Hydaelyn Role-Players
No </3 Roegadyn female? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: No </3 Roegadyn female? (/showthread.php?tid=2165)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Noble_Einherjar - 08-19-2013

(08-19-2013, 09:52 PM)Crimson Fawn Wrote: This is what my Roe female main looks like. After several people told me she looks sort of ugly, I'm thinking of re-rolling her, though.

[Image: 1FchVrn.jpg]

I think she looks good.

I love female Roe, myself, and would love to see more. Unfortunately, I personally won't be adding to the number of female Roe out there. I'm pretty set on my Miqo'te.

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Bloodwillow - 08-20-2013

I had my heart set on a female Roe since Phase 3.  Sadly I couldn't get a screenshot of her before it went down.  But she is a bit more scary than those here .. heh.

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Illira - 08-20-2013

I've got a fem!Roe alt. I love her to pieces, even more so once I saw her ingame! The colors were just the right vibrancy once there!

Burned Cypress
[Image: BurnedCypressMontage_zps59544c2c.png]

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - LandStander - 08-20-2013

(06-24-2013, 02:12 AM)Torn Sky Wrote: [Image: roebabes2_zpsc15aa6ed.png]

If you stand on my shoulders, together we can become the world's tallest white mage.

Torn Sky's model is one of my most favorite looking Roe's out there. Even better than mine Cry. I will just have to punch her face so that I win by comparison Angry

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Fox - 08-20-2013

I've been tinkering around for a bit with considering making a Roe, I think the females are very pretty and unique looking. I did make one in the character creator that I may use in the future. Smile 

[Image: 1376977821_roe1.png]

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Ender - 08-20-2013

My Roegadame (I like that term!), Swygrael:

[Image: swygrael_zps7423e835.jpg]

She's an alt, but one I'm really loving quite a bit.
She was originally going to be a Scholar, however, as other have expressed, caster gear tend to look a bit funny on Roegadyn, so now I'm debating what to do instead. She may become a Gladiator or an Archer perhaps. I'll have to play around a bit.

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Colyer - 08-20-2013

(08-19-2013, 09:52 PM)Crimson Fawn Wrote: This is what my Roe female main looks like. After several people told me she looks sort of ugly, I'm thinking of re-rolling her, though.

She isn't ugly. But I will say at in my personal view that the blockiness of their nose can make the face seem off.

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Dogberry - 08-20-2013

(08-20-2013, 07:42 AM)Colyer Wrote:

She isn't ugly. But I will say at in my personal view that the blockiness of their nose can make the face seem off.

I like the blockiness of the nose. Eye of the beholder, and all that. Speaking of eyes, hers remind me of my wife's so A++ would bang.

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Azelle - 08-20-2013

I think Roegadyn are not popular because they are an extreme in height, color and muscles! Sure some people like that but most prefer to be on the cute/beautiful or normal human side. 

Syvingeim Skarnfalksyn will be my co-main (I play on 2 servers) she saw life only in open beta though, after playing a while with her she grew on me and now I think her size is just too fun, especially near lalafell. AND... I think she is just gorgeous. She's an arcanist (Scolar) everything will look like pokemons next to her XD.

I went with traditional skin color and hair color for Sea Wolves.

[Image: 2032698.jpg]

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Eve Malusion - 08-20-2013

Well, before the open beta I was worried that my character would feel slow or look awkward as a caster. Very happy to say I was completely wrong and love how it looks more than ever, also their eyes are amazing. Surprisingly, I actually found it looking more awkward as a marauder than as a caster.

Usually I'm part of the people that don't like to play tall characters, but my roe is on the shorter side (6'4, 194cm), so it's not ridiculously tall, I think if I went full height I would be bothered by it.

[Image: TXubZ3H.jpg]
[sub]Though I do feel a desire to punt Lalafells while playing now.[/sub]

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Fystrael Abylstyrwyn - 08-20-2013

Fystrael Abylstyrwyn's the name, female greenskinning...er....Roegadyn antics are my game!

I must admit, I'm boinkers for greenskins in my gender, so I couldn't resist FFXIV:ARR when I saw female Roegadyns.

Now I just have to decide if she will be mute or not. Frustrated

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Yeldir Melfusor - 08-20-2013

Delicious snu-snu. I wish there were more of these characters around, and less... Well, you-know-who's.

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - 4wheel - 08-20-2013

Really wish ps3 could take images.  Maybe one day, but that's for another topic.  I absolutely adore the Roegadyn!  To me a Roe with proper time taken into her creation can look drop dead gorgeous!  I haven't seen a single ugly Roe!

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Asyria - 08-20-2013

Ya know, it just occured to me Roe's might also be less popular because of those friggin names. ^^;

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Tooli - 08-20-2013

Here's my primary character:

[Image: 119uxwk.jpg]
Mhuswys Tymbahlwyn
pronounced "Moo Swiss  Timble Win"

And to keep you from having to look it up, my first name means "Mouse Sister", so you can just call me 'Mouse' if you see me in-game.  I'm on Gilgamesh, and I'd love to run into some of you!!