Hydaelyn Role-Players
Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT (/showthread.php?tid=9253)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Aya - 12-12-2014

Its kind of a neat idea.  I wonder how rough it would really be!  Now I want to write up an Aya visit Smile

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Kitty Wizard - 12-13-2014

I like you PerkPrincess. I like you.

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - PerkPrincess - 12-13-2014

(12-12-2014, 11:59 PM)Aya Wrote: Its kind of a neat idea.  I wonder how rough it would really be!  Now I want to write up an Aya visit Smile

Honestly a headcanon that Lafi an I developed is The Missing Member is a very woman friendly space. And like you can go there if you feel unsafe for whatever reason.

LADIES LOOKING OUT FOR OTHER LADIES.

YEAH.

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Aya - 12-13-2014

In Limsa?  Surrounded by pirates?  That's like always!! ^_^

Good thinking though, but I wonder just how safe it feels...

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Aeylis Bloodbinder - 12-13-2014

I RP there a lot...

but...

because...

I have no words.

no words.

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Throm - 12-14-2014

Haha, brilliant!

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Parvacake - 12-14-2014

God I need to bring Xelra there with her sisters....

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Steel Wolf - 12-14-2014

Name the time and Steel will be ALL OVER THAT.

ALL.

OVER.

THAT.

YO.

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Sahja Elahka - 12-14-2014

I'll be there.  Oswain's about to have an extended stay in Limsa while learning to be a marauder anyway

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Reshie - 12-15-2014

I had honestly never looked at it like that... I'm very amused now and rather sad that I missed it! Tongue I would so be down for that on an alt. If someone wants to name a time, this girl is there!

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - TheFanciestBard - 12-16-2014

Why did I not notice this while doing the opening quests in Limsa like 4 times?! What I get for skipping dialogue boxes. I think I found a new hang out spot for my salty mouthed Elezen.

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Nimie - 01-13-2015

This sounds wonderful, and Nimie would probably love it.  Well, once she got over the stench of alcohol.

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Duskwright - 01-14-2015

I have a feeling I'd probably get claustrophobic in there, but god when I came across this bar.. I DIED! I love it, I want to RP in there so badly. :> Totes gonna drag some friends with me.

Thanks for the Reminder! <3