Hydaelyn Role-Players
Introduction and Questions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Introduction and Questions (/showthread.php?tid=5194)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Introduction and Questions - Olofantur - 10-21-2013

(10-21-2013, 03:49 PM)Talleth Wrote: That's great! I will definately look you up! Sounds like just the group of people that I am looking for!
Black water is certainly and interesting group, Had I more presence on Gilgamesh I would be sorely tempted to join up. I hope you have the chance to get to know the people there and become a part of some narratives.

(10-21-2013, 03:59 PM)Ouma Wrote: sorry about replying late had to cook dinner and all. ill be looking in the linkshell stuff to help me out and how would i add you both? and link my account to here?
Link your account to here? under the control panel for this website (click on your user name in the upper right and go to "User CP"). then to "Edit profile" on the left you can see a whole slew of boxes to fill in with information about yourself.

In game you can only add people to your friends list when they're on line, i'll be on tonight after 7PM EST. If you'd like to speak then.

RE: Introduction and Questions - Nnejo - 10-21-2013

(10-21-2013, 03:49 PM)Talleth Wrote:
Quote:I am always willing to assist with character development, I find it to be the most rewarding aspect of roleplaying. Depending on what you are looking for I would be glad to assist in whatever way I can. Or you can contact one of my guys from Ambrosia -points to Incubus- I run a linkshell that is attached to a Free Company, The Blackwater Company.

That's great! I will definately look you up! Sounds like just the group of people that I am looking for!

-cheers- Yay! I will definitely try and relay the message to A'bhen Nunh, who is the guildmaster of the FC and he would likely be online earlier than me. I have classes that run pretty late into the evening. I should be home around 8PM EST so look for me then if you haven't reached him yet.

RE: Introduction and Questions - Ouma - 10-21-2013

well my name in game is Ouma Shu and i dont know how to add people .-.

RE: Introduction and Questions - Olofantur - 10-21-2013

(10-21-2013, 04:21 PM)Ouma Wrote: well my name in game is Ouma Shu and i dont know how to add people .-.

Its the red button that looks like two face one behind the other. That will be your party tab/blacklist/friends list pane. Friends list will require you entering their full name (when they're online).

RE: Introduction and Questions - Ouma - 10-21-2013

(10-21-2013, 04:28 PM)Olofantur Wrote:
(10-21-2013, 04:21 PM)Ouma Wrote: well my name in game is Ouma Shu and i dont know how to add people .-.

Its the red button that looks like two face one behind the other. That will be your party tab/blacklist/friends list pane. Friends list will require you entering their full name (when they're online).

oh okay im so lost ahaha