Hydaelyn Role-Players
[EPISODE 4 DONE] Final Fantasy XIV: Hydaelyn Unlimited - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: [EPISODE 4 DONE] Final Fantasy XIV: Hydaelyn Unlimited (/showthread.php?tid=11888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: FFXIV Fanfic Concept - Judielle Farendaire - 06-03-2015

Well, Aronaux would be deathly afraid of voidsent.  Could be interesting should ascians show up, or the heroes storm Dzemael Darkhold?

RE: FFXIV Fanfic Concept - Cynel1 - 06-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 07:19 PM)SM Nick Wrote:
(06-03-2015, 07:15 PM)Cynel1 Wrote: Shoot i forgot about the Fears. FrustratedFrustratedFrustrated

It's my fault really. I should have prepared everything but hey I did not say it was final so all should be good. Fears are not mandatory, but they make things interesting.
Well i added his Fears and Updated his Picture hope its Acceptable.

RE: FFXIV Fanfic Concept - SM Nick - 06-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 07:30 PM)Aronaux Farendaire Wrote: Well, Aronaux would be deathly afraid of voidsent.  Could be interesting should ascians show up, or the heroes storm Dzemael Darkhold?

Dzemael Darkhold will indeed be explored, as with all the other dungeons. It will take place in the Coerthas saga so yea will be interesting!

(06-03-2015, 07:34 PM)Cynel1 Wrote:
(06-03-2015, 07:19 PM)SM Nick Wrote:
(06-03-2015, 07:15 PM)Cynel1 Wrote: Shoot i forgot about the Fears. FrustratedFrustratedFrustrated

It's my fault really. I should have prepared everything but hey I did not say it was final so all should be good. Fears are not mandatory, but they make things interesting.
Well i added his Fears and Updated his Picture hope its Acceptable.
Perfectly fine!

Wait a Minute i forgot about the Dislikes *slaps forehead* .

(06-03-2015, 07:56 PM)Cynel1 Wrote: Wait a Minute i forgot about the Dislikes *slaps forehead* .

If you wanna add them and his likes I don't mind!

RE: FFXIV Fanfic Concept - Viola - 06-03-2015

While this is quite an interesting idea, I, being both a newcomer to the site and not exactly have Memenu fully fleshed out yet, do not think I qualify for joining in on this.

With that said, Good luck.

Finished and i Figured out What Arc Cyneler it would be the Ul'Dah Arc.

(06-03-2015, 08:08 PM)Memenu Wrote: While this is quite an interesting idea, I, being both a newcomer to the site and not exactly have Memenu fully fleshed out yet, do not think I qualify for joining in on this.

You're welcome to join in at anytime once you get Memenu fully fleshed out. She could be in a filler arc or something due to her being a Lalafell Primal. Lmao Big Grin

(06-03-2015, 08:13 PM)SM Nick Wrote:
(06-03-2015, 08:08 PM)Memenu Wrote: While this is quite an interesting idea, I, being both a newcomer to the site and not exactly have Memenu fully fleshed out yet, do not think I qualify for joining in on this.

You're welcome to join in at anytime once you get Memenu fully fleshed out. She could be in a filler arc or something due to her being a Lalafell Primal. Lmao Big Grin

I'll think about that. ('-' )

be a great way to get an unlikely ally, too.

Let me remind you guys that I also am accepting whole organizations into the mix here. I'm talking about Free Companies like Erik's Red Wings and the Harbingers of Dawn! Don't be shy and bring them along for the ride!

Character Name: Memenu Menu
Nickname: Menu, Memenu, Meme, Memenu Menu
Race/Clan: Lalafell Dunesfolk
Character Role:Minor (Major) Villian/Ally?
Echo (Warrior of Light): N/A
Aspect (If Warrior of Light): N/A
Personality: Childish, easily angered and rather naive. Rather gullible as well. Think Angry. Like hulk. More like Akuma. Mixed with Cirno.
Background: A being from ancient lore given corporeal form, she hasn't existed for very long on Eorzea
Strengths: Heavily specialized with fist weapons as well as swords and axes.
Flaws: Very short tempered, her height obviously making her claims less... Impactful. Lacks the skills of "day to day" living. Sleeping and Eating are strange to her.
Likes: Lalafell, the strange edible thing called cheesecake.
Dislikes: Elves, Miqo'te (she thinks Miqo'te are a race of lalafell who were turned into cat people for being unworthy of the lalafell race)
Appearance: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/37489965402517109/3B597BE24BB87647A792EA83824A5641555C6086/
Japanese Reading (Optional): I would assume it would just be the same in hiragana. めめぬ めぬ?
Voice (Optional): Voice 4 for female lalafell
Other Notes: While she's shorter than the average lalafell, the amount of damage she can do is very unexpected, her small frame barely able to contain the current strength she wields. Her favorite color is blue. For some peculiar reason, she always has a miniature dullahan (about half her height) always following her around. She finds it adorable and is almost inseparable from it.

RE: FFXIV Fanfic Concept - Chris Ganale - 06-03-2015

The only proper FC any of my characters are associated with is USH, and since Chao's not actually with them, I'm reluctant to speak for them. Hell, I'm reluctant to even mention my character's love interests/affiliated characters.

For those of you who are interested in reading the fanfic, please note I can't start a story about the Warriors of Light WITHOUT the Warriors of Light. I still need 5 Warriors of Light of the following descriptions:

???(Lightning)
-Hyur Highlander
-Male
-Pugilist/Monk
-Ala Mhigan

???(Earth)
-Miqo'te Seeker of the Sun
-Female
-Lancer/Pugilist

???(Wind)
-Wildwood Elezen
-Male/Female
-Archer/Bard/Mage/Lancer

???(Whichever element you want)
-Sea Wolf/Hellsguard Roegadyn
-Male
-Warrior

???(Whichever element you want)
-Plainsfolk/Dunesfolk Lalafell
-Male/Female
-White/Black Mage
-Preferred if they get along well with the Roegadyn.

(Note: Classes/Jobs are preferred: There has to be a healer or two in the party.)

RE: FFXIV Fanfic Concept - Judielle Farendaire - 06-03-2015

If you would prefer it, I wouldn't mind Aronaux filling the role for the Wind-aspected wildwood.  It makes no difference to me, as long as he can retain his Ishgardian heritage.