Hydaelyn Role-Players
No space on Balmung! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: No space on Balmung! (/showthread.php?tid=3614)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: No space on Balmung! - AvalonBright - 08-16-2013

[Deleted]

RE: Balmug - Salty Lake - 08-16-2013

What's the best way to travel between cities? I miss Gridania already! (I didn't get the legacy chocobo, if that lets you travel between cities..)

RE: Balmug - Yuria - 08-16-2013

looks like many RPer are in gridania Smile

RE: No space on Balmung! - shotgunbadger - 08-16-2013

Yea, such is beta (remember open beta is still beta!), expect servers to go down, especially when you least want them to.

RE: No space on Balmung! - Aduu Avagnar - 08-16-2013

seems to be up now.

RE: Balmug - Fox - 08-16-2013

(08-16-2013, 01:44 PM)Koyu Wrote: Not going to lie, when I saw the name C'sien I had a bit of a fanboy moment. As if I had seen Yoshi P playing. JUST SAYING, I -kinda- love your art.

Aww X3 hehe thank you. That means a lot to hear! Big Grin I'm glad you enjoy my artwork.

RE: No space on Balmung! - shotgunbadger - 08-16-2013

I just hope there's plenty of space for us plebes who weren't in other betas!

Though since I'll have to download the client I'm sure I won't be in proper until around sunday so, plenty of time to fix things Moogle

RE: Balmug - Quuyn - 08-16-2013

(08-16-2013, 03:06 PM)Lake Desire Wrote: What's the best way to travel between cities?  I miss Gridania already!  (I didn't get the legacy chocobo, if that lets you travel between cities..)

Uhhm, I can't vouch for this because I'm slow and I haven't hit it yet, but people in shout have been saying you can get an airship pass at level 15 after completing your Story Quest.

May or may not be accurate, don't hit me!

RE: Balmug - Eve Malusion - 08-16-2013

(08-16-2013, 03:27 PM)Koyu Wrote:
(08-16-2013, 03:06 PM)Lake Desire Wrote: What's the best way to travel between cities?  I miss Gridania already!  (I didn't get the legacy chocobo, if that lets you travel between cities..)

Uhhm, I can't vouch for this because I'm slow and I haven't hit it yet, but people in shout have been saying you can get an airship pass at level 15 after completing your Story Quest.

May or may not be accurate, don't hit me!
That is indeed accurate from what I saw in phase 3.

RE: No space on Balmung! - rynsan - 08-16-2013

Seems that they bare slowly just working out what limits the servers can hold without bcoming overcrowded. At one point even though I already created my character, after getting booted I had to wait for a space. ><

RE: Balmug - Felix Sideris - 08-16-2013

(08-16-2013, 03:00 PM)Vlll Wrote:
(08-16-2013, 12:08 PM)Felix Sideris Wrote: I wonder who i will run into.. at work for another three hours.

I saw you laughing around Old Gridania Big Grin
my character laughs like a nut

RE: Balmug - Colyer - 08-16-2013

(08-16-2013, 02:14 PM)Fiona Swift Wrote: I've been running about , did not notice anyone but then again Gridania is a sea of people.  Either it is empty, or just a huge wall of people depending on where you go.  Also when the server crashed that was pretty funny.  Once it went back up I had to wait in a queue for about 30 seconds

did anyone else notice they took out the ability to show/hide  quests in your journal log.     Been trying to figure out if it is a bug, or they removed the feature since in Phase 3 you could just click a box next to the quest to toggle it visible or not visible on the HUD

I thought I saw you in the lancers guild this morning, but by time the quest cut scene was over, you were gone. 

Been running around Limsa mainly so far on my oh so cute Lalafell... going to work on my lancer tonight.

RE: Balmug - Zethie - 08-16-2013

I'm just sitting around in Gridania watching people run by..

RE: No space on Balmung! - AvalonBright - 08-16-2013

[Deleted]

RE: No space on Balmung! - Random Encounter - 08-16-2013

Sadly no, atm its per character. Tried to make an alt to test it out, facing a lockdown.