Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for a rogue mentor and other connections. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for a rogue mentor and other connections. (/showthread.php?tid=10384)

Looking for a rogue mentor and other connections. - SargentToughie - 03-01-2015

Hello there!

Little bit of setup here, I've got a character who's a relatively talented archer that I would like to start shifting around and exploring a few more vocations. Given the more discreet and dexterity based nature of dagger play, I figure that it's a winning combination. However, rather than just have her practice off screen and slowly become better, I think it would be a lot more fun, and a lot easier to explain and write for later, if she gets pulled into the rouge's guild through a series of RP events. After all, to the best of my knowledge the Rogue's guild is hidden and secret, albeit it's a pretty poorly kept one. So! If you're an IC Rogue or Ninja, and you're interested recruiting and/or mentoring a newcomer to the dagger wielding trade, feel free to hit me up! 

I know it's pretty vague right now, but I figure the rest can be worked out either in-game or through PMs.

Of course, I'm more than happy to just set up meetings with anybody else that's interested as well, even if it's not for the rogue thing. If you're just looking to branch out and network, feel free to hit me up! I'll put some basic information on my character below, just so that you can see if it would be up your alley or not. Personal history and personalities will not be displayed though, since I think that those are more fun to discover in-character.

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Name: C'lantaa Shenn
Race: Seeker of the Sun Miqo'te

RE: Looking for a rogue mentor and other connections. - N'velhi Tia - 03-01-2015

My main, N'velhi, used to be with the Rogues' Guild (and Upright Thieves). Currently, he's already teaching a friend the bits and bobs of daggerplay, but can surely take up another pupil. If said pupil can cope with a crass, thick-accented Limsan.

Of course, if you'd rather just be pulled into the Rogues' Guild instead, N'velhi could help with that as well. 

What might be a bit problematic, though, is that I'm in the Central Europe timezone - so, if you're in the EST timezone it might be difficult to interact (that is, unless you RP in the afternoon). Feel free to PM me here, or in-game!

RE: Looking for a rogue mentor and other connections. - Desu Nee - 03-01-2015

I can verify Tia's quality as a rogue. Rogue Tia, Rogue Class, Rogue friend.

Just...be a male. If you're female he might hit on you constantly until you just punch him in the face. At this point he might need a Fantasia potion for all the punches.