Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ambrosia {Inactive} - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Ambrosia {Inactive} (/showthread.php?tid=3419)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Ambrosia - Rinh Fashonti - 09-06-2013

At the risk of sounding like a broken record (and I am sorry if I am sounding annoying or anything, I'm just coming down from my initial excitement), are you still looking for performers? I am still very much interested in participating, but I sat down and thought out Drunken Daisy's character and rather than participating as a waitress, I was wondering if I could apply as a performer? She is a dancer, of a kind, but not traditional type. 

I'll discuss it with you more if need be.

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 09-06-2013

(09-06-2013, 09:51 PM)Drunken Daisy Wrote: At the risk of sounding like a broken record (and I am sorry if I am sounding annoying or anything, I'm just coming down from my initial excitement), are you still looking for performers? I am still very much interested in participating, but I sat down and thought out Drunken Daisy's character and rather than participating as a waitress, I was wondering if I could apply as a performer? She is a dancer, of a kind, but not traditional type. 

I'll discuss it with you more if need be.

I desperately need performers Daisy. I am logging in now so we can talk more if you like. And Y'Vali isn't the traditional dancer either lol, she's a belly dancer.

RE: Ambrosia - Rinh Fashonti - 09-07-2013

Excellent! I'll send you a tell when next you're online.

RE: Ambrosia - Momono - 09-07-2013

(09-06-2013, 07:32 PM)Isis Wrote: Rosarian- Would glad to have you aboard! I will be online a bit this weekend for a bit. On and off really. So I would say just message me if I'm not online so I can add you to my friend's list.

Momono- I am looking to get at least three bartenders. Since I have about two or three bouncers currently.

Sounds fine by me.~ I'll get in touch with ya in game when I get the chance. ^-^

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 09-07-2013

So this is what I have so far for positions and characters:
Kheda'ya Zahre - Bouncer

I'shkandar Tia - Bartender

Poe Lhyzeal - Waitress

Daevien Solfare - Bouncer

Vhi Pengini - Bartender

Baer Reddicta - Bartender

Please let me know if this is correct so far as I will try and update this listing often with the addition of more people.

RE: Ambrosia - Lan Darklyn - 09-08-2013

To have a job at Ambrosia do you want someone to have the job in game? Such as for your cooks do you want them to be good Culinarians?

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 09-08-2013

Oh no, I wouldn't ask someone to do that. Seeing as most crafting can be a bit time consuming.

RE: Ambrosia - Nimarhie - 09-08-2013

I have two characters on Gilgamesh (finally), Masikha Rosewood, a LimLom marauder, and Corriander Ander a Uldhan pugilist.

Playing Masikha for the most part, and would love to be find employment for her in the bordello. Not sure what idea I have for her class-wise, but she was raised as an orphan by a pirate (she really doesnt know if she's an orphan or not though). So she does have "that sorta" experience, if you know what I mean. Tongue She has some medical experience, since she was often put to work patching up the crew of the ship she lived on, so perhaps she could side-job as a healer for the girls that work there when needed. Smile

Well in that case maybe Lan could apply to be a sort of handy man around the place, fixing the building up, makeing props, those sorts of things. He is a former soldier who has some issues problems of his own, but I could see him looking into a job like this, he has been doing odd jobs since he woke up from the time skip.

RE: Ambrosia - Momono - 09-08-2013

I attempted to get ahold of ya in game, Isis. But it seems I missed ya. I'll have to try again some other time.~ >.<; Sorry about that. If you're full up on bartenders, are there any other positions you're lookin' to fill?

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 09-08-2013

(09-08-2013, 11:48 AM)Momono Wrote: I attempted to get ahold of ya in game, Isis. But it seems I missed ya. I'll have to try again some other time.~ >.<; Sorry about that. If you're full up on bartenders, are there any other positions you're lookin' to fill?

I am looking to have at least four bartenders so we aren't full up just yet. If you want the position it is yours to have. I will however like to come up with a drink list with those who are going to be bartenders.

(09-08-2013, 10:25 AM)R Wrote: Well in that case maybe Lan could apply to be a sort of handy man around the place, fixing the building up, makeing props, those sorts of things. He is a former soldier who has some issues problems of his own, but I could see him looking into a job like this, he has been doing odd jobs since he woke up from the time skip.

Oh that sounds like a splendid idea for sure! You prove most useful currently since Ambrosia is currently "under construction" with the housing area closed until the first patch. Or so I've been told. 

(09-08-2013, 10:10 AM)Nimarhie Wrote: I have two characters on Gilgamesh (finally), Masikha Rosewood, a LimLom marauder, and Corriander Ander a Uldhan pugilist.

Playing Masikha for the most part, and would love to be find employment for her in the bordello. Not sure what idea I have for her class-wise, but she was raised as an orphan by a pirate (she really doesnt know if she's an orphan or not though). So she does have "that sorta" experience, if you know what I mean. Tongue She has some medical experience, since she was often put to work patching up the crew of the ship she lived on, so perhaps she could side-job as a healer for the girls that work there when needed. Smile

Oh great minds think alike it seems, I currently have Y'Vali doing that as well. Wouldn't hurt to have another helping out with any ailments Wink

RE: Ambrosia - Momono - 09-08-2013

Awesome to hear. I'll take it, gladly.~ Gettin' on right now, actually. ^-^

RE: Ambrosia - Rinh Fashonti - 09-08-2013

We chatted briefly the other day; whenever you are free for a follow up just let me know. I'd like to fill a position as a performer!

RE: Ambrosia - Nimarhie - 09-08-2013

Well when you get on, PM me as K'anika Mahji (I decided to be a sun-kitty instead), same character idea though. Smile

I'll PM you in game soon. Would there be some sort of flyer that announces that you are seeking employees for a fine, upstanding esablishment? lol