Hydaelyn Role-Players
Phase for prep, game download? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Phase for prep, game download? (/showthread.php?tid=3513)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Phase for prep, game download? - Clover - 08-15-2013

(08-15-2013, 09:31 AM)Eve Malusion Wrote: Yeah, they've been getting slower and slower the longer it takes.

Guess for once I'm not the only one just sitting around refreshing forums all day.
Haha, that's my life right now ;w;
I don't even know why I keep checking it. It's not like I can play today...

I'm just very excited! <Insert tons of key smashes here>.

RE: Phase for prep, game download? - Maeve - 08-15-2013

Well its midnight here and I wanted to put it on for download before bed Dodgy guess I can stay up a few more hours and cross my fingers in the meantime...

RE: Phase for prep, game download? - Ashren Dotharl - 08-15-2013

(08-15-2013, 09:55 AM)Maeve Wrote: Well its midnight here and I wanted to put it on for download before bed Dodgy guess I can stay up a few more hours and cross my fingers in the meantime...
I have the next few days off so I was planning on going to sleep soon so I could be up in time for when Beta starts and was hoping to download it while I was sleeping. Kinda seems like that won't happen at this point.

RE: Phase for prep, game download? - LeCard - 08-15-2013

(08-15-2013, 09:55 AM)Maeve Wrote: Well its midnight here and I wanted to put it on for download before bed Dodgy guess I can stay up a few more hours and cross my fingers in the meantime...
there there... ::offers caffeine:: don't worry about sleep this is the day before open beta(for me at least) no one is sleeping

[Image: bouncy.gif][Image: bouncy.gif][Image: bouncy.gif][Image: bouncy.gif]<me for the next the days
[Image: sleepy.gif]<and me when beta ends

RE: Phase for prep, game download? - Aleister - 08-15-2013

http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Test/threads/99452-FINAL-FANTASY-XIV-A-Realm-Reborn-Beta-Tester-Forum-Congestion-%28Aug.-15%29

Only update received by SE.. Has nothing to do with the launcher. XD

RE: Phase for prep, game download? - Eve Malusion - 08-15-2013

Hurray feedback... on that the forums are congested from so many people complaining about a lack of feedback.

I feel like you could probably solve that problem by taking a different approach to what to give feedback on.

RE: Phase for prep, game download? - Demon Fox - 08-15-2013

One thing i hate is when developers leave their consumers in the dark. i can understand if they were keeping details to themselves that are under some kind of NDA etc.. but this is not the case.

this is one of those "Screw them, they can wait" type deals lol

RE: Phase for prep, game download? - Salty Lake - 08-15-2013

I am glad I didn't stay up late checking and re-checking the launcher. I have to leave for work soon... would rather be able to start my DL so I am not obsessing all day at work!  Who am I kidding, I am still going to be obsessing all day regardless of whether or not I can start my download this morning.

RE: Phase for prep, game download? - LeCard - 08-15-2013

I was just able to start the client update!

IT IS UP THE CLIENT IS UP GO DOWNLOAD NOW. NOW PEOPLE. <3 You're welcome!

RE: Phase for prep, game download? - shotgunbadger - 08-15-2013

(08-15-2013, 10:29 AM)Aleister Wrote: IT IS UP THE CLIENT IS UP GO DOWNLOAD NOW. NOW PEOPLE. <3 You're welcome!

Can I download it if I've never entered a beta code yet or do I need to wait for the 17th to apply for Phase 4 and wait?

(08-15-2013, 10:30 AM)shotgunbadger Wrote:
(08-15-2013, 10:29 AM)Aleister Wrote: IT IS UP THE CLIENT IS UP GO DOWNLOAD NOW. NOW PEOPLE. <3 You're welcome!

Can I download it if I've never entered a beta code yet or do I need to wait for the 17th to apply for Phase 4 and wait?
I don't believe so.. Though I can't be sure.

RE: Phase for prep, game download? - Eve Malusion - 08-15-2013

I COULD KISS YOU

Huh, only 7300mb... guess people were right.

RE: Phase for prep, game download? - Ashren Dotharl - 08-15-2013

Download is up at last, 7.3gb so it wasn't much more than the PS3 version.

Damn beat me to it!

It gave me the option to put in my preorder code I think.. I avoided it.. >_> Anyone else saw that?