Hydaelyn Role-Players
Beta Key Giveaway - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Beta Key Giveaway (/showthread.php?tid=345)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Beta Key Giveaway - Kashemia - 08-04-2010

I'm gonna make a list here, feel free to add it to the original post if you want, or just a link to this post:
So, post your name if you want on the list, and make sure to send keys to everyone else Smile

Eorzepedia Ticket Exchange List:
  • Tadir
  • Dal
  • Kashemia
  • Archaon98
  • Tyriont
  • Soren[/list:u]

Re: Beta Key Giveaway - Axl - 08-04-2010

Toss a ticket to Archaon98 please ^^

Gift it back to anyone who gifts it to you! :O

Re: Beta Key Giveaway - Tyriont - 08-04-2010

Sending out tickets now!

I'm there as - surprise, surprise - Tyriont.

Re: Beta Key Giveaway - Renaise - 08-04-2010

Is it only for NA accounts on each site? I know Core is Sad

EDIT: Yup looks like its NA only... well have fun guys Smile

Re: Beta Key Giveaway - Tyriont - 08-04-2010

Eorzeapedia Wrote:Rule #2: You must have applied to the FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Test. This is for the PC beta testing, and requires an NA Square Enix Account.

Yup. Sorry, Ren.

Ahh well, ill still give beta tickets to anyone who wants one

Re: Beta Key Giveaway - Iroh - 08-04-2010

I love that I get an e-mail every time one of you sends a gift out, so I can easily send you each one back quick. Smile Oh if anyone doesn't get one from me right away, don't worry, it just means I'm away and will get to you as soon as I get back, thanks to the e-mail and the convenient "list" they have of all tickets received and from who.

Re: Beta Key Giveaway - Tadir - 08-04-2010

Renaise Wrote:Ahh well, ill still give beta tickets to anyone who wants one

I'd love one, if you wouldn't mind.

No problem, sent to everyone who's on this thread so far, ill keep checking back periodically Tongue

Re: Beta Key Giveaway - Xaefan - 08-04-2010

My SE account is DraconAscendant, if that's all you guys need, but I don't have an account on any of those sites.

Personally, I think someone undeserving will win, so I'm not going to waste my time with it. It'll be exactly like all those Steam/EA 'giveaways' where people who sockpuppet still manage to not get caught and win.

Re: Beta Key Giveaway - Kashemia - 08-04-2010

Renaise: I have Square Enix accounts for both US and EU <.< I'm situated in EU, but... Well, I was gonna move to America, so I got one for there. But now I'm gonna stay here.

So you could do the same Smile

Renaise Wrote:Is it only for NA accounts on each site? I know Core is Sad

EDIT: Yup looks like its NA only... well have fun guys Smile

Yeah but Renaise, you can easily MAKE a NA Square account if you get a beta key.

Edit: What my better half said above. >.>

Kashemia Wrote:Renaise: I have Square Enix accounts for both US and EU <.< I'm situated in EU, but... Well, I was gonna move to America, so I got one for there. But now I'm gonna stay here.

Moi? Cheat... hahaha... just what would happen to my reputatio- *a spiky haired shaped dust cloud is left behind as Renaise goes off to cheat*

Well it is worth a try, wouldn't mind some tickets in response then if that is ok people Big Grin

Name is Renaise... suprisingly Tongue

Renaise Wrote:
Kashemia Wrote:Renaise: I have Square Enix accounts for both US and EU <.< I'm situated in EU, but... Well, I was gonna move to America, so I got one for there. But now I'm gonna stay here.

Moi? Cheat... hahaha... just what would happen to my reputatio- *a spiky haired shaped dust cloud is left behind as Renaise goes off to cheat*

Well it is worth a try, wouldn't mind some tickets in response then if that is ok people Big Grin

Name is Renaise... suprisingly Tongue

Really? Huh... I thought you were the 'Rudo' person who sent me a ticket! Who is that person?

Secret admirer? Tongue