Hydaelyn Role-Players
Starlight Wishlist - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Starlight Wishlist (/showthread.php?tid=14593)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Swashbuckler - 12-16-2015

(12-13-2015, 08:51 PM)MBajihri Wrote: For Starlight I wouldn't mind a High Allagan Guillotine! I can farm T9 with ease, it's just finding people that puts a halt on my plans!
I would totally run T9 with you since I have several kids that need to pass it still! And eventually to FCoB.

But yes, my Starlight Wishlist is to gain access to and just get some drops in FCoB. Just so I have some for glamours.

In return, I can tank and DPS most anything. (No access to Alex Savage and Thordan EX) Hit me up!

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Melodia - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 01:23 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(12-16-2015, 01:13 PM)Melodia Wrote: I...I've always wanted one of the hats...the sleepwear ones. You know the cone style one, the rests over the side (I can't recall the name). I can never afford one...and my retainer is awful at bringing back the mats for it. *blushes and hides*
crescent moon cone
check your inbox o3o
*Tacklepounces* THANK YOU!!! Moogle

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Kage - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 01:29 PM)Coatleque Wrote: I would like enough RP to render me unable to grind the new relic.
Ahem, person who was in isghard I should have found already!

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Roen - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 01:29 PM)Coatleque Wrote: I would like enough RP to render me unable to grind the new relic.

Hmmmm. How do I fulfill this and still work on my own relic... a quandary.

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Verilys - 12-16-2015

Does a medium-sized house count? Or is that too big to fit into a stocking? Tongue

Oh to no longer be at the whim of a wibbly-wobby FC!

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Ryanti - 12-16-2015

As odd as this sounds, the Coil Turn 8 tank gloves.

When I first started raiding last year before Final Coil was a thing, I miraculously managed to get every single High Allagan piece except for the gloves and coat. When I started my own static and beat Turn 9, the coat dropped.

So all I was missing were the Turn 8 gloves. It was important to me because getting the entire outfit was a symbol to myself that I was worth a damn. Well, by the time we cleared Turn 9 Final Coil was out.

Nobody from my static wanted to help me farm Turn 8. They'd rather laugh at me trying by myself, and I put up with hour long queues and crappy duty finder. I never got the gloves, and I gave up after no one did it anymore.

Nowadays, glamour runs are extremely rare and when they do happen, pretty much everyone farming are there for the tank gloves.

So! That's why I chose that.

(Though btw I'm also looking to learn Thordan Ex.)

RE: Starlight Wishlist - MBajihri - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 01:36 PM)Swashbuckler Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 08:51 PM)MBajihri Wrote: For Starlight I wouldn't mind a High Allagan Guillotine! I can farm T9 with ease, it's just finding people that puts a halt on my plans!
I would totally run T9 with you since I have several kids that need to pass it still! And eventually to FCoB.

But yes, my Starlight Wishlist is to gain access to and just get some drops in FCoB. Just so I have some for glamours.

In return, I can tank and DPS most anything. (No access to Alex Savage and Thordan EX) Hit me up!
T9 is so much fun and I wouldn't have to tank it for once! Sounds like a win-win for me. Smile

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Valence - 12-16-2015

Just being able to run Bahamut's Coil to completion at least once in my life...

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Kellach Woods - 12-16-2015

I just want to love the game again.

Also a way to communicate with what little friends / people who tolerate my presence when I'm on my alts.

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Swashbuckler - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 03:27 PM)MBajihri Wrote:
(12-16-2015, 01:36 PM)Swashbuckler Wrote:

T9 is so much fun and I wouldn't have to tank it for once! Sounds like a win-win for me. Smile
Hit me up on Skype later tonight Tongue

I can tank T9, but I do need a bit of a refresher!

RE: Starlight Wishlist - Martiallais - 12-17-2015

Usually I'm just fine with watching these threads and helping where I can (Mar hasn't done any coils yet but I can definitely offer myself as a tank!) BUUUUT...now that I know the Odin trial drops the armor, I'd like that for Starlight.

I've actually not cleared the trial OR fought the FATE before SO...yeah. I'm out of town from Friday -> Sunday but otherwise run on a pretty okay EST schedule (on around 8/9pm - 1-2am depending).