Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Recreated Post] Aeon [EU+NA] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Recreated Post] Aeon [EU+NA] (/showthread.php?tid=6868)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Bryn - 09-17-2015

(09-17-2015, 06:27 PM)Caspar Wrote: I cannot join your FC but i visited your site and am interested in playing with your group more. My character already knows Ember. Tiergan sorta. Also met some at Rhalgr event. How would i best approach?

If you're already friends with folks in the FC, feel free to swing by the house. Also keep an eye on our site; events logged with the [O] tag are free for all to attend, and [R] can be attended with permission of the event host.

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Serrastian - 10-20-2015

EU roleplayer new to FFXIV here, would be very interested in a chat with some willing soul in game and to get a feel for when the next recruitment drive will be Tonberry

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Shinorah Nightsbane - 10-27-2015

We'll let the officers know - I think if you look at the website, you can get a list there as well.   Good luck!

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Ferus - 11-11-2015

Hey, swung by the house a few days ago, had fun RPing with a couple people there. But yeah, I'd be interested in applying to join whenever recruitment opens up again.

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Valence - 11-11-2015

Hello,

Well, I must say that the FC description struck me as the perfect match that I might be looking for (in terms of quality values, etc)... Added to the fact that.. well... EU timezone.

Of course, I have yet to come introduce some RP with you if I can, but I may have some questions if you can indulge me...:

I'm certainly fine and definitely not in any hurry, but how long can those closed recruitment periods last? And also, if you still have a racial restriction enforced?

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Leon - 11-11-2015

(11-11-2015, 05:25 AM)Valence Wrote: Hello,

Well, I must say that the FC description struck me as the perfect match that I might be looking for (in terms of quality values, etc)... Added to the fact that.. well... EU timezone.

Of course, I have yet to come introduce some RP with you if I can, but I may have some questions if you can indulge me...:

I'm certainly fine and definitely not in any hurry, but how long can those closed recruitment periods last? And also, if you still have a racial restriction enforced?

We are planning on reopening recruitment in the near future(within 3.1), currently we also do not have any restriction on races as fas as I know. Stay tuned for word from the FC officers though!

If you are planning on applying, then you might want to take a look at the application form you will have to answer(easily found on our FC site).

PS: If any of you people out there are planning on applying, feel free to poke me for what little I can answer(and RP of course Tongue)

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Arcian - 11-11-2015

(11-11-2015, 05:25 AM)Valence Wrote: Hello,

Hey there, Valence.

The length of our recruitment closures varies, but is usually about a month or two. We plan to reopen recruitment in mid-November, once the initial chaos from 3.1 has died down.

We do not have a racial restriction enforced, but more variety is always appreciated.

Best,

Arcian

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Valence - 11-11-2015

I understand. Thank you for the replies. I will try to get in touch.

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Arcian - 11-21-2015

I'm pleased to be able to say that Aeon is reopening recruitment on Monday, November 23rd.

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Beausoleil - 01-03-2016

I'm in search of a new FC, and your guys sounds like a good fit! I have a couple of questions, but I would love the opportunity if I could be contacted in-game (or on here if the former isn't an option)! (I also want to check our your guys housing! : ) My character is Khaidyr Himaa.

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Bryn - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 02:23 PM)Beausoleil Wrote: I'm in search of a new FC, and your guys sounds like a good fit! I have a couple of questions, but I would love the opportunity if I could be contacted in-game (or on here if the former isn't an option)! (I also want to check our your guys housing! : ) My character is Khaidyr Himaa.

Hi Khaidyr,

Feel free to swing by Cliffperch any time. Smile

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - William Greystone - 01-07-2016

I would love to have a opportunity to try out for this FC........just got to get into balmung Sad

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Aurou - 01-08-2016

Aeon's recruitment period has closed for now after welcoming many wonderful new members. Please stay tuned for it to open again!

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Aurou - 02-13-2016

Shadows darker than a moonless night, whispers of a legend long forgotten...

Aeon is once again opening it's doors for recruitment!

These past moons have seen some changes within the Company - Some new faces have come while some old have moved on to start a new adventure, we've seen the end of stories and the beginning of many others. What hasn't changed is deep lore and the stories that we weave together into a sweeping and inclusive tale driven by our talented members.

The application process remains unchanged, though the points of contact have! Please feel free to post any questions here, send a PM, or find in game Aurou Mhirata for the quickest response. You may also speak to anyone bearing the <<Aeon>> tag and they will be able to assist you or point you in the right direction!

We welcome visitors to the house and guest RPers if you see us out and about. Don't be afraid to drop by and say 'Hello'~ IC or OOC. We look forward to subjecting welcoming new members to our ranks!

RE: Aeon [EU+NA] - Valence - 02-21-2016

Hi,

We are still recruiting, we have regular little events and very proactive, close-knit members, so don't hesitate to poke us if you are interested!