Hydaelyn Role-Players
[COMMISSIONS OPEN] - CONTINUING FROM JUNE - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [COMMISSIONS OPEN] - CONTINUING FROM JUNE (/showthread.php?tid=16040)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - kura-ou - 06-08-2016

(06-06-2016, 09:27 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Kura is one of the most friendly, skilled, cheap (seriously, raise your prices!) and communicative artists I've worked with. Highly recommended.

Q//A//Q Omigosh, Warren, you're too kind ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ I've just tried my best so far, and really appreciate your kind words and encouragement .//////. Words alone can't express my gratitude.

And as for raising my prices, I'll try QuQ I understand the negative effects of under-pricing, especially as an Art minor and someone who's completed a year of college Econ courses. I'll see what I can do.

Thank you so much to you and the kind people who have encouraged and supported me to do this >//////<

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - Heidrek - 06-08-2016

I LOVE IT

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - kura-ou - 06-08-2016

(06-06-2016, 05:52 PM)LystAP Wrote: *eagerly awaits drawings* Chocobo

Q//u//Q Thank you so much for your patience, LystAP! I look forward to completing your commission <33333

(and ahhhh, I didn't know you could insert chocobos in this forum /////)

(06-08-2016, 03:32 AM)Heidrek Wrote: I LOVE IT

(*/▽\*) Ahhhh, I'm so very happy that you like it, Heidrek >/////< I really enjoyed drawing and coloring it O//u//O Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to portray your character!

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - Warren Castille - 06-08-2016

If possible I'd like to uh... Get back in line again. Please give everyone else priority though!

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - Zhavi - 06-08-2016

Wow, these are pretty and cool. <3 the art.

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - Parth Makeo - 06-09-2016

(06-08-2016, 08:34 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: If possible I'd like to uh... Get back in line again. Please give everyone else priority though!
Damnit Warren! How much you got to burn!? I want more too but damn may budgets Sad

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - Warren Castille - 06-09-2016

(06-09-2016, 10:49 AM)Parth Makeo Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 08:34 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: If possible I'd like to uh... Get back in line again. Please give everyone else priority though!
Damnit Warren! How much you got to burn!? I want more too but damn may budgets Sad

I do okay. I just divert my "get drunk and buy shit I don't need from Amazon at 4am" budget into supporting an artist with mad skillz.

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - kura-ou - 06-18-2016

Q//A//Q Ahhh, omigosh, Warren...I'm really honored Q//~//Q Thank you so much! I'm really grateful--I'll add you to the waiting list again.

Thank you so much for your kindness ./////.

(and gosh, you and @Parth Makeo must be good friends or bros >/////<)

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - kura-ou - 06-18-2016

(06-08-2016, 10:55 AM)Zhavi Wrote: Wow, these are pretty and cool. <3 the art.

Thank you so much for your kind words QuQ I'm glad that over a decade of hard work could pay off and put a smile on your face ./////.)<3

(05-17-2016, 03:35 PM)Adeya Wrote: I'd like to be added to the list please. Smile

Hello~! I'd really like to thank you for your patience and would like to notify you that more commission slots have been opened Big Grin Please feel free to pm me your info whenever you are ready and thank you again for your time ^^

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - LystAP - 06-18-2016

Woo! I Like It!

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - Sukaaretto Ueno - 06-18-2016

<= I LOVE Heart

Thank you and 5 star review Wink

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - Akira Homura - 06-18-2016

Hello!! I was wondering if commissions are still open? If so how much would you charge for a original drawing request? I have never commissioned anyone for a drawing so I'm not sure how it works, but I saw some of your artwork and thought it was BEAUTIFUL!

RE: [OPEN COMMISSIONS] - CONTINUING AFTER INJURIES IN MAY - kura-ou - 06-21-2016

(06-18-2016, 12:04 PM)LystAP Wrote: Woo! I Like It!

Q//A//Q Ahhhh, I really enjoyed drawing it and am super-happy that you like it! .////.