worry to much about fitting K'ahna in there, if need be, I'll figure out his entire family back to his grandparents unless he is taken in by one of the other character's Nunh.

Also, skype name is shadowseikou, will be on a bit today before I have to pack and leave until sunday.

RE: Hipparion tribe - organization & discussion - Naunet - 07-24-2013

(07-24-2013, 04:50 PM)lady2beetle Wrote: Is it too late to inquire about joining you guys? I don't have a miqo'te yet, but I would like one at some point.

Never too late!

@Domos: We can work you in easily. In the interest of trying to keep things simple, K'ahna could be the son of a mating between K'thalen and another female in the tribe - how's that sound?

RE: Hipparion tribe - organization & discussion - K'nahli - 07-24-2013

If it's not too much trouble, K'mih and K'nahli shared K'yohko as their father but have different birth mothers. I believe it doesn't matter to K'mih who her mother is but I'll supply you with a name for K'nahli's at least so long as this is no issue.

Um... is there anything else I should do to help fit everything together?

RE: Hipparion tribe - organization & discussion - Khaze'to Zhwan - 07-24-2013

Heh no worries, we can work that in really easily,  loads of spare females going spare to be a mummy for someone.

RE: Hipparion tribe - organization & discussion - lady2beetle - 07-24-2013

(07-24-2013, 05:01 PM)Naunet Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 04:50 PM)lady2beetle Wrote: Is it too late to inquire about joining you guys? I don't have a miqo'te yet, but I would like one at some point.

Never too late!

Yay!

Well, I have no idea who I would play or where she would fit, so I'll just offer myself as someone's mother, sister, daughter, whatever.

(07-24-2013, 05:13 PM)lady2beetle Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 05:01 PM)Naunet Wrote:

Never too late!

Yay!

Well, I have no idea who I would play or where she would fit, so I'll just offer myself as someone's mother, sister, daughter, whatever.

That's rather ambiguous though o.o Don't you have a particular age group or setting that you'd like? I applaud your willingness to adapt to our interests but it is your character after all.

Edit: How about K'nihqa?(as K'nahli's mother that is)

RE: Hipparion tribe - organization & discussion - Clover - 07-24-2013

Ah, I didn't think my character's mother would be important, since she's just a random NPC.

Her mother's name could be K'mihgazu (taken from the Japanese name creator *laughs*), and her hast name should be... uh... Haaz? Bashir? I wouldn't want to waste a hairstyle on her, so I won't give her any looks.

As for K'mih (my chara), she's looking like this so far from the beta, but I *might* change her appearance. I'm still thinking about it.
The only thing that will likely not change is her pink colour.

[Image: tumblr_mpu40lbQnl1sa36iko2_1280.jpg]

RE: Hipparion tribe - organization & discussion - Nauta Lyehga - 07-24-2013

Oh! Awesome! : D I see we settled on a name and such? I need to read through all the posts again, but if we're doing a skype chat add Insainbutterfly please!

Oh, with that said I am not fussed about K'nahli's mother's surname. She can be the mate of any nuhn that fits best.

RE: Hipparion tribe - organization & discussion - Rinh Hallani - 07-24-2013

(07-24-2013, 04:45 PM)Naunet Wrote: Incidentally, no one should worry that their character has to be skilled at hunting - obviously there are plenty of different roles within a tribe besides hunter!

My character was going to be skilled in hunting but with fists and not weapons. Would that still be viable?

And I have no idea where she'd fit in the family tree, but she's full Seeker blood and a bit of an iconoclast.

Its good to see so many people interested in this idea, looking forward to RPing the black sheep to your happy family.

RE: Hipparion tribe - organization & discussion - Kailia - 07-24-2013

Right now my current plans was to have my character be W'kailia, and probably on that server. But before I decide to join you guys I need to see what my friends will be doing, and if I'd rather make her a Keeper of the Moon or not. But there's a 50/50 chance I might join you guys, and if I do, I'd love for my char to have a sister or sibling. She'd be pretty young just so you know.

(07-24-2013, 05:55 PM)Blackweaver Wrote: Right now my current plans was to have my character be W'kailia, and probably on that server. But before I decide to join you guys I need to see what my friends will be doing, and if I'd rather make her a Keeper of the Moon or not. But there's a 50/50 chance I might join you guys, and if I do, I'd love for my char to have a sister or sibling. She'd be pretty young just so you know.
There is room for that, I mean they would probably only be a half sister/brother due to how it works, same father different mother but plenty of space if you and your friends want to join.

RE: Hipparion tribe - organization & discussion - Kailia - 07-24-2013

(07-24-2013, 05:58 PM)Khaze Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 05:55 PM)Blackweaver Wrote: Right now my current plans was to have my character be W'kailia, and probably on that server. But before I decide to join you guys I need to see what my friends will be doing, and if I'd rather make her a Keeper of the Moon or not. But there's a 50/50 chance I might join you guys, and if I do, I'd love for my char to have a sister or sibling. She'd be pretty young just so you know.
There is room for that, I mean they would probably only be a half sister/brother due to how it works, same father different mother but plenty of space if you and your friends want to join.
Don't know if they will be making a miqo'te. Mostly we just plan to play on the same server. Also if I do end up joining she'd be K'kailia. Father would be open for assignment of course Smile

Also I have skype kailia77. Feel free to add me. But I wont be able to chat till an apartment inspection is over later Smile