Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] Unsung Heroes[USH] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] Unsung Heroes[USH] (/showthread.php?tid=2913)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Tiergan - 09-30-2013

I've heard very good things about you all from a friend.

Is it possible to only join the LS, but not be part of the FC?  Or do I have to be in both?  I'm in another FC at the moment.

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 10-01-2013

Unfortunately, the FC is the primary function. You would miss out on 99% of the stuff, that's why we don't necessarily advertise the ls since we use it for rp here and there but most of the other business is done through the FC.

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Lost River - 10-01-2013

I'd love to get Lost River in this group or one of my other characters.

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 10-02-2013

(10-01-2013, 02:36 AM)Lost River Wrote: I'd love to get Lost River in this group or one of my other characters.

Certainly. If you'd like, put in an app on our main site. We can then meet you in game, do a brief interview, and then of course - you can do your rp application and stuff once your in the guild if you want to enroll or looking to join as a staff member.

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Lost River - 10-02-2013

Unable to join due to my schedule conflicts with 95% of the schedule for the guild. Thanks for the time though.

(Unavailable 95% of the weekend)

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 10-04-2013

(10-02-2013, 06:21 PM)Lost River Wrote: Unable to join due to my schedule conflicts with 95% of the schedule for the guild. Thanks for the time though.

(Unavailable 95% of the weekend)

Sorry to hear that. I know we do roleplay events and dungeons throughout the entire week. Alot of RP classes for example has been done during the week. My schedule varies due to working in retail so I tend to change up when I do events, etc. Only part that's really weekend as of right now would be raiding but that's a ways off in FF14. We're active daily with so much going on. We just got done with several classes Weds and Thurs and ended Thurs with a massive story-arc. You might have seen that the Rift team which is not FF14 raids on weekends and does most of their stuff on weekends. I do know we plan to raid on weekends but it'll be later in the evening, so folks don't feel a time crunch due to rl and it helps EU and Asia players be able to join in. Anyway, good luck on your search.

I want to thank everyone who came out last night for the beginning of the long term story arc. Was a great feeling, and it definitely had the start of a Final Fantasy story in general!

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 10-09-2013

We're still around, just very busy in game.

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 10-12-2013

We're still around, lotsa rp and pve going on nightly. If you are looking for social fun, good story driven rp, and pve check us out. We pretty much have folks on all hours of the night.

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Keru / E'ir - 10-18-2013

A character I recently redesigned Quinn Deckard is about to be in game and I'm wondering if he could join

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 10-22-2013

Keru, thank you for your response. If you are interested in trying our FC out, what we can do is have you put in an app first. Then on my day off tomorrow or if I get off work and I'm not exhausted tonite, we can chat a bit. Or one of my officers will be around tonite I'm sure. Whichever works. Smile

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 10-28-2013

We're still recruiting - also looking for folks who would like to also work on PVE for dungeons/raids in the upcoming month etc. We're strictly a mid-core sort of raiding and will not be extreme. Additionally, also still recruiting for RP.

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 11-03-2013

We're still recruiting for both RP and PVE. We're looking for folks too especially who want to PVE as well as raid as a team.

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Pumpkinweed - 11-10-2013

Sounds like something right up my character's alley!

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 11-10-2013

(11-10-2013, 03:17 AM)Pumpkinweed Wrote: Sounds like something right up my character's alley!

Hey Gus. When I can catch you in game, we'll talk. I have your app.

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 11-27-2013

We are still here and recruiting for PVE and RP.