Hydaelyn Role-Players
clio's sketchbook - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: clio's sketchbook (/showthread.php?tid=8622)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: clio's sketchbook - Edgar - 02-13-2015

Take it to another site.

RE: clio's sketchbook - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-13-2015

from the sounds of this; it's being "clarified" on all ffxiv forum sites. i'd rather not try my chances selling for gil on another site and have issues from it. tho there was also mention that art for cash was still okay, correct? *ponders*

RE: clio's sketchbook - Xenellia - 02-13-2015

Art for cash is of course acceptable, they don't have the right to ban artists from making money off of what they do, so if you want to offer commissions for RL cash it shouldn't be a problem.

RE: clio's sketchbook - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-13-2015

hmm...seems i'll have to go that route if i want to sell art, tho i'll be back to square one with the pricing issue again xD

RE: clio's sketchbook - Warren Castille - 02-13-2015

Clio sent me some random requests to try and cheer me up after the rough week I've been having, and I wanted to share her work here. It was both touching and got a laugh out of me, especially with the file name of one in particular.

Show Content

and for the lulz
Show Content

RE: clio's sketchbook - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-27-2015

welp...it's almost four am....but it's finished!!!!@u@
franz! don't you know to be wary of stray miqo'te??? D:
[Image: franzcomicfinal_zpsbtlvlltu.png]
also i'm freezing >n<;;; *scurries off to find one of her suuuuppper fluffy hoodies*

RE: clio's sketchbook - Ilwe'ran - 02-27-2015

People can't resist to pet Miqo'te, it's our secret weapon

RE: clio's sketchbook - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-27-2015

(02-27-2015, 05:54 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: welp...it's almost four am....but it's finished!!!!@u@
also i'm freezing >n<;;; *scurries off to find one of her suuuuppper fluffy hoodies*

B-but fluffy! And not a stray, just "kindly" insane. OK, maybe the hypothetical petting of Jin'li was a bad idea. I'm sure there were no regrets. WEll, not many.

RE: clio's sketchbook - Jancis - 02-27-2015

Franz with blushies

Awesome!

Clio gets the Banana Sticker!!

[Image: bananastickerdv6.jpg]

(02-27-2015, 12:42 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(02-27-2015, 05:54 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: welp...it's almost four am....but it's finished!!!!@u@

B-but fluffy! And not a stray, just "kindly" insane. OK, maybe the hypothetical petting of Jin'li was a bad idea. I'm sure there were no regrets. WEll, not many.
as long as you had fun....*cast raise*

(02-27-2015, 07:06 AM)Ilweran Wrote: People can't resist to pet Miqo'te, it's our secret weapon
understandable......*fluffs ilwe's lion puff* x3

(02-27-2015, 12:58 PM)Jancis Wrote: Franz with blushies

Awesome!

Clio gets the Banana Sticker!!

[Image: bananastickerdv6.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mf5l1dczaX1s0stq2o1_500.gif]

RE: clio's sketchbook - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-29-2015

spent a long time on this one on and off and i'm so thrilled it's finished >u< i made a smaller version my sig but here's a bigger version for all the dapper details OuO
(for those curious; random room in the hourglass before clio and erik were able to see each other on the frequent basis they do now.)

[Image: stolenmoment_zps9nav7ud6.png]

edit: changed the wording slightly on the sig version. i like it better this way o3o

RE: clio's sketchbook - Berrod Armstrong - 03-29-2015

I love the colors, this is amazing!

RE: clio's sketchbook - Ilwe'ran - 03-29-2015

It progressed a lot since last time I saw it, I love the soft coloring Smile !

RE: clio's sketchbook - Kellach Woods - 03-29-2015

only thing I'd do to the sig version is place a shadow behind the text because it's kind of hard to read at the mo. It's perf otherwise.