Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for lasting rp connections. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Looking for lasting rp connections. (/showthread.php?tid=5482)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Looking for lasting rp connections. - Gray - 05-04-2014

Glad there still seems to be some interest here.  Still looking for folks who are serious about rp and looking for reliable contacts.

RE: Looking for lasting rp connections. - E'lario - 05-05-2014

I'm open for RP whenever I'm online, and I always love to have more people to RP with. I'll try and add you next time I'm on and hopefully we can get together!

Of course, you can always PM me here too. And anyone else that wants to feel free.

RE: Looking for lasting rp connections. - Medipack - 05-05-2014

Hope I'm not too late for the party, but I find that's a similar issue I've been having as well. Though, then again, I've only just recently begun trying to RP on an MMO, so I might not be looking in the right places...and I do feel a bit apprehensive about simply jumping into someone else's IC conversations.

RE: Looking for lasting rp connections. - Gray - 05-08-2014

You and me both, Medi.  Even if I know them.  Let's see if we can rp sometime.

Now, I have to sound like a jerk for a minute here, so I apologize.  It seems some people are not getting the point to this topic.  When I originally posted it, I got a lot of contacts and we friended eachother, but then I would never hear from them, and when I mentioned trying to rp, they never really seemed interested in actually trying.  Dodging the question in some cases as if they felt like it was a bother. 

I got some more of the same this time as well.  Folks tell me they're interested, but they are showing methe exact opposite.  So I am going to have to just put my foot down about this right now. 

This topic is meant for people who place high value on rp.  Not people who only rp when they get bored of crafting and leveling, or who are just looking to collect people for their list so they can move down the ladder when their preferred contacts aren't around.

I don't care if I don't cap soldiery for the week.  RP comes first.  I don't care that I still don't have all the ATMA for one weapon.  I will gladly put that aside for rp.  RP is my main thing, and if you're going to contact me through this topic, it should be yours, as that i swhat I am looking for.  There are plenty of buffet style rpers out there for you to pick from if you're just looking for a few new names to look at for when the mood strikes you.

So please.  If you're not looking for reliable rp, do not contact me.  I am not saying people need to stop playing the game, or that I expect them to set aside a certain amount of time every day, but I need to know I can count on people for some level of meaningful interaction, and when 2 weeks go by with nothing, that's showing me you're not interested.

Thanks for those who really -are- interested.  This was not meant as any sort of attack.  I just really need people to understand the point here, and it seems I did't convey it very well before.