Hydaelyn Role-Players
I'm Looking for a Dedicated RP FC - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: I'm Looking for a Dedicated RP FC (/showthread.php?tid=5139)

Pages: 1 2

RE: I'm Looking for a Dedicated RP FC - Faye - 10-23-2013

(10-18-2013, 12:47 PM)Candor Ignifer Wrote: No, I don't count TERA under the games I've RPed on.
And if I can judge by your reaction, I'm glad for it.

By the by - are you making an FC inquiry, or just commenting on some of the FC tags I've seen?

There was plenty of decent RP on TERA, as Kismet mentioned, I was simply making a joke that Lust and Desire were the names of two well-known ERP guilds there, verbatim. But while I am here and while I have your attention in-game, I suppose I should mention that Harbingers of Dawn is recruiting! We're a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC with and IC LS. I believe we meet all the qualifications.

RE: I'm Looking for a Dedicated RP FC - LandStander - 10-23-2013

I suppose I can chime in here for you. I am currently with the Night Blades. We have a roster of 50+, with a good chunk who RP. Usually always have 15+ people online as the time zones are spread out a bit. I think most reside in EST and MST. We currently just started our FC plot along with our allied shell (Garlean plot). The FC is located in the linkshell tab if you want to check us out. To make it short, the FC is basically a group of people who are willing to do anything to protect Eorzea from all forces. If we had to toss a bag of puppies in a volcano, then so be it :3.

There is a wide range of RP characters, ranging from scientists to drunken bar brawling ruffians. 

We are currently allied with The Grim Echo who I also recommend checking out as they have a good chunk of members as well and are never shy when it comes to RP. They pretty much follow the same FC premise as we do.

Our FC chat is OOC, but we have a separate IC LS for the FC and a IC LS with our allies. 

You can message me here or in game, Dennthota Ahtahrmwyn, if you want more information or decide that you want to join the ranks.

RE: I'm Looking for a Dedicated RP FC - ArmachiA - 10-23-2013

Dennthota is right about putting our name in the hat. We are dedicated RPers.

The only problem is we do have members who DO NOT RP. They're good friends of ours from other games we've played and they are extremely RP friendly, but they don't RP and focus more on the progression side of things (Night Blades have made it into Binding Coil as of last week). They like to help our.. not so fast leveling members with their Relics and do Primal runs for them. Their names tend to be lore friendly, but we do have a Roe named El Curago (An inside joke as I would spell "Curaga" in FFXI as "Curago" for YEARS). He's the most helpful dude, but his name may make you cringe.

Not trying to dissuade you, everything Dennthota said is true and we really do like to RP. We just have another side to our FC that some RPers find immersion breaking.

But on that note, if you LIKE US but don't like that Immersion Breaking thing, I would really recommend hitting up the Grim Echo. They are a lot like us, but with a heavier RP slant. And we're allied with them so you'd see us anyway,

Or join us. We love new people Smile

RE: I'm Looking for a Dedicated RP FC - Gar - 10-23-2013

Hey there, just wanted to add my group to the consideration pool while you look around. I hope you find what you're looking for, I know I've had troubles in the past finding what suited me best.

I am part of XI:7, A Shinra-esque company that has six Divisions (Trade and Manufacturing, Research and Development, Security, Intelligence, Medical, and Entertainment) The company basically earns profits through different means to funnel back into the betterment of Eorzea.

We are also allied with two other Free Companies (Blades of Nald'thal and Mysterium) If people don't find a fit with us, I send them to those two next. Both are full of great people.

If you want to check out our site, its at xi7.enjin.com

Just let me know if you end up having questions or anything. But otherwise good luck in your search man!

RE: I'm Looking for a Dedicated RP FC - Bryn - 10-23-2013

Hi Sion,

It sounds like you'd be a good fit for The Traveling Templar. We're a large (50+ members, everyone an RPer) RP-dedicated LS and FC who first formed years ago back in FFXI. While we have a strong core of regulars and old-timers, we've collected a lot of new people in FFXIV. 

We have plenty of events and meet-ups, and a wide variety of character types to interact with. Aside from RP we often play together too, be it by doing duties together or simply FATE grinding.

Find us at http://travelingtemplar.org/forum/index.php

Happy adventuring!

RE: I'm Looking for a Dedicated RP FC - Candor - 10-23-2013

Thank you, everyone, for your replies and interest. Currently I'm reading through a lot of LS profiles and FC websites, as well as meeting people in game for preliminary RP. I'm looking forward to meeting those I haven't yet, and would still appreciate anyone's suggestions regarding a suitable FC.