Hydaelyn Role-Players
Epic and Eorzean Olympics (Prelude) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Epic and Eorzean Olympics (Prelude) (/showthread.php?tid=906)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Epic and Eorzean Olympics (Prelude) - Kylin - 01-09-2011

Deadline for committee signups is fast approaching! I only have 2 volunteers so far, which means this is gonna be rough (though not impossible). Again, the committee members essentially plan the entire plot, the in game events and scheduling, and they help control "NPCs" for the in game events when needed.

On January 15th, I'll be posting a rough draft of Epic details in the new Chamber of Fate section. The committee will look it over, make suggestions for changes, and then it'll be revealed for all to see. The post will only contain the structure of the Epic, not the actual content. The content will be discussed by the committee and will likely take about a month to hammer out.

Re: Epic and Eorzean Olympics (Prelude) - Zeah - 01-09-2011

I'd be willing to help out on the committee. So long as SE is keeping the game free for us for now, I have a few free character slots available for NPCs and such.

Re: Epic and Eorzean Olympics (Prelude) - Alona - 01-14-2011

Oh no! I thought people would be killing each other to help out. Cry

Okay, I revoke my previous refusal. I'm all yours!

Re: Epic and Eorzean Olympics (Prelude) - Kylin - 01-14-2011

The following have been added to the Epic Committee group and now have access to the Chamber of Fate section: Alona, Seraphine, Zeah, and Jinxsy. EDIT: Added Rain.

If I missed someone, please let me know.

A to-do list and structure proposal has been posted in the section for review. Upon the committee's editing (if any) and approval, the Epic structure will be posted in the Headlines section. We will then dive into the storyline, rules, and other necessities.

Projected time of the RPC's first Epic is mid-February. This is subject to change if the planning takes longer.

Re: Epic and Eorzean Olympics (Prelude) - Eternal Darkness - 01-16-2011

I offered my services as a film student (as in if you wanted any video coverage of the event), or in any other way I can, via my super secret alter-ego persona Vareal. I have since stopped posting as vareal to avoid any more confusion, but if there's room I'd still be willing to help out.

Re: Epic and Eorzean Olympics (Prelude) - Kylin - 01-29-2011

The structure outline for the Epic will be posted in the Headlines section on Friday, the 4th. This upcoming week will likely have a lot of attention on the upcoming patch and I'd rather something as significant as the Epic not be too overshadowed by it.

The story arch and details are currently being hammered out and will not be revealed for awhile longer most likely. After the structure is posted, the next Epic related news you'll all get will be the teaser site, which will reveal the actual story angle and a start date for the Epic.