Hydaelyn Role-Players
Patch 3.1 Previews! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Patch 3.1 Previews! (/showthread.php?tid=13963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Patch 3.1 Previews! - Kage - 10-29-2015

Pretty sure it's like 99% ponytail
[Image: Krile-avi_zpsf932670d.png]

RE: Patch 3.1 Previews! - Kage - 11-02-2015

Note that the 11/02/2015 Beast Tribes Quest preview is essentially the same information posted earlier including a small blurb about how beast tribes and rewards work.

Quote:After unlocking the beast tribe daily quests, players will be able to undertake several quests which change on a daily basis. By completing them, players can improve their reputation with the Vanu Vanu. At certain milestones, you will be given the opportunity to undertake main beast tribe quests, which are episodic quests that provide insight into the lives of the Vanu Vanu.

By completing daily beast tribe quests and raising your reputation, you will be able to purchase various items such as furnishings, minions, and mounts.

RE: Patch 3.1 Previews! - Riven - 11-02-2015

Look, I am getting ready for 3.1, I love the idea of the new PVE content so far...but I'm afraid.  The MSQ.  That's...that's kinda scaring me a bit, considering I'm still in recovery from the end of HW...

*hugs her feels tightly*

RE: Patch 3.1 Previews! - -no longer matters- - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 10:35 AM)Riven Wrote: Look, I am getting ready for 3.1, I love the idea of the new PVE content so far...but I'm afraid.  The MSQ.  That's...that's kinda scaring me a bit, considering I'm still in recovery from the end of HW...

*hugs her feels tightly*
Yeah they really punched the hell out of them and you did 2.55 and then HW in succession like I did so we got our feels drop kicked.

(11-02-2015, 01:05 PM)Gwen - Dinah Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 10:35 AM)Riven Wrote: Look, I am getting ready for 3.1, I love the idea of the new PVE content so far...but I'm afraid.  The MSQ.  That's...that's kinda scaring me a bit, considering I'm still in recovery from the end of HW...

*hugs her feels tightly*
Yeah they really punched the hell out of them and you did 2.55 and then HW in succession like I did so we got our feels drop kicked.
One patch after another...
First Moenbryda, then what we thought was Nanamo's... and then Haurchefant... We suspect Ysayle...

NOW IT LOOKS LIKE AYMERIC D:

I refuse to believe 100% Ysayle is dead. I didn't see no body!

(11-02-2015, 01:26 PM)Kage Wrote:

*hugs her feels tightly*
First Moenbryda, then what we thought was Nanamo's... and then Haurchefant... We suspect Ysayle...

I too have my suspicions about that Kage!

But yeah I was emotionally drained by time I got to 60 having to do all the MSQ when I came back to get to HW then HW.

3.1 Introduces the Singularity Reactor (aka Thordan's Extreme) Extreme 'Primal' Battle!

The Japanese dev blog showed off the PLD, DRG, and MNK weapons!

Greetings, everyone!
Patch 3.1 is just one week away, and to pump up the excitement even further, we decided to tease some of the flashy rewards you can obtain from battling Thordan and his knights twelve in the Minstrel's Ballad: Thordan's Reign.
Since it's Knights of the Round, it seems only fitting to start off with a look at the paladin rewards.
[Image: JP20151102_02.jpg]
Next up, dragoon!
[Image: JP20151102_03.jpg]
And last but not least, monk!
[Image: JP20151102_01.jpg]
Take a good look at that monk weapon - it completely covers your hand!
Patch 3.1 makes its glorious arrival on November 10, and the Minstrel's Ballad: Thordan's Reign awaits challengers.
[Image: JP20151102_04.jpg]

Prepare for the battle ahead, and I'll see you in Eorzea!
-Camate

RE: Patch 3.1 Previews! - Riven - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 01:31 PM)Gwen - Dinah Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 01:26 PM)Kage Wrote:

*hugs her feels tightly*

I too have my suspicions about that Kage!

But yeah I was emotionally drained by time I got to 60 having to do all the MSQ when I came back to get to HW then HW.
NO NO NO NO

NO.

WE WILL NOT SAY THAT.

IF WE SAY IT, IT MAY HAPPEN

NO.  NO.  NOT AYMERIC.  HAURCHEFANT IS DEAD, IT LOOKS LIKE WE NEED TO KILL ESTINIEN, NO.  NO. LEAVE AYMERIC ALONE, SE.

edit:  Is it also bad I'm rooting for Ravana to win vs the Derplander?

RE: Patch 3.1 Previews! - SessionZero - 11-02-2015

Show me kickass WAR and DRK weapons. Big money no whammies.

RE: Patch 3.1 Previews! - Martiallais - 11-02-2015

Hot damn. I love the PLD sword (less so the shield) and the MNK weapons. Yes please.

Those MNK weapons are amazing!!!!!

Okay please let the DRK sword look good!

RE: Patch 3.1 Previews! - Edgar - 11-02-2015

Is it just me or does the new PLD sword/shield fit the Eso armor better than the Eso sword and shield?

RE: Patch 3.1 Previews! - synaesthetic - 11-02-2015

Really sad the red/black coat on the dark-haired miqo'te (#4) is not the tank gear. At least tanks get the same design, but... brown... ugh... was so hoping for the black and red. Sad

Caster and healer looks great though.

RE: Patch 3.1 Previews! - Teadrinker - 11-02-2015

[Image: FFXIV_PUB_Patch3.1_53.png]

*GRABBY HANDS*

(11-02-2015, 02:30 PM)synaesthetic Wrote: Really sad the red/black coat on the dark-haired miqo'te (#4) is not the tank gear. At least tanks get the same design, but... brown... ugh... was so hoping for the black and red. Sad

Caster and healer looks great though.
Yeah I felt the exact same way. It seems like very set we share with Dragoons they get the better coloration.