Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ambrosia {Inactive} - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Ambrosia {Inactive} (/showthread.php?tid=3419)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 09-04-2013

Yay Daisy!! I will be home around 8PM EST so I will look for you then.

RE: Ambrosia - Katanyae - 09-05-2013

Are you still looking for performers? I -may- be interested. Kat is a gypsy type girl, so...I can see how she might get involved with something darker and seedier. Wink

Great idea, at any rate Smile

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 09-05-2013

(09-05-2013, 10:31 AM)Katanyae Wrote: Are you still looking for performers? I -may- be interested. Kat is a gypsy type girl, so...I can see how she might get involved with something darker and seedier. Wink

Great idea, at any rate Smile

One can never have to many performers! Currently on staff it's just me, had a few people go to Balmung during the errors so lost a few performers Sad 

Anyways send me a message in game, there we can chat more if you'd like.

RE: Ambrosia - Miseria - 09-05-2013

Hey there! I've been eyeing this linkshell from 'afar for a bit, but never posted interest since I couldn't actually make a Gilgamesh character.

Buuuut, now I've finally been able to create a home here and would like to officially express my interest. 

I currently only plan on developing one character (since I'm a bit new to RP I figured I won't over tax myself too much) who is a nomadic sea bound lass with a nose for trouble. That said, I doubt she (or I haha) would make a great performer....but might be good security, talent elevator or bar staff Smile

I also plan to make a male character at some point but that's probably a bit down the road.

RE: Ambrosia - somrue - 09-05-2013

Isis/Y'Vali, when are you usually online. I was looking for you last weekend!

(09-05-2013, 01:29 PM)somrue Wrote: Isis/Y'Vali, when are you usually online. I was looking for you last weekend!
I'm online right now!

RE: Ambrosia - Lan Darklyn - 09-05-2013

Out of curiosity where exactly do you intend to put this fine establishment, Costa?

Dunno if Lan would work there but it would not be out of the ordinary for him to show up for a few drinks and a show.

I plan to, once I've the funds, put it in the Lower La Noscea housing area. Whenever that happens. But ideas are welcomed so long as its in Limsa Lominsa

RE: Ambrosia - Rinh Fashonti - 09-05-2013

I missed yesterday so hopefully I'll get in contact with you this weekend about membership. Is it alright to send an in game tell?

(09-05-2013, 05:22 PM)Drunken Daisy Wrote: I missed yesterday so hopefully I'll get in contact with you this weekend about membership. Is it alright to send an in game tell?
Yep. That would be easier. If I don't respond right away give me a bit since I will be out questing.

RE: Ambrosia - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 09-06-2013

It saddens me to absolutely no end to know this is on Gilgamesh (because I decided I'm going to Balmung).

RE: Ambrosia - Rosarian Pierce - 09-06-2013

Rosarian, friend of Poe and in need of gil, would be happy to apply for part-time waitressing or perhaps other positions after some IC chat. Glad to hear this is taking off!

RE: Ambrosia - Momono - 09-06-2013

I believe Momo would find a place amongst the rabble of this type of establishment. Perhaps as a bouncer or a bartender.~ He's the stubborn type, but I think I could convince him.~ ;P

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 09-06-2013

Rosarian- Would glad to have you aboard! I will be online a bit this weekend for a bit. On and off really. So I would say just message me if I'm not online so I can add you to my friend's list.

Momono- I am looking to get at least three bartenders. Since I have about two or three bouncers currently.

RE: Ambrosia - I'shkandar Tia - 09-06-2013

Hello! I (very briefly) talked to you in game, and I'd like for Ace (I'sh) to be a bartender, since his friends Poe & Rosarian seem to be heading into employment at Ambrosia and that's a perfect spot for him.

Would love to talk more, I friended you in-game and will try to get in touch. Thumbsup