Hydaelyn Role-Players
Elezen Roleplayer Directory (with timezone) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Elezen Roleplayer Directory (with timezone) (/showthread.php?tid=4547)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Elezen Roleplayer Directory (with timezone) - Volk - 11-26-2014

Elezen Name: Ameline Valtin
Elezen Clan: Wildwood
Timezone: CST
Looking For? Friends, Rivals, Traveling Companions, Romantic Interests, Nemesis, etc!

Does your character fit the 'common' lore of your elezen or are they singular?
: Ameline is pretty traditional in regard to Wildwood Elezen culture. There are a few minor divergent attitudes from the typical lore, but nothing lore-shattering.

What are your RP limits?
I really don't want to limit my potential experience by putting a list of scenarios that might make me uncomfortable or that I'm not well-versed in. Still, I would ask that you respect my experience and ensure that you have my consent before attempting major actions that affect my character in RP!

RE: Elezen Roleplayer Directory (with timezone) - Altia Williow - 12-09-2014

[b]Elezen Name:[/b] Lyroe Ildin
[b]Elezen clan:[/b] none as of yet.
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Timezone:[/b] GMT
Looking for?: Friendship rp and adventure. I like IC romance as well, but nothing forced. I would like to think my character falls in love because it happens over time not right away, also character building.

2 Lyroe was raised in the common setting of Gridania and became a lancer. (I am still reading up on more of the lore but for the most part he fits in with it.)

3. What are your Rp limits, if any? No permadeath, that would be a little irritating... and I do like my characters to have some love in their life, but I'm not huge into the ERp, but eluding to it tastefully is perfectly fine with me. Smile I do like to write characters in love but just going at it just because is not something I like to do.

Also typos and misspelling does happen, (I do it a lot) but 'text' writing or abbreviating is hard to understand and illiterate. I am a semi-lit person and like to rp mid-heavy, but that doesn't mean I'm a crazy nazi. I'm a really laid back person, so I won't be mad for any typos here and there and what not, but just be courteous.

RE: Elezen Roleplayer Directory (with timezone) - Feared Legion - 12-09-2014

[b]Name: Arthurioux Legionfort:[/b]
[b]Clan: N/A new to everything RP(Duskwight Elezen)[/b]
[b]Gender: Male[/b]
[b]Time Zone: EST[/b]
Plane to make a character or Balmung if servers let me tonight

Looking for? Fun experience! Meeting new awesome and interesting people!:

Lore: I believe my Character does (will).  My interpretation of the lore Duskwight male, outcast, over coming obsticals and searching...

RP limits: Since I am new to everything RP, I can't think of anything that I would limit...

RE: Elezen Roleplayer Directory (with timezone) - PkThunda - 12-10-2014

Elezen Name: Odile Dornier (Oh-Dial   Dorn-ear)
Elezen clan: Duskwight
Timezone: Central

Looking for?: Citizen roleplay with minor plots- Odile would not fit in with grand adventures/evil villain mastermind plots/anything involving a lot of travel. See her profile as to why.

Lore: I like it, but don't know much of it. A tutor would be nice. I'd like to think she is an average, if not slightly off model, Duskwight.

RP limits: No sexual violence, no physical confrontations unless previously talked about, and no perma-death. OOC communication is a major must forever and always.
I am totes magoats alright with gorey description when it comes to Odile's work, however.

_ - Isengrim Lacour - 12-23-2014

_____

RE: Elezen Roleplayer Directory (with timezone) - Ciel - 12-23-2014

Just a friendly reminder, too, but the All Ears LS is still available to Elezen RPers. Smile  Drop me a PM on here or send me a /tell in game if you want a pearl.

RE: Elezen Roleplayer Directory (with timezone) - Sailor July - 12-26-2014

Elezen Name: Jhu'lie Sorrel
Elezen clan: Wildwood
Timezone: Mountain
Looking for?: Walk up role-play, small adventures, continuing stories.
Post a link to wiki if you have one beneath. - Coming soon!

Lore: Jhu'lie does follow Wildwood lore.

RP limits: No death or maiming or anything like that without permission (some stuff, for example, stealing a coin pouch, etc. is cool.) No flirting, romance or ERP.

RE: Elezen Roleplayer Directory (with timezone) - Velaena - 01-12-2015

1. Would you be interested in joining a Elezen Rper directory? If so, post:
[b]Elezen Name: Victorique Fierlaine[/b]
[b]Elezen clan: (Duskwight) None yet[/b]
[b]Gender: Female[/b]
[b]Timezone: GMT[/b]
Looking for?: Medium RP, with some OOC dungeons and possibly levelling (since i'm only 15 on my Archer and 2 on my Conjurer). Walk-up RP.
Wiki Link: Victorique Fierlaine

2. Does your character fit the 'common' lore of your elezen or are they singular? (Eg. Raised by hyur so does not understand X or Y = singular) 
They fit the common Duskwight lore, but definitely not the "criminal and theif" stereotype. 

3.  What are your Rp limits, if any? (Eg: no permadeath, no ERp etc)
Please no permadeath, and I don't mind IC romance but I'm uncomfortable with ERP. Mind you OOC boundaries have to be respected too. I can't really think of any more, but I would like to point out that I'm on a PS4 but should be getting a keyboard attachment, or a wireless keyboard and mouse soon. 

Valenne Hauteclaire // Amelain Tomberoux - Kamome - 01-20-2015

Name: Valenne Hauteclaire
Clan: Wildwood

Name: Amelain Tomberoux
Clan: Duskwight

Main: Kamome Greywing
Timezone: PST
Server: Balmung
Looking For: /say RP, questing RP, Free Company, RP discussion Linkshell, friends

Player Info: I roleplay a Midlander Hyur as my main but am leveling Amelain and Valenne as my alts. I loved the Elvaan so much in FFXI and am looking forward to RPing as the Elezen in FFXIV! Especially now with Ishgard on the horizon. There is a good chance one of them may become my main. I have a history of my alts overshadowing my main characters' RP.

2. Does your character fit the 'common' lore of the Elezen or are they singular?

Amelain adheres to accepted Duskwight lore, and lives a nomadic life as a wandering alchemist, healer and hermit. However, he is not particularly fond of other Duskwight Eleven and purposely holds himself to a standard of cooperation and empathy for the other races. Valenne is of an Ishgardian origin, but racially she is a Wildwood Eleven, as most Ishgardians are. Her family fled Ishgard to escape religious persecution and has resided in Gridania for the past decade. She doesn't make her original nationality a common topic of conversation.

3. What are your RP limits, if any?

No ERP. Permadeath and romance are both fine with me with mutual consent and in the context of a good storyline. I really dislike meta-RPing and lore-breaking.

I'm new to Balmung as of today! I can't wait to meet you all in-game! ^^

RE: Elezen Roleplayer Directory (with timezone) - Ardent Ghost - 03-19-2015

Elezen Name: Arthurioux Savigny
Elezen clan: Duskwight

Elezen Name: Sinette Marot
Elezen clan: Wildwood

Timezone: PST
Looking for?: RP, Character Development / Ishgardian Connections.

Origins / Lore: Both characters follow lore, and were raised in Ishgard. ( Arthurioux was orphaned due to the Dragonson War and thus had a rough time growing up in Ishgard due to being a Duskwight, otherwise there is nothing out of the ordinary beyond Ishgardian upbringing. )

Limits: No ERP. Anything that would permanently affect my character needs to be approved before hand, otherwise I'm pretty cool with whatever. I have no problems with Walk Up RP, though I do like a heads up because I have a baby in the house.

RE: Elezen Roleplayer Directory (with timezone) - Lamia - 04-30-2015

[b]Elezen Name:[/b] Levinth Dunant
[b]Elezen clan:[/b] Wildwood
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Timezone:[/b] PST
Looking for?: Character connections, Plot/story involvement or creation, general fun! Big Grin
https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Levinth_Dunant <--- (unfinished, do pardon the WIP)

Origins/Lore: He's an ishgardian native, who ventured out into the other city-states after the calamity to help funnel trade goods back to his nation and it's people. He lives in girdania currently.

Limits: I'm generally very flexible, and open to things. My only absolute No's are no character death outside of a previously agreed upon long term plotline that would result in such. Maiming or disability (Again outside of pre-discussed plotlines), and torture or no-consent based rp.Â