Hydaelyn Role-Players
Introducing the "Favour" System! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Introducing the "Favour" System! (/showthread.php?tid=6811)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Introducing the "Favour" System! - Shizuka - 04-01-2014

From a completely IC standpoint, Lalah would romance the hell out of a few NPCs. Specifically Thancred, her retainer, and U'khuba Tia.

RE: Introducing the "Favour" System! - TheWizard - 04-01-2014

Oh Y'shtola... please pick me! We can debate about ancient civilizations and magic all day....

I wonder how to say "I love you" in ancient Allagan...

Show Content

RE: Introducing the "Favour" System! - Blue - 04-01-2014

I'm personally against romancing major NPCs, but I'd like to have some close friends time with E-Sumi-Yan sooo much! Sitting together somewhere and talk, play chess, discuss.. he must know so many things!

RE: Introducing the "Favour" System! - Elisea Renyven - 04-01-2014

Odds are this is an April Fools Joke. But we'll see. I remember every MMO that does this on this very day!

RE: Introducing the "Favour" System! - Chocobald - 04-01-2014

This is all a joke Big Grin!

RE: Introducing the "Favour" System! - Edgar - 04-01-2014

Damn you Square! Teasing me with the idea of spending an afternoon blasting the hell out of the Sahagin with Merlwyb!

RE: Introducing the "Favour" System! - TheLastCandle - 04-01-2014

Of course it's an April Fool's Day joke. The tone of the article should have given it away. xD

RE: Introducing the "Favour" System! - Blue - 04-01-2014

I seriously do hope this is a joke, quite frankly. It's too early for FFXIV to get FFXI's Trust system, nevermind something more in-depth such as Favour x_X

RE: Introducing the "Favour" System! - ArmachiA - 04-01-2014

I don't get the love for Minfilia either, I assume it's because of her breast region.

Thancred I get because I have such a weakness for charming rogues with dumb ass smirks (Hello Flynn Rider <3) and I tend to lean toward white haired men in my Japanese fantasy games. So yeah, Thancred.

Also, Hildebrand.

Hildebrand forever.

RE: Introducing the "Favour" System! - Zyrusticae - 04-02-2014

To be fair, Minfilia has a lovely voice.

But yeah. Really passive. Unfortunately, she just doesn't have that much in the way of personality. I guess some people are willing to look past that.

RE: Introducing the "Favour" System! - Melkire - 04-02-2014

(04-01-2014, 11:59 PM)ArmachiA Wrote: I don't get the love for Minfilia either, I assume it's because of her breast region.

It ain't the breasts.

Show Content

That said... terrible English VA, no personality, always pestering you long distance (why do I need to come back to the Waking Sands to discuss things with you when we have Bluetooth, girl?), and all that jazz.

RE: Introducing the "Favour" System! - Kage - 04-02-2014

(04-01-2014, 11:59 PM)ArmachiA Wrote: Also, Hildebrand.

Hildebrand forever.
Get in line behind the rest of the FC

RE: Introducing the "Favour" System! - Chocobald - 04-02-2014

I like to pretend Minfilia is just the beginning.

On the next expansion, she will show up as a Roegadyn named "Maxfilia". Then the true FF14 will begin.

RE: Introducing the "Favour" System! - Crisiet - 04-02-2014

I love how everyone has totally forgotten about Urianger Augurelt.
Fine. I'll take one Urianger please.

RE: Introducing the "Favour" System! - Clover - 04-02-2014

Even if this system became a reality, none of my characters would use it. It'd be so OOC it'd hurt my brain *laughs*.

As for my favourite... out of the main male characters, Papalymo is the one who got my attention because he seems smart. Thranced might be the only one I find physically attractive (he's a bishounen, after all), but I didn't feel anything whatsoever for his personality, so I'm not interested in him.

Oh! I liked the new Tia introduced in the CT quest. I think he's a very cute character.

Generally speaking, I can't say any of the FFXIV NPC has stolen my heart in the romantic sense. I guess my heart is too busy beating for RP characters, haha.