Hydaelyn Role-Players
Celebration of the Wanderer - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Celebration of the Wanderer (/showthread.php?tid=11884)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Celebration of the Wanderer - Sunday 14th 5pm Eastern - Erik Mynhier - 06-14-2015

I wish I could go to these again, but im never off from the job on sunday. Any chance we will get one of these on a friday or saturday.

RE: Celebration of the Wanderer - Sunday 14th 5pm Eastern - Asmodean - 06-15-2015

(06-14-2015, 11:50 PM)Jancis Wrote: Asmodean (your boots were on the dock Jancis didn't steal them honest!) *Snip*

Asmodean may have been enjoying his wine but even if he was flat out trash, He would never think Jancis a thief. However they way you get him with the others made me break character for a moment.

Below is a basic reenactment.

Asmodean : I say let fate decide. *flip coin*

Jancis: Nope... Your join us. *moves to removes Asmo's boots.*

Asmodean: wut? *bit a chat before give in known he wasn't going to get anywhere trying to argue.*

Then comes three hours or party rp and such. Still fun despite the what moment and the name your looking for was Edmont.

RE: Celebration of the Wanderer - Jancis - 06-15-2015

(06-14-2015, 11:59 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: I wish I could go to these again, but im never off from the job on sunday. Any chance we will get one of these on a friday or saturday.
That would be nice! I think Llymlaen was and it's kind of cycled (fairly) between Sunday and Saturday the past few months. I try to make it so those in Europe can also enjoy the event without cannibalizing other public events.
We'll have to see what works out for Byregot in July. 

(06-15-2015, 12:23 AM)Asmodean Wrote: Below is a basic reenactment.

Asmodean: wut? *bit a chat before give in known he wasn't going to get anywhere trying to argue.*

Then comes three hours or party rp and such. Still fun despite the what moment and the name your looking for was Edmont.

Edmont! Thank you! BlushBlush Yes thank you to nice people joining us.

Sometimes you have to take fate into your own hands! Jancis did something to appease both sides of the coin. Laugh It was better to have him there with the group to talk and share, even if it meant quoting logs and listening for half the time.

RE: Celebration of the Wanderer - Gegenji - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 09:21 AM)Jancis Wrote: Byregot in July.

Surprise

Chachan might need to be a speaker for that one! He's a little crafting dude after all!

RE: Celebration of the Wanderer - Dogberry - 06-15-2015

OMG given Dogberry's new direction, he will definitely be there for Byregot. I have a song for him to sing and everything.

(06-15-2015, 09:23 AM)Gegenji Wrote: Chachan might need to be a speaker for that one! He's a little crafting dude after all!

(06-15-2015, 09:25 AM)Dogberry Wrote: OMG given Dogberry's new direction, he will definitely be there for Byregot. I have a song for him to sing and everything.

Bouncy Yes please! I need to know the Captain's crazy schedule to make that happen. Laugh

Also the logs for this will be a little delayed so I can finish up Llymlaen's Blush I picked up some wonderful screenshots from others so thank you!

RE: Celebration of the Wanderer - Cliodhna Eoghan - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 05:29 PM)Jancis Wrote: Bouncy Yes please! I need to know the Captain's crazy schedule to make that happen. Laugh

Also the logs for this will be a little delayed so I can finish up Llymlaen's Blush I picked up some wonderful screenshots from others so thank you!
speaking of screenies; do you want me to post mine here or pm them to you?

RE: Celebration of the Wanderer - Edmont Sondraix - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 09:21 AM)Jancis Wrote:
(06-15-2015, 12:23 AM)Asmodean Wrote: Below is a basic reenactment.

Edmont! Thank you! BlushBlush Yes thank you to nice people joining us.

Sometimes you have to take fate into your own hands! Jancis did something to appease both sides of the coin. Laugh It was better to have him there with the group to talk and share, even if it meant quoting logs and listening for half the time.

Hey that's me! A pleasure to run into you all. The event and the after party were both amazing!

(06-15-2015, 05:44 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: speaking of screenies; do you want me to post mine here or pm them to you?
Ooo here will be great or some kind of album link whatever is easiest Big Grin.
Everyone will enjoy them long before I can put silly filters on them to make it look like a drawn storybook.

(06-15-2015, 10:43 PM)Edmont Sondraix Wrote: Hey that's me! A pleasure to run into you all. The event and the after party were both amazing!
Woot!

Really the best part is people participating and taking what's there so it was a blast to have someone just walk up and say hey I'm here let me join in.