Hydaelyn Role-Players
Rendezvous of Stars - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Rendezvous of Stars (/showthread.php?tid=7070)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 11-25-2014

Just making a placeholder for now since I haven't been able to make the flier yet:

The next Rendezvous Host Club opening will be this Saturday, 11.29.14, at 5:00 PM CST / 6:00 PM EST.

As always, please remember that the Host/Hostess availability is varied, and that they will be selected as first-arrive, first-serve. (Meaning that if you have a particular Host or Hostess type in mind, arriving early or on time is the way to go! We can usually accommodate late arrivals with someone, but it may just be a choice between one or two remaining people.)

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 12-06-2014

Rendezvous is still very much alive. ♥

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 01-04-2015

Edit: Due to the volume of apps currently pending for our LS, we will be under a temporary app freeze until the current apps are processed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - NeonSears - 01-04-2015

Right after I apply too haha, interested in the LS, let me know when you'll be accepting again!

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 01-04-2015

Sure thing. I'll post right here whenever we get caught back up again. ^^v

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 01-13-2015

Right now, it looks as though we will be re-opening our doors to new applicants on Friday (1.16.15.) So for those interested, stay tuned! Moogle

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 01-17-2015

With 1.16.15 now elapsed, our app freeze is now, er, unfrozen!

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 01-28-2015

Someone applied on our site as "yungboss123". If this is you, please let me know your in-game name so that I can process your application! Thank you!

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 02-02-2015

This LS is still active! I'm not sure if we're still doing the "post once a month if you're active thing" because I'm dim, but just in case. ^^

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 03-01-2015

It's March and we're still around. Cactuar

Because sharing is caring (and I like Phoenix Wright too much), here is a transcript of a trial event we did recently. It was a lot of fun!

Host Club will either be on the 21st or the 28th, at a slightly earlier time than our usual Saturday time for you EU folks~! (Still working out the details, bwaa.)

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 03-29-2015

FYI: Edited the FAQ with updated policies!

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Arrelaine - 03-29-2015

We're legendary~
(cuz all our monikers are legends teehee)

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 04-02-2015

Hi, Arrelaine! ♥

Still kicking here in the month of April!

Also, if anyone happened to check on our site yesterday, all of those changes were only temporary for that one day. I did not hand the guild over to someone named "Dankula The'headiest", nor did we change our concept to all-vampire RP guild. The retitling of Rendezvous of Stars to Rendezvous of Vampires was also a farce, and the image replacing the main page has since been swapped back.

(But I shall keep it here, to commemorate how much I laughed and laughed.)

[Image: vampire-costumes%5B1%5D.jpg]

Best April Fool's.

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 04-22-2015

Update: Our FAQ has been updated to include new procedures in regard to joining our LS. When a potential member moves to apply on our site, they will be offered information about us up front. They can read this to truly decide if we would be a good fit for them before even hitting "Apply"! Star hopefuls can also comment on their applications to keep in better touch with the officers during the screening process (accessible via the email they signed up with.)

Hoping these changes will allow more fluid communication on both sides of the fence: both in new members knowing what we are before applying, and in officers knowing more about new members via the comment system.

A different officer (Momone Mone instead of myself) will be handling a majority of the screenings from this point forward.

In conclusion: horsebird. Chocobo

RE: Rendezvous of Stars - Maia - 04-27-2015

Due to a recent influx of applications, we are undergoing a temporary app freeze! Anyone who applies after this message will be set aside until the current group is clear.

I will post again when the app freeze has been lifted. Thank you all for your understanding!