Hydaelyn Role-Players
Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative (/showthread.php?tid=3860)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Aleister - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 03:32 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(10-01-2013, 03:28 AM)Aleister Wrote: I'm her favorite to chew on. I do not know the reasons why sadly. Sad

It's cuz ur made of chocolate. Bouncy
But I'm pale skin.. O_O Am I... WHITE CHOCOLATE?! -stares at self in awe-

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - LiadansWhisper - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 03:34 AM)Aleister Wrote:
(10-01-2013, 03:28 AM)Aleister Wrote: I'm her favorite to chew on. I do not know the reasons why sadly. Sad

Exactly.  Cactuar

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Aleister - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 03:39 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:

Exactly.  Cactuar
I gotta lock myself up to keep myself safe! LIA-CHAN ASSIST ME, GET ME A CLOSET OR SOMETHING.

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Miah Polaali - 10-01-2013

I think this is a great idea! I honestly hate waiting in duty finder as I play a Dragoon and sometimes my waits take HOURS!

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Maqali Qulaan - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 03:41 AM)Aleister Wrote:
(10-01-2013, 03:39 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:

Exactly.  Cactuar
I gotta lock myself up to keep myself safe! LIA-CHAN ASSIST ME, GET ME A CLOSET OR SOMETHING.
*Stalks and omnoms Aleister* TOO LATE! *nomnomnom*

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Daca'li Molkoh - 10-01-2013

Oh man. I am signing up for this. So, so quickly. I hate queues so much.

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - LiadansWhisper - 10-02-2013

Poke us in game for an invite to the linkshells if you want in!

Best LS ever, srsly.

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - E'irawen - 10-02-2013

I do my best, but still have some learning to do. But I'd be happy to join this. I really hate some of the queue's and such, plus some of the other players are kind of...dicks.

K'aworu Demiir and Venalis Drocell are my names.

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Elixerlon - 10-02-2013

Hmmm, This could be fun, And I dislike Queue's. I'm still getting used to tanking though. But if thats not a problem sign me up. Smile

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Rahal - 10-06-2013

Quit the LS due to several weeks of griefing and harassment, with officers being unresponsive to tells or just plain absent. Several members and officers are on my Blacklist for outright condoning or even joining in. No names will be posted because I'm not interested in causing drama or "Naming and Shaming", but you know who you are.

Sorry to my friends in this LS, but something like this needs much better moderation than it has now. Until the LS gets better moderation I encourage others to avoid it.

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Rhylund - 10-06-2013

(10-06-2013, 02:15 PM)Rahal Wrote: Quit the LS due to several weeks of griefing and harassment, with officers being unresponsive to tells or just plain absent. Several members and officers are on my Blacklist for outright condoning or even joining in. No names will be posted because I'm not interested in causing drama or "Naming and Shaming", but you know who you are.

Sorry to my friends in this LS, but something like this needs much better moderation than it has now. Until the LS gets better moderation I encourage others to avoid it.

I can't moderate what I'm unaware of. There are several methods of contacting me directly to voice your concerns, but I haven't heard a word from you. By all means, PM me with names and complaints. 

Putting it bluntly, I don't appreciate you discouraging others from joining, stating poor moderation as primary cause, when you've apparently avoided any logical paths of enforcing moderation yourself. The fact that It's my linkshell to moderate and I haven't heard a word from you before reading this post is a problem.

I'm sorry you didn't find the linkshell to your liking. Best of luck.

Edit: Tact.

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - CallmeYahweh - 10-06-2013

Hey there!

I'm an officer in Balmung's Finest. I'm sorry that you feel that way, Rahal. Unfortunately, I received no attempts to be contacted, either, and the linkshell as a whole has been largely communicative and supportive.

So by and large, keep being awesome guys. My favorite linkshell I've got so far! (I'm not biased, I swear.)

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Flapjack - 10-06-2013

(10-06-2013, 02:15 PM)Rahal Wrote: Quit the LS due to several weeks of griefing and harassment, with officers being unresponsive to tells or just plain absent. Several members and officers are on my Blacklist for outright condoning or even joining in. No names will be posted because I'm not interested in causing drama or "Naming and Shaming", but you know who you are.

[Image: wat.jpg]

I've left several linkshells for immaturity, flaming, constant complaining, harassment, and drama.  This linkshell is absolutely none of those.  I have been on vacation the past two weeks and have been logged on basically non stop.  I haven't seen any sort of the thing you are claiming.  Perhaps it would be best to bring up the issues to an officer so they can be resolved between all related parties.  This is one of the most reasonable, helpful, and logical group of people I have met in this game so far.  I'm sure everyone can come to a resolution through the proper channels.

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - LiadansWhisper - 10-06-2013

(10-06-2013, 04:16 PM)Flapjack Wrote: I've left several linkshells for immaturity, flaming, constant complaining, harassment, and drama.  This linkshell is absolutely none of those.  I have been on vacation the past two weeks and have been logged on basically non stop.  I haven't seen any sort of the thing you are claiming.  Perhaps it would be best to bring up the issues to an officer so they can be resolved between all related parties.  This is one of the most reasonable, helpful, and logical group of people I have met in this game so far.  I'm sure everyone can come to a resolution through the proper channels.

Except for that Flapjack jerk.  He's a jerkface.  Angel

I also don't recall any of this occurring in the Linkshell.  Even when I briefly left, it was because I got extremely angry about something and didn't trust myself not to say things I'd regret later.  It wasn't anyone being harassing.

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Rhylund - 10-13-2013

I went ahead and made a proper linkshell listing! You should all be very proud of me.