Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Recreated Post] Aeon [EU+NA] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Recreated Post] Aeon [EU+NA] (/showthread.php?tid=6868)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Aeon [NA/EU] - Zhu - 09-20-2014

I submitted an application too, let's hope!

RE: Aeon [NA/EU] - Bryn - 09-29-2014

Phew! It's been a busy moon for Aeon. To allow our group of new people to settle in, recruitment is now closed for two weeks. Applications may still be submitted for when we open recruitment again on the 13th of October!

RE: Aeon [NA/EU] - Valke - 10-21-2014

Rejoice! For we are recruiting once again!

Shower us with your applications! :)

RE: Aeon [NA/EU] - Leomoon - 12-20-2014

I submitted my application but mine have been acting odd as of late, please get back to me.

RE: Aeon [NA/EU] - Estelle - 01-25-2015

Just dropping a quick update here!

We've had some lovely people join the Company and we are still looking for more to drag into our devouring maws loving embrace!

If you're interested head over to the site and hit apply!

RE: Aeon [NA/EU] - Flickering Ember - 01-27-2015

Recruitment is currently open to all. We would love to see more faces as we make New Year's changes to the FC to help keep things fresh. We are currently looking for roleplayers who not only enjoy participating in others' storylines and roleplay, but enjoy adding others to their own as well. 

This way we hope to create more member driven, organic RP.

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Gwenneth - 02-26-2015

I've been casually looking into FCs for a bit now, and was really intrigued by Aeon's story.  It...jives really well with the rough background I have for my character, so I may have to step up and apply if you accept applications from newer players!

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Bryn - 02-26-2015

(02-26-2015, 09:21 PM)Reima Wrote: I've been casually looking into FCs for a bit now, and was really intrigued by Aeon's story.  It...jives really well with the rough background I have for my character, so I may have to step up and apply if you accept applications from newer players!

We certainly do! We love to help new players out with stuff.

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Adventurer - 03-02-2015

Phew! What a February we've had. A big welcome tooooo...

(Deep breath)

Shashato Shato, Brave Horizon, Sayer Chase, Leon Greymoon and Reima Awen!

As well as new party members, there have been a few twists and turns involved in the Aeon story! Missing refugees, Voidsent, Sacrifices... Just a standard Firesday in Thanalan!

We're still looking at taking in new people, so please visit the site and drop in an application if you're interested in helping move an interesting story forwards! Smile

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Tiergan - 03-06-2015

Aeon is a fantastic FC full of solid RPers with a leader that works unimaginably hard to create a fun, immersive story for everyone to engage in. Anyone would be lucky to be part of their crew.

If you are wondering "Hay Tiergan, why you no with them no more?" - it's because real life is a butt and I was so stressed out by non-game related events that I needed to go somewhere where I could just be a normal member. (Otherwise I would inevitably try to do guild leader things and stress myself out again. :V Knee jerk "I gotta do the thing to take care of my crew" urges.)

If you get in, be warned that you might see me sulking around Cliffperch on occasion while also shedding on furniture when I think Bryn isn't watching. o/

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Verasul - 03-07-2015

I know this is probably dumb, but I'm gonna give it a shot anyway. I recently started playing XIV, and I stumbled upon Aeon when I looked for roleplay FCs. I'd really like to join you guys, but Balmung doesn't allow new characters to be made (Player limit reached, probably). Any idea what I could do?

If not, guess I'll have to wait... :'D

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Adventurer - 03-08-2015

Hi Verasul!

At the moment, Balmung is very difficult to create a character on. There are two options you can try:

The server is (sometimes) open very early in the morning throughout the week. Around 4-5am EST. Other times that it is often open is just before OR after a maintenance window. You can keep an eye out for those.

Option 2 is to create a character on another server and transfer it over, however this involves spending RL money on doing such. Believe me when I say I totally understand your frustration with trying to get a character sorted on Balmung! I've had to wait for a few odd times myself.

Whichever you go with (and hopefully succeed with!), give us a poke once you've managed to land yourself on the server! Smile

(PS: WE LOVE YOU TIERGAN.)

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Heart Quintessence - 03-16-2015

Is there space for a potential Recruit?

I didn't see any notice about recruiting being closed.

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Bryn - 03-16-2015

(03-16-2015, 01:12 PM)Heart Quintessence Wrote: Is there space for a potential Recruit?

I didn't see any notice about recruiting being closed.

Hi Heart,

Application to Aeon is temporarily closed while our influx of new folks get settled. You're welcome to submit an application for consideration when recruitment opens again.

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Heart Quintessence - 03-16-2015

Thanks for the quick response!  Perhaps you guys should makes a spoiler in the Top post about open or closed recruitment?