Hydaelyn Role-Players
Grim Ulfr - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Grim Ulfr (/showthread.php?tid=10241)

Grim Ulfr - GrimUlfr - 02-22-2015

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Grim Ulfr

• Primary character: Grim Ulfr
    [color][font]
    [/font][/color]
  • Linkshells:None yet.
    [color][font]
    [/font][/color]
  • Primary RP linkshell:None yet.

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    The only real reason I play MMORPGs is for the immersive RP potential, but I do enjoy other aspects of the genre, such as running dungeons with friends and PVPing.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I prefer a more realistic approach to RP combat, dice rolls determining hits may not be the most..."balanced" as one also has to consider the type of armor/sword/angle/etc, but so long as things are discussed before hand, it's alright. I'm not a fan of instant healing of injuries, but yes, I do believe a character who is wounded, should be wounded.
    [color][font]
    [/font][/color]
  • Views on IC romance:
    I love it, if it's done right. People have to be able to seperate IC and OOC. I understand sometimes people get really deep into it, and there are times when emotions can take over, but still they must be kept in check.
    [color][font]
    [/font][/color]
  • My character may be the sort to not have a traditional romance, but who knows, only RP can tell.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Family characters are great, friends, comrades-in-arms, they're the bulk of the RP. While more intimate RP in itself can be great, without context or value outside of just MRP becomes bland, and to me, boring the longer it goes on.

• Views on lore:
    I'm rather new to the game, so far, the lore is intriguing, thus I am attempting to RP in this game. I can't really say much on the topic, yet.
    [color][font]
    [/font][/color]
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    /say, is to me what I use for what comes out of my character's mouth. I can't really comment on linkshells, not really sure what they are just yet. Party is of course used for mature-themed RP, whilst tells are more for OOC conversation, I suppose.

III. Primary Character Details
  • Characters:Grim Ulfr

• Primary Roles:Warrior//Crime Boss
    [color][font]
    [/font][/color]
  • Race / Gender: Hyur Highlander/ Male
    [color][font]
    [/font][/color]
  • General Description:Short, wild black hair adorns his head, whilst dark green eyes are ever assessing the value of "merchandise". His physique is that of a warrior, large and muscular, much like those of his Highlander kind. Scars adorn his body from both blade and beast alike, it would be easy to assume that this man to be a veteran of any number of battles and conflicts.

IV. Other Info

• Timezone:EST
    [color][font]
    [/font][/color]
  • Contact info:Message me on Grim Ulfr or send me a PM.
    [color][font]
    [/font][/color]
  • Other points of Interest: 
    I'm the leader of an upstart Free Company, the Grim Wolf Syndicate. I'm very open to MRP, meaning, I prefer to play and RP with people over the age of 18, as my RP tends to become a bit dark and twisted. 
    [color][font]
    [/font][/color]
  • I am practically married IRL, so I'm not looking for an online relationship, just great RP, making new friends, and having fun in FFXIV.