Hydaelyn Role-Players
Eternal Bond: Using it? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Eternal Bond: Using it? (/showthread.php?tid=8579)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Eternal Bond: Using it? - QueenFrejyalen - 10-09-2014

(10-09-2014, 03:27 PM)Dogberry Wrote:
(10-09-2014, 03:17 PM)QueenFrejyalen Wrote: I will likely use it with my fiance, for our characters Queen and Rahdias are engaged (just like we are).

I know, queue the eye-rolling and "ugh"s.  I know, we're derp like that.

I'm just like you. Every game my wife and I play together, we RP some heavy romance and get married and live happily ever after. Our characters just underwent the Ceremony of Mara in Elder Scrolls Online. They eloped. She's a stuffy Altmer, he's a scruffy Bosmer. They will make many merbabies forever.

If she starts playing FFXIV, I can only imagine she'll make the kind of Roegadyn girl who will tame Dogberry, and keep him on a very short leash.

Hehehehe, I really like that.  x3

My fiance and I have never played any games together... FFXIV is our first MMO.  =O
Maybe one day we will have a history of games/stories like you two~!

RE: Eternal Bond: Using it? - Aduu Avagnar - 10-09-2014

yes, was originally going to be an ooc thing, but became an IC thing also.

RE: Eternal Bond: Using it? - TheBlob - 10-09-2014

(10-09-2014, 03:30 PM)QueenFrejyalen Wrote:
(10-09-2014, 03:27 PM)Dogberry Wrote:
(10-09-2014, 03:17 PM)QueenFrejyalen Wrote: I will likely use it with my fiance, for our characters Queen and Rahdias are engaged (just like we are).

I know, queue the eye-rolling and "ugh"s.  I know, we're derp like that.

I'm just like you. Every game my wife and I play together, we RP some heavy romance and get married and live happily ever after. Our characters just underwent the Ceremony of Mara in Elder Scrolls Online. They eloped. She's a stuffy Altmer, he's a scruffy Bosmer. They will make many merbabies forever.

If she starts playing FFXIV, I can only imagine she'll make the kind of Roegadyn girl who will tame Dogberry, and keep him on a very short leash.

Hehehehe, I really like that.  x3

My fiance and I have never played any games together... FFXIV is our first MMO.  =O
Maybe one day we will have a history of games/stories like you two~!

This is my husband and I we're joined at the hip and I love it. Tongue

While not every character we make pairs off, the ones that do are always between he and I. 

I think it's great to have a hobby with your spouse!

We got tired of waiting and just married Daph and Raandal ICly ( we'll make it official when it drops) The others aren't exactly "marrying types" but who knows!
We'll certainly do it OOCly for the perks!

RE: Eternal Bond: Using it? - FreelanceWizard - 10-09-2014

I know at least one person who might try to ensnare L'yhta IC...

...and how she reacts to that when Commitment Is Right In Her Face should be interesting. Surprise

RE: Eternal Bond: Using it? - Ha'uruh Nunh - 10-09-2014

I'm hoping to do this ICly at some point.

RE: Eternal Bond: Using it? - Edgar - 10-09-2014

I'd love to see Edgar tie the knot with someone, though I don't know who it would be with. He's had a rough love life.

Koporo...If he doesn't end up tying the knot with Memeli I will be surprised.

RE: Eternal Bond: Using it? - Hutarin - 10-09-2014

I've had no plans on using it, both IC and OOC, but who knows what will happen down the road.

RE: Eternal Bond: Using it? - Erik Mynhier - 10-09-2014

Erik will be off the market sooner or later. He and Clio have been rping as old flames for 4 games now so I fully expect to find nightshade in my tea and wake up with a ring on my finger.

RE: Eternal Bond: Using it? - Gabineaux - 10-09-2014

Gonna do it oocly, icly.. my character would never get married, everrr.

RE: Eternal Bond: Using it? - TheLastCandle - 10-09-2014

Eventually. Probably. Yes.

RE: Eternal Bond: Using it? - Oscare - 10-09-2014

[Image: tumblr_mq3fv8Numr1s53v7bo1_500.gif]

RE: Eternal Bond: Using it? - Ciel - 10-09-2014

Quite possibly, but I'm waiting to see more about it.  Depending on what they do with it, it might end up being more fun to RP it all and have someone preside over the ceremony.

RE: Eternal Bond: Using it? - Lady Rivienne - 10-09-2014

(10-09-2014, 05:46 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote: Eventually. Probably. Yes.

Blush Eventuallyyyyy..

RE: Eternal Bond: Using it? - DreamedReality - 10-09-2014

Not ICly... Especially with how it got pushed back to 2.45. Since Jaques & Vaughn were set on it being a date that meant a lot two of them.... we'd have to push things back another year if we wanted to use their anniversary of getting together as the date. Yes its sappy shut up

RE: Eternal Bond: Using it? - Antain - 10-09-2014

(10-09-2014, 08:36 PM)Jaques Wrote: Not ICly... Especially with how it got pushed back to 2.45. Since Jaques & Vaughn were set on it being a date that meant a lot two of them.... we'd have to push things back another year if we wanted to use their anniversary of getting together as the date. Yes its sappy shut up

Heart