Hydaelyn Role-Players
Echo Knights Tavern Nights! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Echo Knights Tavern Nights! (/showthread.php?tid=4859)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Echo Knights Tavern Nights! - 4wheel - 12-21-2013

Aye, I'll be there!  Lord knows I've been online during the others, just always distracted during it.  Bout time I showed up.

RE: Echo Knights Tavern Nights! - Old Account - 12-22-2013

Totally posting again to tell you guys how great this event is.  :3

I have had so much fun at these both times and think it's a great meet-up for the community.  I think this is one of the best ways to showcase our community and avidly point new arrivals to the server here.  There were a ton of people there when I showed up, and I got to make new friends and reconnect with other friends.  Already looking forward to the next one!

RE: Echo Knights Tavern Nights! - L'kalya Vanih - 12-22-2013

(12-22-2013, 03:56 AM)Edalyne Wrote: Totally posting again to tell you guys how great this event is.  :3

I have had so much fun at these both times and think it's a great meet-up for the community.  I think this is one of the best ways to showcase our community and avidly point new arrivals to the server here.  There were a ton of people there when I showed up, and I got to make new friends and reconnect with other friends.  Already looking forward to the next one!

I'm happy that you had fun, and thanks to everyone for your support! To those that couldn't make it this time around hopefully we'll get to see you at the next Echo Knights Tavern Nights event in January.

Since it was announced on such short notice, we'll be extending the Screenshot Contest submission date to January 1, 2014. Please submit your best holiday-themed in-game screenshot in this thread, regardless of where it's taken, for a chance to be chosen to win a special prize! One entry per person, and please include the words "screenshot contest" in your post.

Also as a reminder, Envision of the Night is hosting their Starlight Celebration Ball on Sunday, December 22nd 2013 starting at 8:30pm EST at Coerthas Highlands in the Observatorium town. See all your friends and meet new people again at the Starlight Celebration Ball!

Take care everyone! Merry Christmas and have a happy new year! Smile

[Image: 9irpgYI.jpg]
[Image: nOY4hpt.jpg]
[Image: gd22uFZ.jpg]
[Image: X5XXyrG.jpg]
[Image: cTJd73a.jpg]
[Image: poPkHeR.jpg]
[Image: TgWPsNj.jpg]
[Image: 3hOWbI5.jpg]
[Image: ihxgbNZ.jpg]
[Image: nZ70V9k.jpg]

RE: Echo Knights Tavern Nights! - Devereau - 12-22-2013

I vote for the one where I'm trying to scrape a drunken Kayle up as Lepide. Mad props on the dedication to drunk RP.

Though, just to say, thank you VERY much for the great time! I had a blast, and met a lot of great people! I'll be showing up more, you can count on that!

RE: Echo Knights Tavern Nights! - Lizzo - 12-22-2013

Had a great time, though I didn't get to interact with too many people as I arrived quite late.

ICly: Parker didn't get to talk to the person she intended, though she may have ended up getting a new recruit for her tavern.

RE: Echo Knights Tavern Nights! - 4wheel - 12-22-2013

That was certainly great.  Sorry I didn't take any screenshots while I was there, I was too busy interacting with people Rose knew or meeting new ones to snap any shots.  Maybe next time I'll grab a few if I spot a lull in the chat.

RE: Echo Knights Tavern Nights! - L'kalya Vanih - 01-02-2014

Hello everyone! It looks like we didn't receive any entries for the screenshot contest. No worries! We'll just save the special prize for next time! Smile

Mark your calendars, because the next Echo Knights Tavern Nights is going to be scheduled for January 25th, 2014 starting at 8:00pm EST. If you have any questions or would like to help out, please send me a message on RPC or in-game.

Take care!

RE: Echo Knights Tavern Nights! - Vashies Alexander - 01-09-2014

Can't wait for this event. Good as all way Vanih.

RE: Echo Knights Tavern Nights! - Minahirion - 01-10-2014

I'm very interested in joining this tavern night! If you could use me, I'll happily join you. Or else I'll just be a drunken goofball in the crowd ^_^

RE: Echo Knights Tavern Nights! - Saefinn - 01-13-2014

I missed the last one, well I was present for all of 5 minutes, blame work party, I turned up drunk (I suppose it was authentic), but ended up feeling really tired and left it there.

Still, find these fun and my crew usually like going, so I'll try and be there. Smile

RE: Echo Knights Tavern Nights! - neozovitch - 01-16-2014

I'm not sure if I need to to post saying I'm going as just a drunken bystander but I'll be there the 25th!! My first FF RP event! Just got the game yesterday I'm ready to hop into some RP!

RE: Echo Knights Tavern Nights! - L'kalya Vanih - 01-16-2014

(01-10-2014, 07:41 PM)Minahirion Wrote: I'm very interested in joining this tavern night! If you could use me, I'll happily join you. Or else I'll just be a drunken goofball in the crowd ^_^

I'll send you a message and we can work something out. Smile
We're always look forward to seeing familiar faces and new people as well. Thank you everyone for all your support!

Just a reminder that The Shaded Bough will also be hosting a Tavern Night at Fallgourd Float in The North Shroud on January 18th 2014 starting at 8pm EST. Please check the following calendar entry for details:

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/calendar.php?action=event&eid=65

The Echo Knights are happy to coordinate with The Shaded Bough for hosting tavern events. After some discussion, both our companies felt that holding a Tavern Night twice in a month would be a great idea. We're still working things out, but more details will be coming along soon.

We'll see you all at The Fallgourd Float Tavern Night event January 18th and The Echo Knights Tavern Nights event the following Saturday, January 25th. Please look forward to it!

RE: Echo Knights Tavern Nights! - 4wheel - 01-18-2014

Can't wait to see everyone who shows up!  It should be a great night, let's all have a good time and make this something we can keep doing month after month with our kin over at the Echo Knights.

RE: Echo Knights Tavern Nights! - L'kalya Vanih - 01-26-2014

What a great way to kick off the first Echo Knights Tavern Nights event of the year! Thanks for coming everyone, and many thanks to the staff members for all the hard work they put in. We had an amazing turnout, and it's always fun to meet new people as well as see familiar friends! We'll have the next Tavern dates coming soon, so please check back regularly.

Take care! Smile

[Image: hl5dmfN.jpg]
[Image: i41WUrX.jpg]
[Image: 91ljkiV.jpg]
[Image: OA5HHwD.jpg]
[Image: SorPik0.jpg]
[Image: XjgpHqV.jpg]
[Image: 0o17ekW.jpg]
[Image: pbgf9mR.jpg]
[Image: gGvMEOp.jpg]
[Image: oCEjdmD.jpg]

RE: Echo Knights Tavern Nights! - L'kalya Vanih - 01-30-2014

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to announce your next Tavern Event nights for the month of February:

Fallgoard Float Tavern Night hosted by The Shaded Bough Trading Company
Saturday, February 8th, 2014 starting at 8pm EST

Echo Knights Tavern Nights hosted by The Echo Knights
Saturday, February 22th, 2014 starting at 8pm EST

If you have any questions about the event or would like to help out as a staff member, please let me know. Take care! ^.^