Hydaelyn Role-Players
Patch 3.1 Previews! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Patch 3.1 Previews! (/showthread.php?tid=13963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Patch 3.1 Dungeon Preview and "New" Flying Mounts - Aaron - 10-22-2015

(10-22-2015, 12:06 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: So we're all still playing Bloodborne, huh?
You know it buddy.

New DLC coming out too.

RE: Patch 3.1 Dungeon Preview and "New" Flying Mounts - Warren Castille - 10-22-2015

And another thing:

I'm seriously not liking this trend of "Let's make tanks share armor, and also be recolors of DRG armor."

RE: Patch 3.1 Dungeon Preview and "New" Flying Mounts - SessionZero - 10-22-2015

(10-22-2015, 02:43 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: And another thing:

I'm seriously not liking this trend of "Let's make tanks share armor, and also be recolors of DRG armor."

Seconded. 

More savage armor for WAR pls. We are not goody-two-shoes PLDs or edgy DRKs.

RE: Patch 3.1 Dungeon Preview and "New" Flying Mounts - Val - 10-22-2015

Welcome to the beginning of "We have their money and proved a success. Now we can be lazy."

RE: Patch 3.1 Dungeon Preview and "New" Flying Mounts - Aldotsk - 10-22-2015

Sounds like 1.0 again with everyone sharing armor.

RE: Patch 3.1 Dungeon Preview and "New" Flying Mounts - Cato - 10-22-2015

We'll likely see a lot more of it as we move forward, especially when we hit 4.0 and another three classes are added to the game if the rumours are to be believed. I don't really mind if it's done in moderation - though they really should make dungeon sets work with dye to help make them more distinct/appealing.

I'm pretty happy with the selection of armour that the expansion brought us, though. I've found quite a few options for my character that I happily cycle between using. Though I do hope we get more 'themed' sets for each class once we get the more story intense dungeons.

If they add The Gration as a dungeon, for example, then I'd fully expect each class to get a Garlean themed set. That'd be pretty awesome, I think!

RE: Patch 3.1 Dungeon Preview and "New" Flying Mounts - Olofantur - 10-22-2015

(10-22-2015, 02:54 PM)Aldotsk Wrote:

Except without the fancy belts, or any belts really.

Also is anyone else put off by the obsession with top hats? or tall hats in general? I can't help but think that doorways and other various things would constantly fuck with them.

RE: Patch 3.1 Dungeon Preview and "New" Flying Mounts - SicketySix - 10-22-2015

(10-22-2015, 02:57 PM)Olofantur Wrote:
(10-22-2015, 02:54 PM)Aldotsk Wrote:

Except without the fancy belts, or any belts really.

Also is anyone else put off by the obsession with top hats? or tall hats in general? I can't help but think that doorways and other various things would constantly fuck with them.

Yes, I feel the same. I'm trying to think of the last time I've wanted to wear a top hat, and I think that would of been never.

The hat selection is one of the things I find lacking in this game when it comes to the clothing.

RE: Patch 3.1 Dungeon Preview and "New" Flying Mounts - Vyce - 10-22-2015

I'm ultimately hoping Enix gives us the Bravely Default

HERE ARE 15 CLASSES GOOD LUCK

RE: Patch 3.1 Dungeon Preview and "New" Flying Mounts - -no longer matters- - 10-22-2015

I agree it is annoying and DRG almost always get's the better coloration.

RE: Patch 3.1 Dungeon Preview and "New" Flying Mounts - Blue - 10-23-2015

[Image: FFXIV_PUB_Patch3.1_32.png]

I really hope the passenger for ceremony/draught/amber chocobo doesn't have to have all aetheric currents attuned in order to sit, because this would open up to a great Taxi business!

Just imagine all the un-attuned clients seeking a chocobo ride to see blocked zones and reach their currents faster! I'd totally roll a choco-taxi.

RE: Patch 3.1 Dungeon Preview and "New" Flying Mounts - Oli! - 10-23-2015

(10-22-2015, 02:57 PM)Olofantur Wrote: Also is anyone else put off by the obsession with top hats? or tall hats in general? I can't help but think that doorways and other various things would constantly fuck with them.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nq2d6cWXE81qirdlk_500.gif]

Jeeeeeeeeesus Christ you have no idea.

This entire trend of top-hats and jackets for BLMs / Casters drives me up the wall and down again.

Squeenix what happened to all the cool flowing robes and wizard hats.

I want them back.

I want them back now.

That said though there are more robes than there are jackets.

But man I still hate them so much.

RE: Patch 3.1 Dungeon Preview and "New" Flying Mounts - Ton - 10-23-2015

Hmm, not a fan of the new gear's aesthetic. Top hat, gilded western-esque themes never struck me as attractive. The Void Ark gear, now that's quite nice in my opinion. 

The Arboretum looks interesting. Biology and botany are a bit of a hobby, so I can't wait to run it. Geek It would be amazing if some of the drops included old school botany gear, like glass cloches and unique plants you could decorate your house with.

RE: Patch 3.1 Dungeon Preview and "New" Flying Mounts - Marisa - 10-23-2015

I continue to be frustrated at how little is actually being done with the Ishgard theme. They claim they want to make a gothic high-fantasy expansion, then do almost nothing related to gothic high-fantasy. At this point, I'm about willing to chalk it up to Square Enix not actually knowing what gothic fantasy is. I seriously think they need to get some Americans or Brits on the art team so we can get gear like this 

[Image: know-thy-enemy.jpg]

RE: Patch 3.1 Dungeon Preview and "New" Flying Mounts - Kage - 10-23-2015

(10-23-2015, 01:24 AM)Blue Wrote: [Image: FFXIV_PUB_Patch3.1_32.png]

I really hope the passenger for ceremony/draught/amber chocobo doesn't have to have all aetheric currents attuned in order to sit, because this would open up to a great Taxi business!

Just imagine all the un-attuned clients seeking a chocobo ride to see blocked zones and reach their currents faster! I'd totally roll a choco-taxi.
This would "break" the game and they don't want people who can't fly being able to fly. I imagine they will not allow it.