Hydaelyn Role-Players
clio's sketchbook - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: clio's sketchbook (/showthread.php?tid=8622)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: clio's sketchbook - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-30-2015

(03-29-2015, 07:13 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: I love the colors, this is amazing!

aww thanks. >//u//<

(03-29-2015, 07:27 AM)Ilweran Wrote: It progressed a lot since last time I saw it, I love the soft coloring Smile !

me too, i love how it has that "nighttime" feel to it.

(03-29-2015, 09:50 AM)Kellach Woods Wrote: only thing I'd do to the sig version is place a shadow behind the text because it's kind of hard to read at the mo. It's perf otherwise.
i kinda like how it is but i can repost the text for you o3o
"like distant and fleeting jewels of stars in the desert skies.... ...is the time i have in your arms..."

originally i wanted a song quote, but not finding one that fit quite right...i wrote that instead :3

RE: clio's sketchbook - salads - 03-30-2015

Awww Heart. Romance is in the air ^^. I agree with the others in that you've definitely improved!

RE: clio's sketchbook - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-23-2015

soooooooooooooo bribri and i did an art trade a little bit ago; her lines for my colors o3o
[Image: brinmattfinal_zpsgjdimhbo.png]
love the one she did for me! once i get some very overdue stuff done, i'll color it too >u<
[Image: cliodhna_and_erik_by_bizzlesprout-d8p90h...0m1xzt.jpg]

RE: clio's sketchbook - Cliodhna Eoghan - 05-14-2015

really diggin rhea's pinup series and wanted to draw one
so spoiler for those at work. not super sexy but ya know, can't bee too careful ;3
Show Content

RE: clio's sketchbook - SM Nick - 05-14-2015

*claps hands* Amazing!

RE: clio's sketchbook - Cliodhna Eoghan - 05-14-2015

ty, i really like the lighting on this one. originally i was just gonna leave it, but it loked better with the softer tones x3

RE: clio's sketchbook - Ilwe'ran - 05-14-2015

The soft tones are indeed nice ♥

RE: clio's sketchbook - Zaheela - 05-15-2015

(05-14-2015, 02:18 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: really diggin rhea's pinup series and wanted to draw one
so spoiler for those at work. not super sexy but ya know, can't bee too careful ;3
Show Content

... *is lost for words*...

Have a thank you pic, i think they're worth 1000?

[Image: 8PgTszP.png]

RE: clio's sketchbook - Cliodhna Eoghan - 05-21-2015

(05-14-2015, 03:50 PM)Ilweran Wrote: The soft tones are indeed nice ♥
my last couple of pics have been really soft tones. i'm liking it but i think the next one i wanna try to have more colorful....like brighter ones if it makes sense. :T

(05-15-2015, 09:08 PM)Zaheela Wrote: ... *is lost for words*...

Have a thank you pic, i think they're worth 1000?

[Image: 8PgTszP.png]

awww
you are just too sweet
[Image: giphy.gif]

also update~~~~~~~~!
so as some have heard my garbled, excited shouting over tell/link pearls....my retainer finally decided to grace me with a fatcat of my own. i was so thrilled (and anyone else that had to put up with my ugly sobbing over my lack of one) i decided to do some art to mark the occasion x3

[Image: NEVERLETGO_zpsjwyavxax.png]
...though i get the feeling the cat's not quite as happy about the arrangement.

RE: clio's sketchbook - Cliodhna Eoghan - 06-12-2015

not super amazing at photo augments....but i did manage to get the tattoo removed off this. i wish it was an in game option to remove it. .---.

[Image: notattoo_zpselchhdil.png]

RE: clio's sketchbook - Cliodhna Eoghan - 06-18-2015

kurt's birthday is today! or tomorrow! timezones make things like this confusing! Big Grin

anyway....did a quick scribble for his birthday today! >u<

[Image: kurtchibi_zpsowovpdy1.png]

he uh....really likes killin dodo's for food...

RE: clio's sketchbook - Cliodhna Eoghan - 07-15-2015

whew finally finally FINALLY finished this one x3 wanted to play up a lot of colors in the shading/lighting but it didn't turn out quite as vibrant as i wanted...i still like it tho :3
...made it to be a header so it's big >.>;
[Image: graffiti_zpsf7jte22j.png]

RE: clio's sketchbook - Kellach Woods - 07-15-2015

I'mma say the fat cat's wiggling legs is a lot of exercise for something so lazy.

RE: clio's sketchbook - Cliodhna Eoghan - 07-15-2015

(07-15-2015, 07:10 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: I'mma say the fat cat's wiggling legs is a lot of exercise for something so lazy.
she's hugging him too tight xD

RE: clio's sketchbook - Cliodhna Eoghan - 07-31-2015

just a quick scribbble for a tumblr thingy thing (yeah. i has a tumblr now. look at me all fancydapper and sorta caught up with the times xD) prolly gonna make it my new icon here for a little while too. i really liked this line technique i tried out (even tho they are messy)
[Image: shh_zpsyfa5rptn.png]