Hydaelyn Role-Players
Roegadyn Directory (As requested) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Roegadyn Directory (As requested) (/showthread.php?tid=4851)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Roegadyn Directory (As requested) - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 04:16 AM)Oroban Wrote: Just wanted to point out that you put Sio in the Sea Wolves, but she's a Hellsguard.

Thank you, dearling.

RE: Roegadyn Directory (As requested) - Fystrael Abylstyrwyn - 10-01-2013

Character Name: Fystrael Abylstyrwyn
Hells/Sea?: Sea Wolf
Timezone: EST
Looking for?: Battles, rivalries, friendships.
Server:
http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/index.php?title=Fystrael_Abylstyrwyn

2. Does your character fit the 'common' lore of your Roegadyn or are they singular? (Eg. Raised by hyur so does not understand X or Y = singular)

Island-living Sea Wolf?  Pretty common.

3.  What are your RP limits, if any? (Eg: no permadeath, no ERP etc)

No ERP ever.  No permadeath at this time.

RE: Roegadyn Directory (As requested) - Salty Lake - 10-01-2013

Character Name: Salty Lake (Saelziseik Sundyrsunnwyn)
Hells/Sea?: Seawolfe
Timezone: PST
Looking for?: Clan of lady-warriors
Server: Balmung
Wiki Link

2. Does your character fit the 'common' lore of your Roegadyn or are they singular? (Eg. Raised by hyur so does not understand X or Y = singular)
Yes, but unlike most seawolves, she uses a common-language translation of her first name.

3. What are your Rp limits, if any? (Eg: no permadeath, no ERp etc)
No permadeath. Not really into ERP--sorry not a horny teenager anymore!

RE: Roegadyn Directory (As requested) - Velvet Patches - 10-01-2013

Character Name: Velvet Patches
Hells/Sea?: Hellsguard
Timezone: MST
Looking for?: RP of most any kind, light or serious, comedic or dark.
Wiki:http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/index.php?title=Velvet_Patches

2. Does your character fit the common lore of your Roegadyn or are they singular?

-- To my knowledge, Velvet comforms to Hellsguard lore.

3. What are your RP limits, if any?

-- No permadeath and no ERP. I'm okay with romances and other relationships as long as you don't keep RP solely between your character's love interest.

RE: Roegadyn Directory (As requested) - Macey - 10-02-2013

Character Name: Size Queen (don't ask!!)
Timezone: Atlantic time (EST +1)
Looking for?: Light rp friends. Comedic RP and romance. (I'm also a pretty intensive in PVE right now so RP is somewhat secondary) 

Post a link to wiki if you have one beneath.

Working on it!!

Sort of common. You all decide. http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=2830&pid=35124#pid35124

3.  What are your Rp limits, if any? (Eg: no permadeath, no ERp etc)
No ERP but comedic romance is ok.. e.g. Size Queen is constantly threatening guys with marriage, but they keep running from her for some reason. :/

RE: Roegadyn Directory (As requested) - Fleeting Dawn - 10-06-2013

[b]Character Name:[/b] Fleeting Dawn
[b]Hells/Sea?:[/b] Hellsguard
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Timezone:[/b] EST
Looking for?: Moderate RP.  Let's face it. I'm an RP fiend.  Also, I do like to do some light PvE.  RP before PvE for me though.

Fleeting Dawn does basically fit the common lore for Hellsguard.  She's a mercenary, though she does not have the intense sense of loyalty that I have read that most Roegadyn have.

I like to plan as little as possible in my RPs and know as little as possible OOCly as well.  That being said, I spend a lot of time on my characters and permadeath is something I would consider but probably not do unless the time was right.  And no ERP.  Fade to black FTW.

RE: Roegadyn Directory (As requested) - Michikyou - 10-06-2013

*gets to updating*

Hope you guys find this useful! Heart

RE: Roegadyn Directory (As requested) - Brave - 10-06-2013

[b]Character Name:[/b]Brave Wardain
[b]Hells/Sea?:[/b]Hellsguard IC but actual race is Seawolf
[b]Gender:[/b]Male
[b]Timezone:[/b]EST
Looking for?:RP
Server:Gilgamesh (although some guildies are trying to pull me to Balmung)
Post a link to wiki if you have one beneath.

I don't have it yet, but I do have a snippet of my 100 questions.  Here's a preview.  Also I reference the Echo giving him a vision of the past.  So it might get a little tricky to read... but the people I've shown it too tell me that I differentiate between the vision and the reality good enough.  There is also a bit of an introduction to explain "who" is asking the questions.  I'll just let the entry explain >< (Also apparently the forum doesn't take to copy paste from word well... it seemed to not include a lot of my "spaces" between words.  I went back through to try and catch them but there may be some I missed)

Brave Warden sighed as he looked over the axe head he forged earlier that morning.  The room he was in was small especially for a Roegadyn, with sparse furnishings and a small film of dust in areas that didn’t see much interaction.  Behind him on a table was a mostly finished supper consisting of unpolished brown rice, and a thick cut eft steak with gravy over it. 
Beside the meal is an unsealed envelope with a letter waiting to be placed inside.  The Roegadyn kept looking at it… then finally walked over and picked up the small packet of parchments, almost instantaneously a vision from the Echo was revealed to him and he put the paper down.

“I don’t want to look at this…”

He turned around quickly attempting to flee the thing that caused him such dread.  Unfortunately it became apparent he wouldn’t have a choice, as he saw a familiar woman sitting down on a stump holding the very same stack of papers he had just placed down.  In front of her was a past version of himself, swinging an Axe in a repeated motion. 
Brave sighed as he watched the scene play out… muttering to himself quietly.  “Okay… you win.”

The woman snickered as she ignored the unseen audience while watching the Roedagyn continue his practice.  

“This is important Brave.  If you’re going to be a Mercenary or just a part of any standing militia they need to know what they’re getting.”

The vision swung again then looked over at the female Helsguard with slight disdain.  “I don’t think any Militia or client for that matter would need to know about some of the things you’re going to ask…”

Brave kept looking at the two of them with a bittersweet expression on his face.  “No… they don’t need to know it at all.”

The woman waved him off dismissively “Brave Warden, you’re name alone will not fill in the gaps of what you’re capable of.  That’s why your lovable and far more eloquent mate will regale them with tales of your gallantry!”

The vision of himself seemed to sigh at almost the same time he did as he spoke.  “Sanguine Song… I’m pretty sure you’re too far into your cups to be telling any kind of story.  Besides, I’ve seen some of those questions.  This is just another one of your ploys to get me to be more sociable with people in Limsa Lominsa.”

The woman balked at him as she dipped her pen into her ink well and gave him a stern look.  “Then I’ll just fill them in for you.”

The image of himself let out a groan that was probably his best attempt of defiance at this point, as he embedded his axe into the ground and sat down in front of her… defeated.  “Okay okay… ask your questions”

She grinned as she began:

Show Content

RE: Roegadyn Directory (As requested) - Fleeting Dawn - 10-06-2013

(10-06-2013, 05:13 PM)Naih Wrote: *gets to updating*

Hope you guys find this useful! Heart
I do!  Thank you so much for doing it.  <3

RE: Roegadyn Directory (As requested) - Grey Moon - 10-08-2013

Character: Thosinmoen Sylbtusyn
Hell/Sea:
Sea Wolf
Timezone:  Eastern
Looking For?: Roleplay

(No Wiki yet, is a work in progress.)

He's as Sea Wolf as one could be. Loves the sea, favors ale, and a good time.

I'm an open book when it comes to RP, one could say i experienced it all in some way or another. Though I do not like Permadeath, I worked hard on my characters, I would really like them to stay alive long enough to enjoy them.

RE: Roegadyn Directory (As requested) - AdmiralSnackbar - 10-08-2013

Character Name: Tausenadel Geispyrsyn (Thousand Needle, for clarity!)
Hells/Sea?: Sea Wolf! Has not been at sea in a number of years and will happily whine about it.
Timezone: Eastern
Looking for?: RP! All the time! Drinking mates, fighting mates, jobs and lazy days on the beach. Any combonation!

Wiki!

Does your character fit the 'common' lore of your Roegadyn or are they singular? (Eg. Raised by hyur so does not understand X or Y = singular)

Tau fits nicely into the 'raised by liars, cutthroats and thieves' aspect of the piratical nature of Sea Wolves. There was something that stopped his descent into governor's-daughter-kidnapping and town-sacking, however, and he's sort of adrift. But a Roe born and raised.

What are your Rp limits, if any? (Eg: no permadeath, no ERp etc)

Permadeath seems really harsh, unless it was planned waaaay ahead. But I'm totes down for anything. Whatever floats your boat that I in no way intend to steal.

RE: Roegadyn Directory (As requested) - Flickering Ember - 11-11-2013

Character Name:Flickering Ember
Hells/Sea?:Hellsguard
Timezone:EST
Looking for?: Long lost family members, friends, enemies, anyone who would like to get in some small scale storylines.

2. Does your character fit the 'common' lore of your Roegadyn or are they singular? 

I'm not all that familiar with the game's lore and am not sure where to look really since I haven't found a wiki or anything that goes into detail on the race. I do have a preference towards making my characters feel like a member of the race they belong to even if they don't end up in practicing all their race's cultural standards.

My character grew up mostly by herself in the wild, although with help from others. She's not too familiar with how any race works but is most familiar with how fellow roegadyn's work and what their cultural standards are, even if that is not overall much. 

No ERP. I will perma kill my characters only if there is a storyline or RP leading up to it. I don't kill my characters off in bar brawls or by random muggers on the street. The same goes for anything that would permanently disable my character. 

RE: Roegadyn Directory (As requested) - Eliane Dufresne - 11-13-2013

I'll add to this. Smile

Character Name: Striding Oak
Timezone: MST (GMT-7)
Looking for?: Medium to Heavy RPer. Open to RP of any kind -- from casual to dramatic, lighthearted to dark. Always happy to make character connections if you're looking for a friend, enemy, long lost cousin, etc. Also an avid PvE-er, willing to help at any and all levels of content.
Wiki Page (a perpetual work in progress)

2. Does your character fit the 'common' lore of your Roegadyn or are they singular?
For the most part Oak is a proud Hellsguard through and through. However, she was raised through half of her childhood by a Sea Wolf, so she's a bit of a mix of both cultures. She knows life on the sea as well as she does life in the mountains, and while she didn't take to the former as well, she still respects it.

3. What are your RP limits, if any? (Eg: no permadeath, no ERp etc)
If you want to do anything to or with my character that would be significantly life changing or physically or mentally scarring, please discuss it with me OOCly first. I'm not closed off to these things, but I want to make sure both sides are comfortable and on the same page.

No permadeath.

Anything super saucy will be faded to black.

RE: Roegadyn Directory (As requested) - Michikyou - 11-13-2013

updating <3

RE: Roegadyn Directory (As requested) - Aurelie Eleveur - 11-13-2013

<Enjoys reading through everything, and gives a free bump for Roegadyn love!>