Hydaelyn Role-Players
[COMMISSIONS OPEN] - CONTINUING FROM JUNE - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [COMMISSIONS OPEN] - CONTINUING FROM JUNE (/showthread.php?tid=16040)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - NEW COMMISSION TYPES AVAILABLE :D - kura-ou - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 06:59 AM)Heidrek Warsong Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 06:31 AM)kura-ou Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 12:09 AM)Heidrek Warsong Wrote: Oh man, can I get in line too!?

Hello~! Thank you so much for your patience ;u; I'd like you to know that a commission slot opened up ^^ Please feel free to pm me your info whenever you are ready Big Grin And thank you again.

Thanks for the headsup! I'm currently on shift at the moment but I'll be sure to send you the info when I get home. Big Grin

Ah, thank you so much for your reply ^^ Please take your time and good luck at work Big Grin

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - NEW COMMISSION TYPES AVAILABLE :D - Aurou - 05-17-2016

I want to jump on the list, please! Bouncy

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - NEW COMMISSION TYPES AVAILABLE :D - kura-ou - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 07:02 AM)Aurou Wrote: I want to jump on the list, please! Bouncy

Ah, sure~! I'll you to the waiting list and will notify you again when more commissions slots are open :3 Thank you so much for your patience in advance ^o^

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - NEW COMMISSION TYPES AVAILABLE :D - Caspar - 05-17-2016

Hopefully it's okay I use it like this. I put a credit and link in my sig. Thank you very much for all your hard work. I am glad to see it pay off so handsomely. XD

I think what I like most is that it's kinda like an RPG party member portait. That and the way the hair flowd reminds me of Sakura Taisen and Tales. Very good job. ^_^

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - NEW COMMISSION TYPES AVAILABLE :D - LystAP - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 09:24 AM)Caspar Wrote: Hopefully it's okay I use it like this. I put a credit and link in my sig. Thank you very much for all your hard work. I am glad to see it pay off so handsomely. XD

I think what I like most is that it's kinda like an RPG party member portait. That and the way the hair flowd reminds me of Sakura Taisen and Tales. Very good job. ^_^
So pretty, Virara! Laugh

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - NEW COMMISSION TYPES AVAILABLE :D - Adeya - 05-17-2016

I'd like to be added to the list please. Smile

(05-17-2016, 09:24 AM)Caspar Wrote: Hopefully it's okay I use it like this. I put a credit and link in my sig. Thank you very much for all your hard work. I am glad to see it pay off so handsomely. XD

Ah, it's definitely okay ;u; Thank you so much for taking your time to ask (so polite!).

And gosh, it was my pleasure~! I loved drawing Virara ^o^

Q//u//Q Awww, thank you so much for the resonating good feels from your comment. Fujishima is one of my idols, so it really means a lot to hear that from you >////<

Thank YOU for again giving me the opportunity to portray your beloved Virara Big Grin

(05-17-2016, 03:35 PM)Adeya Wrote: I'd like to be added to the list please. Smile

Ah, thank you so much for the interest ;u; I'll add you right away and thank you in advance for your patience ^o^

(05-07-2016, 05:04 AM)PhantasticPanda Wrote: Oh dear buddha, so many people already. I'd reserve one as well if possible! I absolutely love the style you got going.

Hello~! I'd really like to thank you for your patience and would like to notify you that more commission slots have been opened Big Grin Please feel free to pm me your info whenever you are ready and thank you again for your time ^^

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - kura-ou - 06-05-2016

(05-11-2016, 09:49 PM)Xehna Wrote: Throw me on the list, please!

Hello Big Grin I apologize for taking so long. I would like to inform you that a slot has opened up ^o^ If you're interested, please feel free to pm me your character's information Smile

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - Anah - 06-05-2016

Hiya! I've looked through some of your examples, and decided that I'd love to have something in a style like this! I'm not sure if anymore slots are open, but would it be possible? o:

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - kura-ou - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 10:16 PM)Totoko Wrote: Hiya! I've looked through some of your examples, and decided that I'd love to have something in a style like this! I'm not sure if anymore slots are open, but would it be possible? o:

Hello~! And gosh, thank you so much for the interest ;u; I do have one open slot and am going down the wait list to see if anyone waiting prior to you would be like the slot, but I can definitely add you to the waiting list and will notify you ASAP once a slot has been opened?

Please feel free to pm me your information beforehand, too, if you'd like C:

Thanks again for everything ^o^

(05-12-2016, 10:48 AM)RiniKett Wrote: I'd like to sign up for the waiting list : )

Hello Big Grin I apologize for taking so long. I would like to inform you that a slot has opened up ^o^ If you're interested, please feel free to pm me your character's information C:

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - Warren Castille - 06-06-2016

Kura is one of the most friendly, skilled, cheap (seriously, raise your prices!) and communicative artists I've worked with. Highly recommended.

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - LystAP - 06-06-2016

*eagerly awaits drawings* Chocobo