Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Ishgardian Elezen looking to experience more of the world - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Ishgardian Elezen looking to experience more of the world (/showthread.php?tid=10406)

Ishgardian Elezen looking to experience more of the world - Velaena - 03-02-2015

I have completely re-written my main, including a name change and a visit to from the Aesthetician (god I love that guy). So to compliment that I'm posting a new connections thread. 
 I'm looking for someone who can bring a naive, and somewhat timid character out of her shell a bit. Also, someone who is willing to let me develop my character more since I haven't really worked out her personality. Any race, any gender. 

Seraphine is a polite young Duskwight from Ishgard, a member of a minor noble house, and IC an Arcanist. Thanks to being raised in Ishgard, Sera hasn't experienced much of Eorzea, and wants to before she has to assume her role as head of House Arceneaux. More on her Wiki.

Out of character I'm still levelling arcanist, but I have a lvl 30-something bard for OOC activities. I'm also a European player in the GMT timezone, English is my first language. I'm looking for Light-Medium RP, since I'm still trying to get through content and level, but I'm always open to more heavy RP since I've got ages before the expansion comes out.  I'm open to Romance IC, but it would have to be natural and not forced. I'm also totally cool for our characters to have a past! It's not something I see often, but the first time our toons meet doesn't have to be the first time our characters meet. ^^

RE: Ishgardian Elezen looking to experience more of the world - TheLastCandle - 03-02-2015

I'm up for it. My own character has his origins in Ishgard as well, though he has been residing in Gridania for the past 7 years or so. There wouldn't be romance, as he is taken, but mayhap a common history and a new friendship?

RE: Ishgardian Elezen looking to experience more of the world - McBeefâ„¢ - 03-02-2015

If she wanders to Ul'dah, Evangeline is an Ishgardian Exile and town troublemaker.

She'd be happy to give you her propoganda help dispel ishgard's lies.

RE: Ishgardian Elezen looking to experience more of the world - Arcian - 03-02-2015

While not of Ishgard, Arcian is pretty affable and easygoing as Highlanders go, and would likely be more than willing to serve as a traveling companion or the like.

Which is to say that I'm totally down for RP and stuff if you're interested.

RE: Ishgardian Elezen looking to experience more of the world - V'aleera - 03-03-2015

V'aleera is an Ishgardian knight and dragoon of peasant birth that's been traveling Eorzea for almost two years. She's also possessed of a naive envy for Elezen noble girls (who she conceives of as the princesses she always wanted to be as a little girl). I'm sure if they crossed paths they would both have a lot to teach each other.

RE: Ishgardian Elezen looking to experience more of the world - Velaena - 03-03-2015

(03-02-2015, 09:50 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote: I'm up for it. My own character has his origins in Ishgard as well, though he has been residing in Gridania for the past 7 years or so. There wouldn't be romance, as he is taken, but mayhap a common history and a new friendship?
A common history sounds really interesting. ^^

(03-02-2015, 10:09 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: If she wanders to Ul'dah, Evangeline is an Ishgardian Exile and town troublemaker.

She'd be happy to give you her propoganda help dispel ishgard's lies.
This could be a great experience for Seraphine. Meeting someone who has a completely different perspective on Ishgard and their practices. I think Seraphine could learn a lot from Evangeline.

(03-03-2015, 05:28 AM)Intaki Wrote: V'aleera is an Ishgardian knight and dragoon of peasant birth that's been traveling Eorzea for almost two years. She's also possessed of a naive envy for Elezen noble girls (who she conceives of as the princesses she always wanted to be as a little girl). I'm sure if they crossed paths they would both have a lot to teach each other.
Reading the wiki profile, I think our characters could really hit it off. They seem quite opposite, but I agree they could have a lot to teach each other. 

Thank you to everyone for the offers!

RE: Ishgardian Elezen looking to experience more of the world - thesunalsorises - 03-03-2015

Ophelie is an Ishgardian exile from a minor noble house. She's currently an entertainer/courtesan, but is still willing to help anyone from Ishgard and she could go on for ages about how problematic it's policies and politics are.

RE: Ishgardian Elezen looking to experience more of the world - Vana'to Eru - 03-04-2015

If you're ever interested to run into a Male Miqo Keeper - Vana'to's travels/duties take him all across Eorzea - and because of that, he's pretty welcome to make new acquaintances and the likes!!

As my search info says (from memory) Adventurer/Explorer/Hunstman ... something like that!

RE: Ishgardian Elezen looking to experience more of the world - WildCard - 03-21-2015

If you're still interested in more connections for Seraphine, Eiji is in a similar boat regarding much of Eorzea. He's about as familiar with the land as much as you could expect from a refugee, and his limited experience with those hailing from Ishgard hasn't been great; because of that though, It could be interesting for him to meet someone like Seraphine - despite the likely initial wariness, she could help change his perspective over time? I'm sure it'd be a learning experience for both.

He also often hangs around an excitable lalafell "scholar" (he uses that term lightly) - who is much more loud and bubbly than he is and is eager to see the world outside of Ul'dah, so that could also pose potential for shenanigans as well!