Hydaelyn Role-Players
Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) (/showthread.php?tid=4977)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Lady Whiteraven - 10-09-2013

Agreed, aside from the snarky response, I would just like to see an in game meeting of the Roegadyn community. It would be fun to have an event that gives us all a chance to meet up in game. I hope we get some more people who can show up. I will keep trying to think of a place where many of us can meet up without much issue.

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Chocobald - 10-09-2013

(10-09-2013, 01:23 PM)Skaenmoen Zaesylbwyn Wrote: Agreed, aside from the snarky response, I would just like to see an in game meeting of the Roegadyn community. It would be fun to have an event that gives us all a chance to meet up in game. I hope we get some more people who can show up. I will keep trying to think of a place where many of us can meet up without much issue.
Just set up the date, poke around the Roegadyn LS and I'm sure me and other Roegadyn Roleplayers will show up.

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Lady Whiteraven - 10-09-2013

We have a date, Saturday 19 @ 8:30 pm EST

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Lost River - 10-09-2013

Good luck, I hope the even turns out well!

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Luka - 10-11-2013

Add chasing river to the mix please!

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Macey - 10-11-2013

I hope I can make it as Size Queen. Were is it going to be?

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Solkasha Blynfyrsyn - 10-11-2013

The player and the character see nothing wrong with anything on this topic.

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Rinh Hallani - 10-11-2013

Oh god, I'm gonna be up so late...But I'll try my best to be there. ^^

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Lady Whiteraven - 10-11-2013

I will be scouting out places on mon-tues and will have a definitive location by Tuesday evening and will update the info then. If anyone has a suggestion for an easy to get to vista that would allow lower level characters to join without issue and can save as a beautiful backdrop for our get together, feel free to post them. I will make a list and check them out.

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Lady Whiteraven - 10-14-2013

So, sadly something in RL has come up that will call me away on Saturday. So I'm changing the date to Friday the 25th at 8:30 EST and it will be at Costa Del Sol! I hope this helps more people make it.

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Lady Whiteraven - 10-14-2013

Also, despite the original post, this is open to all Roegadyn who wish to show. As well as any Roegadyn friend, although I want to have an all Roe pic.

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - AdmiralSnackbar - 10-14-2013

(10-14-2013, 06:16 PM)Skaenmoen Zaesylbwyn Wrote: So, sadly something in RL has come up that will call me away on Saturday. So I'm changing the date to Friday the 25th at 8:30 EST and it will be at Costa Del Sol! I hope this helps more people make it.
I can do that, nice!

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Salty Lake - 10-15-2013

Who else needs an invite to Broken Chairs, the roegadyn OOC LS?

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Luka - 10-19-2013

*waves at Salty Lake* MEEEE! Though I'm thinking of changing my Rogedlyn's name from Chasing River...to something else.

I'm thinking Wilted Lily.
Or something along the lines of Blossom. Just because of the irony of her personality as a warrior. 

Maybe you ladies can help me!? Send invite please!

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Viktoria - 10-19-2013

I can make it to this!

also, this ooc LS is relevant to my interests and I should like to subscribe to its newsletter!