Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Recreated Post] Aeon [EU+NA] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Recreated Post] Aeon [EU+NA] (/showthread.php?tid=6868)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Bryn - 04-07-2015

After having to close recruitment due to an influx of awesome new members, Aeon is throwing open it's doors once again!

If you're interested, head along to rune.enjin.com to submit an application.

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Bryn - 04-24-2015

A big welcome to our newest members; D'eshel Tia, Bruden Grin, Jackson Bloodworth and Alistair Gray, and a big welcome back to old friends, Steel Wolf and Varus Rosenthal!

We'll be closing recruitment for April/May soon, so get your application in soon if you're interested!

Lastly, the OP has been updated to list our newest 'Vanguards', or officer members; Arcian Martell and Brave Horizon. <3

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Bryn - 05-07-2015

Due to a large influx of new members, Aeon has closed it's recruitment once more. We apologise for any inconvenience!

Updates will be posted here when we're taking new members again.

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - TigerSpirit - 05-19-2015

Greetings,

I'm returning to FFXIV and I'd love to return to roleplaying as well; I did RP in FFXI on the Leviathan server for a handful of years and would describe myself as being experienced but a little rusty. I enjoy everything that the FC description has above, specifically the story arc and the LGBTQ section, but am saddened by the recruitment being closed. Is there some way to interview a member or officer to see if an accommodation or exception could be made? I have two characters that I could use, and would love to talk with someone about what the FC needs or current story elements to decide which one to pursue. Of all the FCs I've scanned here, this one appeals the most to me, so I am hoping that we can work something out. 

Thanks!

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Bryn - 05-19-2015

(05-19-2015, 04:39 PM)TigerSpirit Wrote: Greetings,

I'm returning to FFXIV and I'd love to return to roleplaying as well; I did RP in FFXI on the Leviathan server for a handful of years and would describe myself as being experienced but a little rusty. I enjoy everything that the FC description has above, specifically the story arc and the LGBTQ section, but am saddened by the recruitment being closed. Is there some way to interview a member or officer to see if an accommodation or exception could be made? I have two characters that I could use, and would love to talk with someone about what the FC needs or current story elements to decide which one to pursue. Of all the FCs I've scanned here, this one appeals the most to me, so I am hoping that we can work something out. 

Thanks!

Hi Tigerspirit,

We accept applications from people when recruitment is closed on a first-come-first served basis for consideration when recruitment reopens. Feel free to submit an app whenever you like.

Out of curiosity, who were you in FFXI? If you were on Leviathan, presumably you'd have been with The Lost Boys...

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - TigerSpirit - 05-19-2015

(05-19-2015, 04:47 PM)Bryn Wrote: Out of curiosity, who were you in FFXI? If you were on Leviathan, presumably you'd have been with The Lost Boys...

Bingo! Yes, I did play with the Lost Boys. I'll admit I did so much RP with them that I think I only got through about 40% of the game content because our story was so much fun. I was both Asterius (my main) and Rendan (my alt). During 1.0, I rebooted as Aelis Gailarde, but alas...1.0....need we say more?

I'll submit my application a little later today and cross my fingers.

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Bryn - 06-17-2015

[Image: AeonHW.png]

Hello RPC,

A quick update from Aeon; recruitment remains closed for now, and we will soon be moving to an invitation-only model. Details will soon be up on our site at rune.enjin.com

However, we will begin crafting events 2-3 weeks after patch 3.0 lands, with a wide variety of events open to participation from non-FC members. Please look forward to it!

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Flickering Ember - 07-31-2015

Currently under going some recruitment updates. Check back with us!

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Bryn - 08-16-2015

Aeon FC's 'New Recruitment Structure (NRS)' is now in place! You can view the details over here.

To accompany the proposal of the NRS to our members, we performed a census and a 'health check' of our company. For your interest, you can view it below.

Quote:
WHERE WE'RE AT; SOME STATS[sup][1][/sup]

CHARACTER STATS:

• Aeon FC has 60 registered characters, and 39 members.
  • Of those 60 characters, 39 are main characters and 21 are alts. Therefore, 35% of our character roster are alts.
  • Our activity rate is a healthy 77%[sup][2][/sup].
  • Since January, we took in 29 new applicants. Only 1 of those 29 applicants left the FC. This gives us an incredible 97% retention rate[sup][3][/sup].

THE RACIAL BREAKDOWN[sup][4][/sup]

[Image: RacialChart.jpeg]

• Hyur account for 30.8% of main characters. 23.1% are Midlanders.
  • Miqo'te are 20.5%.
  • Au Ra are 15.4%.
  • Elezen account for 12.8%.
  • Roegadyn are 12.8%.
  • Lalafell are 7.7%.
  • We have a near-perfect gender balance; our main characters are 51% male and 49% female.

Some OOC stats, purely as a point of interest and to the best of my knowledge:

• Our member gender split is 56%M, 44%F.
  • Approximately 28% of our members are LGBTQ.
  • 23% of us are in non-NA time zones.
  • 100% of us are sexy beasts[sup][5][/sup].

[1] All statistics correct as of 15/07/2015.
[2] Activity rate counts only main characters active within the last 7 days.
[3] Retention rate factors in only those who joined since January 1st 2015, and who left the FC for non-RL reasons.
[4] The racial breakdown includes only main characters.
[5] If the RL Pictures thread is anything to go by. Hot damn.

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Seina Mistcaller - 09-05-2015

Hello there! Someone very dear to mentioned you folk a few times in a very positive light and after viewing your page it has certainly done more than spark my interest! I may have accidently sent off my application to you (In my over-keen-ness to apply) before actually meeting you in-game personally though. I feel like such a twollop for doing so! I have seen a few of you around IC though never actually engaged in RP with any of you personally yet. I have heard good things about you all though. If you're at the Grindstone event tonight then I hope to see you there if not before!

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Bryn - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 11:21 AM)Seina Mistcaller Wrote: Hello there! Someone very dear to mentioned you folk a few times in a very positive light and after viewing your page it has certainly done more than spark my interest! I may have accidently sent off my application to you (In my over-keen-ness to apply) before actually meeting you in-game personally though. I feel like such a twollop for doing so! I have seen a few of you around IC though never actually engaged in RP with any of you personally yet. I have heard good things about you all though. If you're at the Grindstone event tonight then I hope to see you there if not before!

Hi Seina!

We received your app. Don't worry about doing things out of order, just come hang out with us and keep an eye on your app notifications for updates. Smile

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Ark - 09-06-2015

Hello, I asked one of.your members back in July if you where recruiting. They told me that you have set periods to put in an application for due to your rules. When is roughly your next date, if you have one and are there any conditions?

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Martiallais - 09-11-2015

Just wanted to say thanks again for letting Martiallais tag along on some recent shenanigans. Definitely looking forward to doing so again or just hanging out in general. Thumbsup

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Bryn - 09-17-2015

Aeon FC will be closing recruitment once more tomorrow (Friday 18th Sept) at 12PM EST. Be sure to get your application in before then if you want to join!

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Caspar - 09-17-2015

I cannot join your FC but i visited your site and am interested in playing with your group more. My character already knows Ember. Tiergan sorta. Also met some at Rhalgr event. How would i best approach?