Hydaelyn Role-Players
Envisage of Night - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Envisage of Night (/showthread.php?tid=3993)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Envisage of Night - Graive Elune - 09-29-2013

We definitely are! Feel free to contact one of us in-game! (:

RE: Envisage of Night - Psyloken - 10-23-2013

Holy crap!! EON STILL LIVES!!!

Last thing I saw (when I was stalking your guys site) is that you guys left TERA.

Not even sure if you guys remember me... Anywho, good to see EON is still alive. *Nods*

RE: Envisage of Night - Graive Elune - 10-27-2013

Oh yes! I totally remember you! Who could forget those amazing graphics you make! Haha. Good to see you playing the game, if you wanna ever drop by and visit, feel free! (:

RE: Envisage of Night - Psyloken - 11-02-2013

(10-27-2013, 07:51 PM)Graive Wrote: Oh yes! I totally remember you! Who could forget those amazing graphics you make! Haha. Good to see you playing the game, if you wanna ever drop by and visit, feel free! (:

Unable to play at the moment. But hopefully will be able to get the game soon enough.

RE: Envisage of Night - Graive Elune - 11-03-2013

Good luck on getting the game started then, Psy! <3

ALSO, EoN is recruiting once more! Feel free to contact us in-game if you're interested! (:

RE: Envisage of Night - Psyloken - 11-03-2013

Well, unfortunately RIFT has convinced me to play it for a while longer lol. 

But good to know that you guys are still recruiting.

Nuuuu, come play with us, Psy! Haha. Tongue

Lol. It's just too much fun!!

FFXIV basically has the same thing! FATES are basically like those Rifts! Has cross-classing, awesome stuff! Although, I didn't play Rift for more than 2 days after I got to level 20. Haha.

One of us, one of us! *chants*

True, but there are like tons if ither cool stuff Rift has. Plus it's free to play. 
Also player housing is freaking awesome! And guild housing. But most of all the Wardrobe system is extremely detailed.

Yeahh, it's free to play, which is good if you're lacking money....I guess. Tongue

But yeah, I can't wait till housing comes out, the guild is saving up now to get one of the bigger houses! Laugh

I going to keep monitoring the game, but not unless it "blows me out of the water" like Rift, I might not even try it.

If the Devs really want to make this game good, they will keep listening to their fans and keep adding more stuff. I do hope they add WAY more content to the game. Namely some sort of "wardrobe" system or at least more armor. They did a lot of work to reboot this game, so I just hope they keep at it and not just sit and collect money until the game dies. *Looks at WoW and other similar games*

RE: Envisage of Night - Graive Elune - 11-09-2013

(11-03-2013, 08:17 PM)Psyloken Wrote: I going to keep monitoring the game, but not unless it "blows me out of the water" like Rift, I might not even try it.

If the Devs really want to make this game good, they will keep listening to their fans and keep adding more stuff. I do hope they add WAY more content to the game. Namely some sort of "wardrobe" system or at least more armor. They did a lot of work to reboot this game, so I just hope they keep at it and not just sit and collect money until the game dies. *Looks at WoW and other similar games*

A lot of the crafting/endgame gear is really nice looking, you can compile decent roleplay outfits with different armor pieces and not just sets, you can dye clothes so that's a plus. Not sure how much you've played though. They're adding a bunch of stuff, like a barber shop, and I'm sure eventually they'll have nice outfits.

There is a wardrobe system where you can setup outfits and save them and then click on them and instantly equip it all, like what they do in WoW to switch armor. Not sure if that's what you mean.

RE: Envisage of Night - Psyloken - 11-09-2013

Oh no, the wardrobe system is much more than that.

You basically can equip any armor you want regardless of class, and mix and match and dye as well. It won't change your class once you equip it too. It's 100% just for looks. You can go around in Halloween gear and still wear your High end raiding gear. So essentially you can wear like 3 outfits at once... literally.

RE: Envisage of Night - Graive Elune - 11-24-2013

They is a lot of talk of improving the wardrobe system, so hopefully that will happen! Haha. I hope to see you Psy, if not, have fun with whatever you decide to play. <3

ALSO.

We are still recruiting, looking for both roleplayers AND PvEers! We're looking for Division leaders still, people who can be active and those who enjoy leading something important. We're looking for some level 50 characters as well for our groups, doesn't matter if you're geared or not, we will help you get there!

We are not a heavy PvE guild, though, so keep that in mind. We will have scheduled runs, groups for dungeons, HMs, etc. though it will not be the main focus. So, if you're looking to just enjoy the game with a bunch of fun, laid back roleplayers, come join us! (:

As far as roleplay goes, we have a story building currently, and we host two weekly RP events for the free company as a whole.