Hydaelyn Role-Players
Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) (/showthread.php?tid=4733)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - Sev - 09-25-2013

Well, I don't have a single drop of artistic talent, but I would certainly be down for a spot of RP. I'm mainly be on later at night owing to my upside-down land timezone.

Also, your art is amazing. Wowzers.

RE: Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - IncubusManatee - 09-25-2013

Absolutely awesome Artwork, Po. I may get a commission done by you then of my character-Baer! Since the one I was going to get fell through with the other person I was looking at. 

If you ever feel like RP'ing-hit me up on Gilgamesh! Or drop by the Ambrosia's bar, I can be found there RP'ing quite often, since I am a tender there.

Names: Baer Reddicta. 

My play times aren't usually until 9pm EST weekday's usually. Weekends are odd hours. Hope to RP with yah sometime!

RE: Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - Poiizu - 09-25-2013

(09-24-2013, 11:44 PM)Brave Wrote: Welcome to gilgamesh!

I'm a fellow dA kid too (although I'm more into cosplay and writing ><Wink
But your artwork is awesome!

I'll give you a watch and hopefully we'll be able to RP sometime.  (I have to wait for my fantasia... I'm going to be rolling my Hyur as a Roe, now.  So I don't want to interact with ppl yet till I'm actually all sorted ><Wink
Thanks! Yeah, get all settled and then hit me up when you're ready!
(09-25-2013, 04:32 AM)Getsuya Wrote: I'm always looking for RP on Gilgamesh, though my hours are a bit crazy due to living across the ocean. If you're up for late-night RP though, add Tatarin Totorin to your friends!
Haha I know that feeling. I tried to play GW2 with my boyfriend while I was in Japan and it never seemed to work out Tongue
(09-25-2013, 04:56 AM)X Wrote: I always find myself intimidated by 'real' artists. I'm more of a doodler than anything. I would comment that your style is beautiful, though as far as I can see you do excellent work with varied stylistic themes. Color me jealous. 

I have an alt I've been toying with on and off on Gilga, since I wasn't 100% on if I wanted to stay on Balmung. If you see a rather strapping Miqo'te lad named Aliki'to Sedrah running amok in Ul'dah, that'd be me. I go there when I'm bored of slogging through the storyline on X'chail.

*My hours are a little insane too though, due to crippling insomnia.
Oh, psh. There is nothing intimidating about me I promise. But thank you. Hopefully we'll run into each other in Ul'dah!
(09-25-2013, 09:39 AM)IncubusManatee Wrote: Absolutely awesome Artwork, Po. I may get a commission done by you then of my character-Baer! Since the one I was going to get fell through with the other person I was looking at. 

If you ever feel like RP'ing-hit me up on Gilgamesh! Or drop by the Ambrosia's bar, I can be found there RP'ing quite often, since I am a tender there.

Names: Baer Reddicta. 

My play times aren't usually until 9pm EST weekday's usually. Weekends are odd hours. Hope to RP with yah sometime!
Wow, thanks! I will definitely drop by! I live in the EST time zone too, so there's a good chance that I'll be on at the same time.

(09-25-2013, 08:42 AM)Teuto Wrote: Well, I don't have a single drop of artistic talent, but I would certainly be down for a spot of RP. I'm mainly be on later at night owing to my upside-down land timezone.

Also, your art is amazing. Wowzers.
Thanks a lot! Yeah, just drop me a note if you see me on!

RE: Searching for RP partners (Artists too!) - HannaFey - 09-26-2013

I'm primarily on Balmung, but I'd be happy to make a character to roleplay with you over there. I'm new to roleplay too so it will be fun. I also draw, so I'd love to art trade with you. Wonderful work by the way, wish I was that good.