Hydaelyn Role-Players
Interest Survey - Storyteller / Bard Linkshell - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Interest Survey - Storyteller / Bard Linkshell (/showthread.php?tid=9063)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Interest Survey - Storyteller / Bard Linkshell - Kismet - 11-28-2014

...This thread has my attention. Having Y'raja bard it up with other bards/performers could be a lot of fun.

RE: Interest Survey - Storyteller / Bard Linkshell - Fates Skein - 11-30-2014

Rhisi is a bard, I do write my own songs and stories for her as well as dance.

I don't have a whole lot of time to devote but I would love to be involved in something like this, even if it is on the rare occasion. Big Grin

RE: Interest Survey - Storyteller / Bard Linkshell - Random Encounter - 11-30-2014

This sounds amazing, I'd be all for more bardic focused roleplay. Will deff keep an eye on this.

RE: Interest Survey - Storyteller / Bard Linkshell - Telluride - 11-30-2014

Big Bump!

We have a linkshell formed, but are taking another day or so to work out some logistics before we put up info in the RPC Linkshell list.

However, those who are interested can PM me or Xenedra here, or talk to one of the following in game:

Xenedra Ambreaus
Nathan Telluride
Coraliza Velia

More info coming as we round out starting plans, and an event is very likely to follow! Stay tuned!

RE: Interest Survey - Storyteller / Bard Linkshell - R'sonjha - 12-10-2014

My schedule has been horrid but I've been attempting to find any of you guys in the game but as of late, no such luck! I'll learn to be active during the day instead of napping it away. Blush But I'm definitely interested.

RE: Interest Survey - Storyteller / Bard Linkshell - Sorora - 12-10-2014

(12-10-2014, 04:08 AM)R Wrote: My schedule has been horrid but I've been attempting to find any of you guys in the game but as of late, no such luck! I'll learn to be active during the day instead of napping it away. Blush But I'm definitely interested.

Most of us are around in the evenings!  I'm usually around until about 11EST on weeknights!  You can also get a hold of any of us here as well!  We're happy to help!

RE: Interest Survey - Storyteller / Bard Linkshell - Telluride - 12-10-2014

*BIG BIG BUMP*

We're live!

Our linkshell is "Soliloquy", which is being revitalized and revived as the connection for IC performers, Bards, actors and Talespinners that many of you wanted! Information for the linkshell will be kept here:

Soliloquy

Please contact the following for linkshell invites:
Xenedra Ambreaus (Forum name: Xenedra)
Nathan Telluride (Forum name: Telluride)
Coraliza Velia (Forum name: Coraliza)

To celebrate and promote our formation, we will be hosting an impromptu Open House for potential and existing allies in this venture:

Sunday, 12/14
4pm EST
Xenedra's Theater: Lavender Beds Subdivision 4, Plot 41 - Southwest Aetheryte

Expect a session of impromptu storytelling and trivia matches for those of the bardic and the actor's bent!

See the event link here!

Open House