Hydaelyn Role-Players
Character Scents - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Character Scents (/showthread.php?tid=3527)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Character Scents - Rhan'ir Azal - 08-13-2013

Rhan'ir generally smells of fresh sweat and cooked apples.

RE: Character Scents - allgivenover - 08-13-2013

I had Rakka'li actually take up smoking as a way to block out the stink that Ul'dah and Limsa Lominsa are sure to carry on the breeze. Nice idea to leave notes for character scent references.

RE: Character Scents - Rinh Hallani - 08-13-2013

I love this! I always put a scent descriptor in my WoW character descriptions. I'd say my Keeper smells like orchids with a hint of burnt wood.

RE: Character Scents - Grinner - 08-13-2013

Hm. So long as she's not fresh in from an assignment, Grinner smells like fruit candy and chalk pencils.

Her giant tome of Awesome Equations, however, smells like whatever flowers and leaves she has pressed between it's pages.

RE: Character Scents - Hywel Pendragon - 08-13-2013

Faydrel would have an ocean breeze scent about her with a hint of sweet lily of her perfume.

RE: Character Scents - Ildur - 08-13-2013

Ulanan smells like olives. Because she carries a jar of them everywhere.

RE: Character Scents - Xha'li Moui - 08-13-2013

Xha'li would smell faintly of the sea.

RE: Character Scents - AFriendOfAFriend - 08-13-2013

Monty would smell strongly of cut wood, with a hint of sword oil.

RE: Character Scents - Oldaric Charledore - 08-13-2013

......with a hint of fromunda. Cheese....wait what

RE: Character Scents - Selsix - 08-13-2013

Selsix has an earthy smell, comparable to the scent of an autumn breeze.

RE: Character Scents - Twinflame - 08-13-2013

To be completely honest, most of my characters will smell primarily like corn chips. You'll catch a hint of, say, pine and moss around D'aijeen (which is prolly the sexiest thing I've said about her to date), and Megs is going to smell like an unwashed old man.

RE: Character Scents - FreelanceWizard - 08-13-2013

L'yhta probably smells faintly of candies and citrus, thanks to the bag of candied and jellied fruits she carries around all the time. Beyond that, she probably smells faintly of wood and smoke due to her predilection for offensive magic.

RE: Character Scents - Remx - 08-13-2013

Hmmm... Remx would probably smell like like oiled leather, wood smoke and black cherries.

RE: Character Scents - Momoji Momochi - 08-13-2013

Momoji most likely smells faintly of spring water and peaches considering he keeps himself very well washed. He carries around soap when he is adventuring. Probably the Hydaelyn equivalent to Irish Spring brand soap. However, he could also end up smelling like a marmot given his habit of playing with small furry animals and pets.

RE: Character Scents - Xenedra - 08-13-2013

Yay, I feel less dorky knowing others also thought up scents for their characters. On a mission/job/during a time she might wish not to be identified, Xenedra takes great effort to smell like nothing or maybe just generally "clean." Otherwise, her two favorite perfumes are clove and blood orange based.