Hydaelyn Role-Players
Of Relic Weapons and the Heavensward Pause - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Of Relic Weapons and the Heavensward Pause (/showthread.php?tid=9443)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Of Relic Weapons and the Heavensward Pause - Berrod Armstrong - 01-01-2015

I use Doctore's Hora. They look great, and my imagination does the rest. 

[Image: qfANUrt.jpg]
[Image: AVlFUWF.jpg]

RE: Of Relic Weapons and the Heavensward Pause - Kellach Woods - 01-01-2015

Doctore Harness, I imagine, too?

If it's dyable, I can see some Halatali reg runs in my future - Boarskin doesn't match as good as I thought it would on WAR glamour.

RE: Of Relic Weapons and the Heavensward Pause - Berrod Armstrong - 01-01-2015

(01-01-2015, 08:16 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Doctore Harness, I imagine, too?

If it's dyable, I can see some Halatali reg runs in my future - Boarskin doesn't match as good as I thought it would on WAR glamour.
That's the normal Leather Harness -- the level 12/13 one! The Doctore's isnt dyeable. I tried making a reddish-orange set to go with the color of it, but it looked a bit too top heavy for him. Oddly enough it looks fantastic for an archer.

RE: Of Relic Weapons and the Heavensward Pause - Kellach Woods - 01-01-2015

(01-01-2015, 08:47 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: That's the normal Leather Harness -- the level 12/13 one! The Doctore's isnt dyeable. I tried making a reddish-orange set to go with the color of it, but it looked a bit too top heavy for him. Oddly enough it looks fantastic for an archer.

Not gonna work well then - I already tried it and the straps are just too danged bright for what I need it for.

Ah well.

Back to your regularly scheduled relic talk.

Dang 3-statting is easy I don't get why people don't do it more.

RE: Of Relic Weapons and the Heavensward Pause - Cailean Lockwood - 01-02-2015

(01-01-2015, 11:23 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: I use Doctore's Hora. They look great, and my imagination does the rest. 

Your character looks droolworthy. I shall commence in such as of now. I will try not to spill too much on the floor.

RE: Of Relic Weapons and the Heavensward Pause - Steel Wolf - 01-02-2015

(01-02-2015, 01:08 AM)theincubuslord Wrote:
(01-01-2015, 11:23 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: I use Doctore's Hora. They look great, and my imagination does the rest. 

Your character looks droolworthy. I shall commence in such as of now. I will try not to spill too much on the floor.

I, personally, will make no such promise and will just instead drool at the man-candy.

RE: Of Relic Weapons and the Heavensward Pause - Cailean Lockwood - 01-02-2015

(01-02-2015, 12:35 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 01:08 AM)theincubuslord Wrote:

I, personally, will make no such promise and will just instead drool at the man-candy.

I'll bring a bucket, just in case.