Hydaelyn Role-Players
Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative (/showthread.php?tid=3860)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - LiadansWhisper - 09-27-2013

(09-27-2013, 05:18 AM)TheCurls Wrote: Pfft. I'm way ahead of you, Liadan. I already got both Brent and Naih'ir.

OH FINE.  STEAL MY THUNDER.  HUSSY.  

I'm sending the Tonberries after you, missy!

TonberryTonberryTonberry

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Belmont - 09-28-2013

I have my PLD to 50 if another tank could be used.  I'm actually heading to sleep after making this post(and a few other posts), so I can get on tomorrow afternoon.

Just don't want to DF as tank.  Sure queues are fast but....I'd just much rather to tank for people I'm going to see the next run vs the anonymity factor where Mr. DPS1 blasts without the tank even grabbing aggro and then the group harrasses me and tank#2 for it(Happened twice on ifrit.  Fun stuff.)

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Cato - 09-28-2013

If there's still room I'd love to get involved in this. There's a few dungeons I've yet to complete due to having a streak of poor luck with the duty finder. I'd also love to be able to do the level fifty story dungeons without the pressure of being expected to skip the cut-scenes. I'm currently sitting at level forty eight as a bard and intend to level everything on my character eventually.

I'm also interested in raiding when the time comes to indulge in that. I don't care about gear (though I'd be lying if I said that wasn't a bonus and a necessity at times) and so most of my dungeon crawling is driven by enjoying the atmosphere of dungeons and raids as they're intended. I never tired of doing Tempest Keep, Sunwell Plateau or Black Temple back in WoW due to how visually and musically appealing they were - and some of the dungeons in FFXIV intrigue me quite a bit.

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Izmina - 09-28-2013

Is there room for late starters? (lowbies?) or is this level 50 only?

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - LiadansWhisper - 09-28-2013

(09-28-2013, 05:26 AM)Izmina Wrote: Is there room for late starters? (lowbies?) or is this level 50 only?

There are no level restrictions.  Smile

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Maqali Qulaan - 09-28-2013

(09-28-2013, 05:32 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(09-28-2013, 05:26 AM)Izmina Wrote: Is there room for late starters? (lowbies?) or is this level 50 only?

Yup! They even have space for me, who's lingered in the 30s for weeks! And also sometimes chews on people. But no one's perfect.

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - lia yia - 09-28-2013

any spots open?

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Suisei'to - 09-28-2013

Hey folks,
Looking to join up as well under the character Armin Whiteblade, Bard extraordinaire. I'd be real happy to join you all in the dungeon crawl

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - LiadansWhisper - 09-28-2013

Y'all need to poke people in-game! Smile

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Arkghyom - 09-28-2013

Sounds interesting. I'd like to join if there's still space available.

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Rhylund - 09-28-2013

The first linkshell filled up but we've just started a new one. I'm taking volunteers (and straight-up forcing a couple people) to hang out in both linkshells for the purpose of passing dungeon invites between the two. While you're not as likely to get as much casual chatter until the new linkshell has grown a bit, please don't let that discourage you from joining as it will still serve its intended purpose.

Rhylund just set up a second LS and so there's room again.  Bouncy

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Kyatai - 10-01-2013

Great group of folks.
+5star Thumbsup

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Aleister - 10-01-2013

(09-28-2013, 06:18 AM)S Wrote:
(09-28-2013, 05:32 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:

Yup! They even have space for me, who's lingered in the 30s for weeks! And also sometimes chews on people. But no one's perfect.
I'm her favorite to chew on. I do not know the reasons why sadly. Sad

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - LiadansWhisper - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 03:28 AM)Aleister Wrote: I'm her favorite to chew on. I do not know the reasons why sadly. Sad

It's cuz ur made of chocolate. Bouncy