Hydaelyn Role-Players
[EPISODE 4 DONE] Final Fantasy XIV: Hydaelyn Unlimited - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: [EPISODE 4 DONE] Final Fantasy XIV: Hydaelyn Unlimited (/showthread.php?tid=11888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Hydaelyn Unlimited - FFXIV Fanfic! - SM Nick - 06-04-2015

UPDATED OP, and going to start on the first episode! Still recruiting though!
EDIT: Orenji, you are now a main Warrior of Light! Congrats!
DOUBLE EDIT: I need the Lalafell to be Lightning-aspected so all 6 elements are represented.

RE: Hydaelyn Unlimited - FFXIV Fanfic! - Kurt S. - 06-05-2015

I'm not sure about Japanese Reading but I have their Engrish readings up XD.

RE: Hydaelyn Unlimited - FFXIV Fanfic! - Cynel1 - 06-05-2015

cant wait to read it.

RE: Hydaelyn Unlimited - FFXIV Fanfic! - mongi291 - 06-05-2015

If you need a villain/anti-villain for Ixali-related things, especially Garuda, Ophelie is the character you want!

Character Name: Ophelie Saintrelmaux
Nickname: //
Race/Clan: Elezen Duskwight
Character Role: Villain/Anti-Villain
Aspect (If Warrior of Light): Well, she's not a WoL but, considering her relation to Garuda, she has an affinity to wind.
Strengths: She's very strong and agile. Able in using spears and polearms. She's also charismatic and is a capable leader.
Flaws: She doesn't think too much before acting. Her fighting style isn't too practical, as it's aimed to kill her opponent as fast as possible, in a beast-like and stamina-draining way.
Synopsis: A feral girl raised by Ixali. She wears light clothes made out of leather and animal pelts. She's been raised by Ixali since she was abandoned in the highlands of Coerthas at a tender age. She's well known by both Ixali and people living in the Shroud, as she is an high-ranking general in the Ixal army, and often leads them in battle against Gridania, driven by her hate for men. As she lives with Ixali, she doesn't believe in the Twelve, instead she lives by Garuda's teachings.
Character: At first glance, she's a cold and heartless individual, only devoted to Garuda  and with an apparently immotivated hatred for men. But in reality she's a calm and kind-hearted girl, and she only hates men because of her tragic backstory. She kills people and steals crystals because she truly believes it's the right thing to do, as she thinks summoning Garuda will teach men a lesson and put an end to her suffering.
Appearance:
[Image: edce9b3ad15654b3bf39a60f5172d2a3_7a573cb...1433515641]

I can't log in, and this is the only picture I have. However she (obviously) doesn't wear these clothes ICly, so just imagine her with something like an harness or something.

RE: Hydaelyn Unlimited - FFXIV Fanfic! - Chris Ganale - 06-05-2015

Incoming image dump.

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

RE: Hydaelyn Unlimited - FFXIV Fanfic! - SM Nick - 06-06-2015

I will update the file and start on the first chapter when I am better rested in the morning here. When I reach Limsa Lominsa though it will come to a halt until I get that Lalafell healer Warrior of Light.

RE: Hydaelyn Unlimited - FFXIV Fanfic! - Viola - 06-06-2015

Updated Memenu's profile just a little bit.

Updated OP! Decided to add the Lalafell WoL myself so I can get started on the fanfic without having to stop. I'm still accepting secondary Warriors of Light though, and also other characters too. The more characters there are, the more stories I'll be able to make! Be excited guys!

RE: Hydaelyn Unlimited - FFXIV Fanfic! - Cynel1 - 06-06-2015

(06-06-2015, 11:56 AM)SM Nick Wrote: Updated OP! Decided to add the Lalafell WoL myself so I can get started on the fanfic without having to stop. I'm still accepting secondary Warriors of Light though, and also other characters too. The more characters there are, the more stories I'll be able to make! Be excited guys!
Well now i guess the rest of us has to wait for the first chapter.

RE: Hydaelyn Unlimited - FFXIV Fanfic! - mongi291 - 06-06-2015

So, um, will Ophelie be in the Garuda arc? Or do you need more information/don't need her at all?

(06-06-2015, 01:10 PM)mongi291 Wrote: So, um, will Ophelie be in the Garuda arc? Or do you need more information/don't need her at all?

Ophelie will start to appear somewhere in the Coerthas saga to give her more of a prominent role. Don't worry she'll be in the story. I might need some more information as like what she actually wears (like an image), and where would she first meet the party in your opinion.

(06-06-2015, 01:35 PM)SM Nick Wrote:
(06-06-2015, 01:10 PM)mongi291 Wrote: So, um, will Ophelie be in the Garuda arc? Or do you need more information/don't need her at all?

Ophelie will start to appear somewhere in the Coerthas saga to give her more of a prominent role. Don't worry she'll be in the story. I might need some more information as like what she actually wears (like an image), and where would she first meet the party in your opinion.
I don't have any in-game image here, would another image be ok?
About when should she appear, the earliest she would appear is the final Gridania quest before the airship, but since it looks like it won't be in this fanfic, I think she would first meet the party either during the Sylph arc or during the Haukke Manor arc.

(06-06-2015, 02:03 PM)mongi291 Wrote:
(06-06-2015, 01:35 PM)SM Nick Wrote:

I don't have any in-game image here, would another image be ok?
About when should she appear, the earliest she would appear is the final Gridania quest before the airship, but since it looks like it won't be in this fanfic, I think she would first meet the party either during the Sylph arc or during the Haukke Manor arc.

Um I think I can fit in like a cameo appearance for like when the party is leaving to Limsa in the airship, but her first full appearance would indeed be in the Sylph Arc or Haukke Manor Arc, but what would be happening at that time???

RE: Hydaelyn Unlimited - FFXIV Fanfic! - Cynel1 - 06-06-2015

im a little Curious where in the Ul'dah Arc would Cyneler Appear.

Ophelie would probably be attacking Hawthorne Hut/Little Solace (Sylph arc) or Fallgourd Float (Haukke arc). She wouldn't really be related to anything else until Coerthas and Garuda.
As for her clothing...
[Image: IxaliStraightbeak.jpg]
Being an Ixali fighter using a spear, it's only fitting she would wear Ixali [adjective]beak's clothing. Only difference, she would have an helmet shaped like an Ixal's head, complete with Ixali horns (basically a WAR AF helmet with longer horns and visor permanently down.