Hydaelyn Role-Players
Make Your Character A Magic Card - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Make Your Character A Magic Card (/showthread.php?tid=9074)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Make Your Character A Magic Card - Coatleque - 06-11-2015

[Image: dfjQKSe.png]

RE: Make Your Character A Magic Card - Leggerless - 06-13-2015

[Image: 3MMLlAK.jpg]

Restricted? Eh. Probably.

RE: Make Your Character A Magic Card - Caspar - 06-13-2015

What's a Magic Card?

RE: Make Your Character A Magic Card - Meena - 06-18-2015

[Image: ert97DK.jpg]

RE: Make Your Character A Magic Card - Gallaf - 07-21-2015

[Image: eRKxeUu.png]

RE: Make Your Character A Magic Card - Dante Abigor - 07-25-2015

[Image: createcard.php?name=Eligor+Abigor-Rampag...=&setname=]

RE: Make Your Character A Magic Card - Sigil.9054 - 07-27-2015

Am I doing it right?

RE: Make Your Character A Magic Card - Tumensuns - 07-28-2015

This is going to take some thought. I play magic, so I'll be looking at a "Well is this even balanced" perspective.

RE: Make Your Character A Magic Card - arkamas - 08-01-2015

(07-27-2015, 06:29 PM)Sigil.9054 Wrote: Am I doing it right?
Just some constructive criticism: The take control of target permanent ability needs a nonland clause, or it will be able to snatch lands for 0 mana, as their converted mana cost is 0.  

Second, her first ability would be phrased more along the lines of "Add this mana to your mana pool," and not need the phrase "instead of the lands owners." Furthermore, if she doesnt untap during every untap step, and all her abilities are tap abilities, then the "Anyone can use these abilities" clause is also pointless, barring the rare effects of enchantments that supply such an ability.

RE: Make Your Character A Magic Card - Shoshopu - 08-01-2015

(08-01-2015, 03:09 PM)arkamas Wrote:
(07-27-2015, 06:29 PM)Sigil.9054 Wrote: Am I doing it right?
Just some constructive criticism: The take control of target permanent ability needs a nonland clause, or it will be able to snatch lands for 0 mana, as their converted mana cost is 0.  

Second, her first ability would be phrased more along the lines of "Add this mana to your mana pool," and not need the phrase "instead of the lands owners." Furthermore, if she doesn't untap during every untap step, and all her abilities are tap abilities, then the "Anyone can use these abilities" clause is also pointless, barring the rare effects of enchantments that supply such an ability.

TURBONERD ALERT (<3)

I've made a couple more since my last post that I totally forgot that I didn't post here. I also updated the Kodaro art and I think it looks really rad
[Image: ChIGTOy.png]

[Image: jB75sUT.png]

[Image: hrSd24C.png]
tbh I think the Lynn'wo card is kinda weak but I'm not sure what else to do with the character :[ The Geisshund card on the other hand I think is really flavorful and great (and also his outfit is red and black and white but I didn't even realize it until I put the card together, I was just looking for a shirt that didn't clip around the neck in that pose) aaaand

I actually have more cards designed but I need to pester their players for good screenshots so I can finish them up T_T This is too much fun

RE: Make Your Character A Magic Card - Shoshopu - 08-25-2015

*glances around warily*....

... *bumps thread*

[Image: RBWo824.png]
[Image: LwK1GlG.png]
[Image: jqPc40F.png]

(I really, really like Fen'rin's card mechanically. And Ferai's artistically.)

RE: Make Your Character A Magic Card - Roe Dad - 08-26-2015

It didn't quite turn out like I wanted.

RE: Make Your Character A Magic Card - cuideag - 11-23-2015

[Image: Kinslayer%20Card.png]

Just started getting into MTG so now I understand what all this junk means aaahhh

EDIT: help why is this so fun

Show Content

RE: Make Your Character A Magic Card - Askier - 11-23-2015

[Image: createcard.php?name=Askier+Mergrey&color...=&setname=]

Is it kinda OP? Yeaaaaaahhh -grovels in shame-

RE: Make Your Character A Magic Card - Lady Whiteraven - 11-24-2015

[Image: createcard_zps2uapczya.jpg]