Hydaelyn Role-Players
Unbelievable! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Unbelievable! (/showthread.php?tid=10334)

Unbelievable! - Warren Castille - 02-26-2015

I'm not sure if you guys knew this but if you manage to hit exactly in the middle of the Cuff-the-Cur machine (2000pz) you break it and Godbert charges you for the repairs. He took all of my MGP but I only had like, 500 at the time.

Show Content

RE: Unbelievable! - Steel Wolf - 02-26-2015

I dunno, when I got my Demon Helmet out of WoD, prior to that point all that dropped were hats. Nothing but hats. It was Hat Day Thursday.

I bet that's the trick--run WoD on Thursday for hats.

I BEAT YOU RNGESUS I BEEAAT YOOOOUUUUUU!!

RE: Unbelievable! - Gegenji - 02-26-2015

There definitely seems to be themes to the raid drops sometimes. I've seen boot days and glove days. Maybe Cloud and them just like to accessorize?

RE: Unbelievable! - Kellach Woods - 02-26-2015

You haven't seen Beltstravaganza 2015 out of WoD?

Oh man, have I got a treat for you!

RE: Unbelievable! - Warren Castille - 02-26-2015

So did anyone manage to unlock TT before finishing the Hildy questline? Turns out some of those characters are playable.

Hope you like bizarre rulesets, though.

RE: Unbelievable! - Dogberry - 02-26-2015

(02-26-2015, 09:09 AM)Kellach Woods Wrote: You haven't seen Beltstravaganza 2015 out of WoD?

This is usually done as a tribute to Tetsuya Nomura.

RE: Unbelievable! - Gegenji - 02-26-2015

(02-26-2015, 09:19 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: So did anyone manage to unlock TT before finishing the Hildy questline? Turns out some of those characters are playable.

Turns out you get the Terra card from Ultros! How fitting!

RE: Unbelievable! - Kage - 02-26-2015

(02-26-2015, 09:51 AM)Gegenji Wrote:
(02-26-2015, 09:19 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: So did anyone manage to unlock TT before finishing the Hildy questline? Turns out some of those characters are playable.

Turns out you get the Terra card from Ultros! How fitting!

T____T

RE: Unbelievable! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-26-2015

[Image: giphy.gif]
....i.....don't really have anything more productive to add.... .__.
*slinks back to her corner with her tablet* >.>;;;;

RE: Unbelievable! - SessionZero - 02-26-2015

(02-26-2015, 09:50 AM)Dogberry Wrote:
(02-26-2015, 09:09 AM)Kellach Woods Wrote: You haven't seen Beltstravaganza 2015 out of WoD?

This is usually done as a tribute to Tetsuya Nomura.

Sick Nomura burn.

RE: Unbelievable! - Telluride - 02-26-2015

Could anyone repost which item is needed to get Merlwyb's top, the Admiral's Distinguished Jacket?

I know you have to have a Limsan character class, have it be a female Roegadyn, and go into the hero's meeting in Merlwyb's boardroom WITH the dress shoes, but WITHOUT a chest piece on, and she's supposed to give you her top in a special hidden cutscene, due to modesty or something, but I remember there being a special piece of jewelry you had to wear to make it work. The reddit articles were all taken down, and SE scrubbed the official forums clean, and I can't find them in the archives.

I want that jacket.

RE: Unbelievable! - Warren Castille - 02-26-2015

(02-26-2015, 03:34 PM)Telluride Wrote: Could anyone repost which item is needed to get Merlwyb's top, the Admiral's Distinguished Jacket?

I know you have to have a Limsan character class, have it be a female Roegadyn, and go into the hero's meeting in Merlwyb's boardroom WITH the dress shoes, but WITHOUT a chest piece on, and she's supposed to give you her top in a special hidden cutscene, due to modesty or something, but I remember there being a special piece of jewelry you had to wear to make it work. The reddit articles were all taken down, and SE scrubbed the official forums clean, and I can't find them in the archives.

I want that jacket.

It's a fucking 1.0 craftable! The recipe was in the game at launch, too, but they never made it live.

RIP dreams of jacketwearing.

RE: Unbelievable! - Melkire - 02-26-2015

(02-26-2015, 08:28 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:
Show Content

Show Content