Hydaelyn Role-Players
Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative (/showthread.php?tid=3860)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - KitKat - 10-14-2013

Also an officer and never received any tells or messages about any issues. 

Sorry that you had such an experience, Rahal. If you feel like talking about it, send me a tell sometime.

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - LiadansWhisper - 10-14-2013

(10-13-2013, 07:53 PM)Rhylund Wrote: I went ahead and made a proper linkshell listing! You should all be very proud of me.

I'm so proud.  So very proud.

Would you like a cookie?  Laugh

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Rhylund - 10-14-2013

(10-14-2013, 03:50 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 07:53 PM)Rhylund Wrote: I went ahead and made a proper linkshell listing! You should all be very proud of me.

I don't care what Katja says about you, Liadan. You're alright in my book.

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Maqali Qulaan - 10-14-2013

(10-14-2013, 09:21 AM)Rhylund Wrote:
(10-14-2013, 03:50 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:

I don't care what Katja says about you, Liadan. You're alright in my book.
*agrees, but still thinks Rhy is a very special cookie. And tasty one too* OMNOM. Big Grin

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - E'irawen - 10-22-2013

I posted once for K'aworu's name but I wanted to add Ophelia De'winter too Smile

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - DAISHI - 10-22-2013

I have had two runs with BF. Tzian, Piper and Cameron are all tip top. I and a member of my FC ran with Piper and Cameron just the other day to get the Aurum Vale clear (Damn that Coin Keeper).

Then we had an epic finale with two minutes to go! It was awesome.

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - LiadansWhisper - 10-22-2013

(10-22-2013, 12:00 AM)Kaoru Wrote: I posted once for K'aworu's name but I wanted to add Ophelia De'winter too Smile

Poke one of us in-game and we'll be happy to get Ophelia into the second linkshell (as the first one is full!).  Smile

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Brave - 10-22-2013

My computer should be back from the repair center sometime today and I would love to be a part of a linkshell 
Like this!

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Oroban - 10-22-2013

I love all the people in this LS. Special props to Kat for putting up with my bullshit as I worked my way up the tank ladder. Those 10 straight HM Garuda runs today were proof that things are looking up! Laugh

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - KitKat - 10-22-2013

Thanks, Khyros!

Also, I want to point out that this LS is for putting dungeon runs together. It's not for elitism (Relic/AF1-only runs for dungeons with no gear requirement). If you want to put together a group of Relic+1 folks to do something outside of the gear-gated areas, ask via shout. Please don't use the LS for that.

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Rhylund - 11-03-2013

I'm going to be unsubbing from the game indefinitely, so I've passed lead on to Fleeting Dawn. Please pester her for all of your dungeony-LS needs!

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - KitKat - 11-04-2013

Sad, sad news. Just for that, I'm sending one of these guys after you:

Tonberry

RE: Balmung's Finest: Community Dungeon Crawling Initiative - Maqali Qulaan - 11-04-2013

(11-04-2013, 05:56 AM)TheCurls Wrote: Sad, sad news. Just for that, I'm sending one of these guys after you:

Tonberry
And some morbols too! They're very fast when they want to be.